KidKraft 65092 Dollhouse Kayla Wooden House with Furniture and Accessories Included, 3 Storey Play Set for 30 cm/12 Inch Dolls, Multi, 3-5 Years

KidKraft Furniture, Dollhouse, Play Kitchen, Playset, made of wood, for children, kids, wooden toys KidKraft Kayla Wooden Dolls House with furniture accessoriesKidKraft Kayla Wooden Dolls House with furniture accessories

Dimensions: 73.66 x 33.66 x 114.3 cm; 9.7 Kilograms
Colour: Multicolor
Composition: MDF, Wood, Fabric, Plastic
Dimensions: 73.66 x 33.66 x 114.3 cm; 9.7 Kilograms
Material: Engineered Wood, Wood, Plastic
Quantity: 10

1. ShirleeIvory says:

Had some issues with pre drilled holes being off line but sorted it with a little imagination. Overall this is a great product and highly recommended. The barbie dolls love it apparently!

Very sturdy good value for money – got it on daily deal – half price !!
    Clear instructions- comes with all screws and allan key . Not complicated at all
    Furniture all individually wrapped – high standard as well. Dolls are my granddaughters own – lots lots fu

Just lovely so nice

3. Christine M Tubbytelly says:

Very good doll’s house perfect for Barbie unfortunately on are one we had to thread a few of the screws properly and it didn’t all lineup correctly on the balcony but other than that very very happy.

4. AimeeSainthill says:

Bought this for my daughter who is 4. The house is lovely and big enough for barbie a bit there were 2 bits missing! Luckily we were able to cover it up as it was the top wall and a roof strut. We have ordered replacement parts from kidcraft who provide them for free!

My girls were so delighted Christmas morning with this doll house .
    There soon to be three and five years old .
    I would recommend to a friend .
    A friend put it together for me in around an hr and a half without any major difficulty. 5 stars from us

Lovely doll house for any child aged 2-8

6. DelilahCaudle says:

It very good and the right size just right arrive in time my 8 year old daughters love i

7. LinwoodQ36 says:

Looks fantastic
    I had a happy 6 year old on Xmas day. She has played with a lot in lockdown too which has made me happy

8. JosephiFGEF says:

Easy to assemble. Size is great. My girls love it so much.

Love this doll house for my toddler. She loved how big (taller than her 4 years old) it was and how versatile it was. She can use it with her little dolls and her barber sized dolls. Only wish it had stairs from the second floor to the top floor but it is not a big issue. The bath tub is made out of plastic which is good as you can put water in without fear of distorting the wood.

10. Defying the Limit says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Christmas presents for my granddaughter and she loves it, great value for the money

Great dolls house

Brilliant wooden dolls house perfect for my 6 year old and all her dolls

12. rosesbowev says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Brilliant – very tall and looks fabulous. My daughter loves it. I recommend and would buy again.

13. veganperks says:

The little one loves it, really happy with the purchase and thanks to those that answered my build question… was less than 2 hour to build and didn’t rush either. It’s been the perfect Christmas prese

Perfect gif

14. TeresaKOWwpped says:

Great quality. Bought as a Christmas gift and my daughter loves it.

15. PiperPinkston says:

My little girl(6) loves it! Very easy to assemble straightforward instructions! Very happy

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I have one very happy 4 year old daughter after santa left this

Brilliant quality

17. VernitaMims says:

Bought for our 4 year old to play with her new barbie dolls. The dimensions are perfect and we are really pleased with the quality . My husband put it together very easily ..

Lovely pretty dolls house

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

As I was putting it together I saw my daughters imagination blossom can’t wait to see her face

19. Sarah Szczypinski says:

Not opened yet as it’s a Christmas gift recieved on time and great service packaged well cant wait to see it all up on Christmas day thankyou will have 1 happy little girl

Lovely dolls house i got for my little one. House is huge, perfect for barbies and other dolls.

Lovely dolls house

21. PabloCasnwy says:

Absolutely brilliant. My granddaughter loves it and her parents can’t get her to nursery as she wants to play with all the time

I enjoyed building the house.
    Instructions were clear and it is built and it is sturdy but one joining screw was too short.still give it 5 stars.

Sturdy house