LEGO 21319 Ideas Central Perk Friends TV Show Series with Iconic Cafe Studio and 7 Minifigures 25th Anniversary Collectors Set

21319

Friends sitcom LEGO set for play and display

Collectible model of the Central Perk café created by a LEGO fan to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the legendary TV show.

Dimensions: 9.4 x 38.2 x 26.2 cm; 1.32 Kilograms
Model: 21319
Colour: Multicolor
Colour: Multicolor

1. Deborah says:

A great addition to our Lego collection. Two worlds collide! What’s not to like – a firm favourite that will take pride of place on the shelf.

A gift to my partner and he loves it! There are a lot of details and he has so much fun assembling the different parts together.

Very good gif

Bought this for my teenage daughter (16) and she loved it.
    Must have for a true Friends fan.

4. Luke Tsai says:

One of the best sets I have built. It’s a complete homage to the friends series. It was an enjoyable build, especially the coffee bar. The set is detailed and nostagic , lots of little quirky pieces like the blue lip gloss poster, Ross’s keyboard and the Central Perk coffee list. I hope they do some more friends Lego.

One of the best lego sets to buy

One of the best lego sets to buy

6. NorrisO72zae says:

Very nice lego set to add to any collection
    Packaged well and arrived in perfect conditio

Amazing lego se

7. Falcata Times says:

Amazing lego quality as usual. My teenage loves this!!…down side costs a lot.

8. DorethaGamboa says:

Epic gift.. Great value for money and easy step by step assembly.. fun for all the family..

9. TrinaCarrera says:

Great bulid, very unique technics for Lego pros and novice alike…. Perfect to add to the apartment set aswell

Well packaged and an enjoyable set to put together! Looks good in the Lego cabine

11. EdisonRittenhou says:

We had so much fun putting this together. Love it!

12. Cosmetic Lover says:

A brilliant gift for my daughter. I waited months to get it with money off as I don’t think it’s worth the full price.

As always… LEGO is expensive for what it is. Got this in the sale so was really pleased. Took about two to three hours to build whilst watching TV. Lot’s of Easter eggs for Friends fans. Great little set overall, we look forward to adding the apartment set to it.

Brought for my daughter’s birthday and she loved it!
    Great for any friends fans!

Brought for my daughter’s birthday and she loved it!
    Great for any friends fans!

17. Katrina Butcher says:

This was present for my granddaughter she hinted it was what she wanted for Christmas so I bought it while it is still available.

19. Trena1629ung says:

So much fun to build this! The details are amazing, though I’m not sure why Monica is always in trousers with braces!

Great detail

20. Sven Raphael Schneider says:

Great detail

This lego set in on my top 5 legos ever. if you are a fan of the TV Show is a must. Great minifigures with all characters. Great building and amazing set for displaying. The price is quite good as it includes mroe than 1000 pieces. Totally worthy.

23. RunningAtom says:

keeps the kids amused for ages, very easy to follow instructions and looks great when fully built up.

will keep any lego fan happy!

will keep any lego fan happy!

There’s a couple reviews saying parts were missing and originally I thought the same but unlike them I was smart enough to check the other bags and notice that there are two bags labeled “1”. So if you buy this do know there are two bags with the same number. At the RRP I’d say its a bit too expensive but I managed to bag this for 43 on Black Friday and therefore I’d say it was (for me) value for money. Took about 3-4 hours to build and now sits on my unit as a display piece. Very fun and very good

28. Sonja60Vynd says:

So much detail in this set which is exactly what you expect from lego!
    Perfect gift for any ‘friends’ fans or a gift for yourself!

So much detail in this set which is exactly what you expect from lego!
    Perfect gift for any ‘friends’ fans or a gift for yourself!

I have previously done one other Lego set, but I wanted more of a challenge so decided to get this. I kept flipping between loving and hating Lego!!! It’s amazing! Now it’s all built it looks sooooo good! It was really fun seeing it come together in stages. Must have for any friends and Lego fan 😀

Could I be any more excited?!

Bought as a Christmas present for my ‘Friends’ mad wife.
    She loved it and we put it together over Christmas.
    Great instructions, but LOTS of small components! Amazing detail when finished.
    We now have the LEGO buzz and want more!

32. BeatricMeehan says:

Got this for my daughter as she loves Lego and friends very easy for her to pit together got in on my stand in the living room

I bought it for my wife for Christmas as she’s a big fan of the show. Kind of a random jokey prezzie but she was actually really impressed with it, she’d never had lego even as a child and it kept her occupied during the spell in between Christmas and New Year when you question your very existence.

35. MichaelLinthicu says:

My gf is a nerd and loves Lego, she was delighted with this for Christmas.

My gf is a nerd and loves Lego, she was delighted with this for Christmas.

37. MargretDarcy says:

This set has so much detail and was a great build and with it coming with so many figures a build everyone should try add to there collectio

Amazing set, bough as a gift for an adult fan, so much detail. Really happy

40. WillaFennescey says:

Amazing set, bough as a gift for an adult fan, so much detail. Really happy

My son loves lego, and this was a great set, good price, fast delivery, easy to build, and looks great once built.

42. John Patrick Pullen says:

I purchased this for a fan of friends, and it arrived in good time. It’s a little expensive but a nice collection piece and the build is challenging so as not to become boring. Would recommend if someone is a fan of lego and friends.

Good gift for fans of friends

Bought this for my wife as she is a big friends fan and also loves puzzles, jig saws and Lego. She loved doing it , took her two days on and off.
    She enjoys it but I think it’s over priced for what it is to be hones

She enjoys it but I think it’s over priced for what it is to be hones

I had a lot of fun making it and now it’s sitting on my bookshelf. I love it, I had been wanting it for a while and I’m so glad I bought it. Friends is my favourite

Fun to build and display