Medi Grade Ear Cleaner Ear Wax Remover – Ear Wax Removal Kit With 3x Soft Quad-Stream Tips. Clean Ears & Control Cerumen Naturally With Our Reusable Ear Cleaning Kit & Earwax Remover Tool For Home Use

ear wax remover zero waste premium ear cleaner ear wax ear protection compact ear syringe

Weight: 30 g
Dimensions: 14.6 x 5.1 x 2.4 cm; 30 Grams

My ear was so blocked it was causing me head aches and ear ache. I booked in with the dr to have my wax removed but I was in so much destress I decided to try this before that day came. I am SO glad that I did. I applied olive oil in my ear for 2 days in a row. Fill this with luke warm water, put it in your ear as far as feels comfortable. Squeeze the water into your ear not too fast not too slow, make sure your head is tilted over the sink that is where the wax will fall out. Do it LOADS of times. Little tiny bits will come out first. Don’t think it’s not working. Keep at it!! This took me about 10 minutes to clear my entire ear. Loads more came out than this but I rinsed it down the drain. I am SO impressed with this product! I have a camera I use this to look into my ear, here you can see a before and after picture bare in mind that after picture was taken a few days after clearing my ear with this. Thank you so much, this is a must have!

FANTASTIC!

2. WardBuckner says:

Oops. After weeks of poor hearing, and failed ear drops, I resorted to this. After 100 syringes, over two days, finally something dislodged. And it didn’t look organic. Wait, is that cotton wool?!

Yes it was. I recall using it as an earplug one night, lesson learnt.

This syringe works, excellent product.

Also, I didn’t know I enjoyed seeing pictures of ear wax until I saw the reviews for this syringe. Better than pimple popping any day.

My results are not as gory as some, but there’s a fair bit of cotton wool in there too. Delightful!

I can hear colours! (After 100 syringes)

3. ASTIrmadfj says:

I’m too embarrassed to upload a picture of the results but basically this works wonders for anyone with waxy ears.

I was told by my G.P that my ears were blocked after too long using cotton buds.

The surging enables you to basically jet wash your ears!!

As the other reviewers state – be careful not to plunge the water into your ear too fast. Damage your ear drum and it’s game over.

I held a dish under my ear and was shocked at the amount of wax that fell out my ears. No wonder I struggled to hear my wife ask me to put the bins out?!!!

I have since had my ears cleared at a private clinic and will use my trusty syringe to keep on top of the manky wax issue.

The surging enables you to basically jet wash your ears!!

The surging enables you to basically jet wash your ears!!

6. Veronica says:

The surging enables you to basically jet wash your ears!!

Decently made, simple but effective. I’ve had problems with blocked ears for many years, my ear canals are tiny (I am told), and so I have to work hard to prevent issues. I’m so relieved to find this method works when my ears get completely blocked.

You need to work out what is comfortable for you when using this – for example it recommends lukewarm water but this is too cold for me, I need quite warm water, otherwise i get discomfort and a tiny bit of dizziness and the wax won’t shift. I had to try a few times, with breaks and drops in-between, to get enough results to clear my ear, but i did manage it in one evening.

I find using it over the sink while kneeling, and pulling the shell of my ear back a little while inserting worked best. I am going to continue using this kit to prevent issues in future, so maybe I can even wear headphones again without causing blocks.

Definitely recommend trying it, be careful and go slowish to avoid hurting yourself, and it will work once you find the right angle/method and give it a few goes.

9. TanishaGrooms says:

I love this. Occasional suffer of ear wax that gets stuck and blocks my ears and can take days to clear. I have bought Sodium bicarb and Olive oil drops to clear it and they are all slow working, taking days and a real pain to use. This just does the job and you are done. Forget your candles or your drops, buy this, fill the syringe with warm water in sink or even in shower. Stick it in your ear and squirt, it blasts a bit out each time, its not painful, perhaps a little uncomfortable, but not when compared to a blocked ear! Repeat as necessary until blockage has gone. Takes perhaps 4-10 squirts depending on level of the blockage, but this is Amazing and works every time. No more suffering and getting annoyed because I cannot hear what people are saying to me. I only use it if my ears get blocked and it work everytime.

10. Joe Donovan says:

This device is absolutely fantastic, half deaf in left ear for many years, right ear started suffering , wax build up has been a massive issue with me since I got them drained at the ent when getting my hearing aid, 2 weeks ago I got a blocked right ear, couldn’t hear, was going dizzy and falling and vertigo symptoms, anxiety through the roof as I felt very vulnerable when outside, found this little gem 2 days ago, fast delivery, hubby did both ears, left ear loads came out and I hadn’t used any olive oil drops, right ear used olive oil for 2 weeks and at first didn’t work good but after tilting my head right over loads came out, afterwards I felt great ears felt lovely and clean, I almost feel like I have a new head haha don’t hesitate buy it today and hear tomorrow

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersSceptical about buying this as I’d been told to ring the doctors and see about getting the syringed. Would have cost about 50.
    Took a gamble and I’m so happy I did!
    Easy to use, a few pumps and I can hear clear again!
    Didn’t realise the chunks that had built up in my ear!
    Disgusting but so, so satisfying!

Genuinely amazi

14. [email protected] Marjorie R. Asturias says:

Took a gamble and I’m so happy I did!
    Easy to use, a few pumps and I can hear clear again!
    Didn’t realise the chunks that had built up in my ear!
    Disgusting but so, so satisfying!

Genuinely amazi

15. EstebanDellinge says:

After trying various methods of removing eat wax, including the Q grips, this is absolutely what you need. It’s easy to use and doesn’t hurt. Having seen a nurse at a walk in centre who said the wax was really compacted, but she couldn’t do anything, I was recommended this by a friend. I loaded the syringe 4 or 5 times and nothing came out, so I put olive oil in and left it over night. On the 2nd syringe little bits came out, then wow!! It was incredible!! I didn’t realise just how little I could hear before. The amount that came out was unbelievable, I feel so much better. I absolutely, well and truly recommend this, don’t bother with the other stuff, go straight for this!

I was dubious even with all the positive reviews but I couldn’t have been more wrong. This genuinely does what it says, absolutely fantastic product.
    Give it a bit of time to repeatedly do each ear, but the results will amaze (and disgust) you!!!

18. DorcasArnold says:

Having suffered with wax build up, this is a god send. Easy to use, I put a towel on my Shoulder, then hold a small bowl under the ear, cold water in a cup with a bit of kettle water to take the cold off, then a gentle squeeze & after a few goes, loads out.

19. AlbertoMartino says:

20. GeorgettaIqbal says:

Used this syringe over a basin of warm water after softening my ear wax using ear drops for 5 days. Worked a treat in unclogging my ear. Tip is designed not to damage the eardrum.

23. John Hislop says:

After having blocked up ear for over two years, despite vacum treatment that did not work well, I now have two full functioning ears. Wish I had found this sooner. It is brillia

25. VicenteBohner says:

As a retired nurse,having used a machine for removing wax,this is 2nd best to that option,using for friends and family,as irrigation no longer available at the surgeries

26. themiracletechcrew says:

It’s working great , easy to use . After try this , finally got my super hearing back again.

29. DaleFulmer says:

This is amazing I had a blocked ear for about 2 weeks this cleared it after 4 syringes of water.

30. KattieCisneros says:

I have had blocked ears intermittently for years now and after a serious ear infection from using another product that involved sticking things in my ear I decided to try this.
    A few things i will say, you do not pay a lot for this, the reason is its 3 rubber heads and a syringe, however i do think its worth it…just..
    The instructions are absolutely tiny, I know packaging and waste is a thing now , but seriously the text for the instructions looks like it was written by a hobbit.
    Luckily they are simple enough, fill syringe with lukewarm water and spray into ear…simple, i did this while in the shower as it made more sense to me than doing it over a bucket or washing up bowl etc.
    I used the syringe about 5 times in each ear, changing up the temperature, thinking that maybe warmer water would make the wax more maleable and come out easier, i am not sure it did as i couldnt really see what was going on, the results when i got out of the shower were great, i genuinely thought it had done the job, my ears seemed clearer for the first time in weeks and I was genuinely surprised and happy, however 3 hours later my ears blocked again, now this could be down to wax re-hardening, or not being removed,or the product just not doing what was said it would do.
    I have used this 3 r 4 times and infortunately for me it has not worked, I do however feel that this will work for a lot of people, its simple, chaeap , and an alternative to sticking things in your ear, as my doctor said to me when giving me painkillers for my last ear infection – “The only thing you should stick in your ear is your elbow!”
    Basically, dont stik things n your ear,I dont get paid to do reviews and i bought this product because they offered a full money back gurantee if i was not satified, I am not going to claim that because i think my ears are cleaner because of this, but I may just have a continual blockage due to a medical reason, so i continue on my journey to solve what causes it 🙂
    good luck to everyone who tries this product.