Milliard Portable Toddler Bumper Bed | Folds for Travel

BANNER

YOUR TODDLER BED SOLUTION FOR AT HOME AND ON THE GO

The Milliard Toddler Travel Bumper Bed is a soft safe spot for young kids to rest and relax. The inner plush velour material is waterproof, washable, and super cozy. We also included a custom fitted sheet to make clean up that much more convenient! The bed folds easily and can be used for trips, sleepovers, a night in Mom’s room, and more. While in the folded position, it acts as a suitcase as well, and your child’s pj’s, blankie, pillow, and more can be stowed inside. The outer polka dot canvas material is durable, cute, and wipes clean.

Safety comes first and all our foam is certified to be free of toxins and chemicals. We also designed the bed to be gap free with our unique Velcro flap closures so that little hands and toes don’t get caught.

Dimensions: 140 x 66 x 18 cm; 4.54 Kilograms
Brand: Milliard
Model: MIL-TDLRBD
Colour: Grey
Colour: Grey

1. ultracassie says:

France

Je suis ravi de cet achat il est plus grand qu’un lit bb est trs pratique a plier.
    De plus il est entirement dehoussable.
    Je recommande viveme

2. SanfordAbdul says:

It looks ample big enough for him, aged 3. Easy to assemble and easily folded for storage

3. Linda Ringquist says:

4. APFPhilipqf says:

This is a great travel bed, very comfortable, my daughter loves it, ideal as can store bedding etc inside when travelling.

6. OujapaQXBkxvp says:

Our toddler loved this bed on our most recent trip as she is too big for travel cots but too small for a single bed. This is the perfect solution for her size and she was very comfortable in it.

10. Jeff Zurschmeide says:

We love this travel bed, which is easy to store and assemble for when our grandchildren stay over. It needs leaving for a while when it’s first taken out of the box as it is vacuum packed and it takes a while to form into its shape. I would definitely recommend it as the next step to a travel cot.

12. Joseph Kaminski says:

14. Joe Rossignol says:

France

Bonjour je suis ass mat. Enfant 1 an au sol dans ce lit dans une turbulette. Tissu parfait. Pliage aussi. Je recommande

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersBought this for my new grandson, from the day it arrived it was in use, opened in the living room and popped sleeping baby into it and he had a really good sleep, once he was crawling and walking he would go over to it himself, crawl in and go to sleep when he was tired. When going to visit other family members for over night it was folded up with toddler quilt, pyjamas, clothes, toys etc inside it and went with him, so simple and easy, easily my Best Buy yet.

16. MilVet says:

17. NickiLgpsap says:

Great bed for sleepovers and if children vomiting and need to sleep in parents room. Solid sides mean babies-8 year olds can use it. Might be a little tight for the older child but when they’re ill they don’t mind as long as they can be close to you.

19. CharisWlue says:

20. Rodney Stearns says:

22. Bama_Jen says:

Have tried it yet on my grandson but looks OK. Nice that it comes with a removable maters cover. Comes vacuum packed and rolled up. Instructions for folding mention zip which isn’t there but folds up ok.

As described but a bit short on instructions

24. Mikenmandy says:

As described but a bit short on instructions

As described but a bit short on instructions

26. Dominik40K says:

As described but a bit short on instructions

As described but a bit short on instructions

28. Joseph Green says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersEasy to assemble and pretty good quality. My daughter LOVES it. She likes the sides on it, it must feel cosy. The sides would stop any drafts too. Mattress is just OK… I think more than 2 or 3 nights sleep in a row could get a bit uncomfortable but yet to try. It’s bulky and fills up a large chuck of the boot space. We have used it for weekends away and stopping at friends houses. My daughter is 2 bit would be ok until 4 or 4 I think, its quite long.

Have little space so got this for my 2 year old grandad son he loves it and sleeps well my 7 year old also fits in so should work for some years

33. AXSWilliams says:

I have my 20 months old grandson one day a week at he still has a nap but his pushchair, even though it goes flat, wasn’t long or wide enough to give him a comfortable nap, I tried a homemade copy of this bed, using folded up quilt as a mattress and my big v shaped pillow as a bumper, this worked well but was difficult to take up and down stairs and wash etc. I purchased this bed and it’s really fabulous. He loves it and enjoys snuggling in it. After his nap, I just fold it up and keep it in the study for next week! The cot sheet supplied fitted the mattress perfectly and unlike other reviews I didn’t find it too small. I can just take sheet off and wash it very easily. I think it’s bulky to try to travel with it, so excellent for grandparents but not great for parents taking on holiday. For my requirements it’s perfect!

Great product , we were looking for a travel beds for our twin boys for our camping trip to Newquay in July. We wanted something that would be comfy as we were there for 11 nights. We put them on camp beds to lift then off the floor and the boys loved them, slept every night in them no problem. Would defo recommend. They are a little more expensive than blow up versions but defo worth the investment we’ll get a good couple of years out them for camping.

Great travel bed for toddle