NETTA Electric Fireplace Stove Heater with Log Wood Burner Effect – with Fire Flame Effect, Arch Design, Freestanding Portable, Wood Burning LED Light – 1750-1950 watts

stove heaterblack stove heaterarch stove heaterarch stove heater

Dimensions: 37.5cm x 23cm x 51cm | WEIGHT:5.5KG | A 365-day warranty is included with this product.
Brand: NETTA
Model: NT-ARCH-BLACK-STOVEHEATER.
Colour: Black
Colour: Black

1. Law whalebone says:

I am an ex new age traveller lived in buses trucks and trailers. I look bed my wood burner after moving into a house for my son
    This feels like home. It’s cozy and can be used as just a light and both settings for hear are perfect. Very happy custome

This item is everything!!!

2. AddieBlankenshi says:

Used fortunately only occasionly but thats why i got it. Better than tripping the central heating all the time and works out much cheaper.

This is such a perfect size. The fire effect is lovely as well as the heating. I use this in my summer cabin and now the chill is coming in it warms up perfectly. Even just the fire light effect is wonderful. Highly recommend. Great service as well as fast delivery.

4. LoreneHZGD says:

5. MandyNiall says:

A really nice electric fire. The flames are very realistic; it’s easy to use and throws out a good blast of heat . It was exactly as described and packaged really well. It comes assembled other than the legs, which are very easy to attach.

8. HeathBXNnbhjzap says:

10. MickeyTedbury says:

Wanted to purchase a heater for my conservatory with a warm, cosy look. Studied reviews on others, but this had the best review so we purchased. It is a lovely heater, cosy & warm & makes my conservatory an extra room in winter. Really pleased with purchase & would recommend.

11. CatheriDuigan says:

Ok so this is a lovely little fire. I bought it more for the glow than the heat which is just as well because when its on the little red light on my electric meter goes daft which means the heat is going to be expensive to have on. Assembling the feet was ridiculously fiddly and given that I have arthritic fingers, painful too. There has to be a way to make it easier for people.

12. lose weight says:

A bit fiddly to assemble, but that’s my only issue. My dog found it and lay down Infront of it basically instantly.
    Lightweight and safe way to add a cosy, relaxing touch to a room.
    Nice hear output and ways to set different levels. You can hear the fan, but it’s not pervasive.
    Absolutely love it.

I never review but I'm so happy with this item!

15. Fiona Briggs says:

16. AntonettaFulker says:

This is a lovely fire the logs and flames look real and it looks lovely. It is light to carry anywhere. The heat is very good and warms my large lounge fairly quickly.the only down side I didn’t receive a remote with it. I am pleased with it though.

18. EarnestZnl says:

This arrived today. It took a minute to fit the little legs on with a star screwdriver. Sat it in place into the the recess as far as it would go. It blends reasonably well with the surround. I bought this electric stove fire as a quick fix in time for Christmas, to create the feeling of warmth and coziness in the room. I am so pleasantly surprised. I love the shape and style of this stove. The flames look quite real too. As a purchase that isn’t that expensive, I would recommend. It’s a good quality well made item. I probably won’t put the heat part on, it is quite loud. I’m content just with the flame effect.

It’s cosy now

It’s cosy now

21. LavadaBeaman says:

It’s cosy now

This electric fireplace stove heater is a lovely feature for a room with a welcoming glow. However, it is not recommended for rooms without supplementary heating unless it is for just taking the chill off. It will never replace a real log fire with the attendant heat that that would throw out!

A nice and stylish electric fire which has helped us t keep warm until we have a new fire fitted in January

26. LucileBurnside says:

Didn’t expect much but although you can tell it is plastic I really wanted the burning log effect and it is really good. Excellent back up for central heating.

I bought this heater for a 5 x 4 Log Cabin we recently erected in the garden. The heater is a bit small for the size of our Cabin in terms of heat output but it looks good in the Cabin – there are 2 heat settings and the glow from the fire is great.

29. IsisEarpqy says:

30. ErinAlbarran says:

This fire gives out a strong heat , is suitable for a small/ medium size lounge , the glow on it very relaxing to watch

31. KathariC65 says:

Looks ok, gives out good heat, gives room cosy feel. Light so easy to carry around. No remote control Was a bit fiddly to screw legs on. Overall pleased and food value

My cats are.. Lovely little electric fire, would be ideal as a space saver. Really packs out some heat. Two heat modes and a temperature dial. Just screw on the feet and plug in. Simple. Really pleased.

Just relax...

33. RowenaByard says:

I bought this from Amazon Marketplace, product was perfect, but it does need the feet screwed on. It’s got a nice replica fire effect, and the controls are in a convenient and reachable position on the side. Heat output is good, but there is a noticeable electrical smell when starting the heating element for the first few times.