Panasonic NN-SD25HBBPQ Inverter Microwave Oven with Turntable & Dial, 1000 W, 23 Litres, quick 30sec Setting, x10 “One Touch” Programmes for easy cooking, Auto Defrost, Child Lock, Black

Inverter Microwave NN-SD25HBBPQMake Everyday Cooking SimpleUK's favourite brand

Part: NN-SD25HBBPQ
Colour: Black
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 48.8 x 39.5 x 27.9 cm; 9.5 Kilograms

Bigger inside than most at this price. High power (1000W). Quiet in operation and easy to open door. Only criticism is that the 800W is not one of the 6 power setting available.

2. Gianna Volpe says:

Looks to be well built – hopefully will be reliable. Fine size for a single person.

3. BennettMeeks says:

eat microwave works very well but noisy operation of fan and turntable

4. GuadalupeArchda says:

Very easy to use but previous experience with a panasonic microwave helped

Compared to our old Microwave this sounds like a Rolls-Royce. Easy to use and worth the money.

Always buy Panasonic micowaves, the first one I had lasted 29 years. So quality product.

7. LillaBianco says:

I had a Sharp microwave for many years and it was great. When it stopped working I did my usual investigation for a replacement and settled on this Panasonic. It is much noisier than the Sharp. Despite being apparently more powerful, 1000W rather than 650W, than the Sharp it takes longer to heat a cup of milk and it heats unevenly. A cup of milk will boil over if I put it in for 1min 50sec in the Panasonic however if I quickly open the door at 2min 40sec and stir the milk I can then set another 40sec and it doesn’t boil over. The Panasonic seems to be heating the surface of the cup of milk more then the bottom of the cup.

8. SimonEasterling says:

More expensive than the ones I’ve had before but then more powerful. Well made and so easy to use, controls so well laid out. Don’t know about the long term but I’m more than happy with my purchase.

Just as advertised 🙂 Works well and heats evenly. I wish the space was a bit bigger, but maybe that’s because I had a big oven/microwave combi and got very used to the very large space. But anyway, a great buy and good value for money..

No issues in operation, love the fact that it isn’t too noisy in operation.

12. WilliamsTCOP says:

Smart looking microwave. I like the quick start button.
    Happy so far.

Smart looking microwave. I like the quick start button.
    Happy so far.

Exactly what I expected it to do! right size, right product. As read, sold and seen! Very happy.

15. Keyan Riddick says:

We use a microwave in our house fairly often, so ease of use is high value, and it gets points for that.

Many microwaveable food products tend to have instructions for 800W or 900W as standard, which creates a little difficulty in using this one, since control of the power factor only allows for adjusting to 600W or lower. This means having to approximate timings every time of usage.

16. ShaylaLorenzini says:

17. CatalinFairbrid says:

18. Rebecca Parker says:

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersBought a Samsung machine before this and it leaked blue fluid onto my food! Could have been toxic! So I promptly returned that and got this instead. It’s a decent machine. The 1000 watt makes cooking times shorter which is nice. The light is lovely, it’s very easy to see what’s inside while it’s cooking. The noise is relatively quiet compared to other microwaves although the fan does stay on for around 30 seconds after the cooking has finished.

The touch controls work ok and there’s a quick start 30 second button which is nice. But I can’t help but feel that real buttons would have been better. Real buttons are quicker to use than touch controls and you’re less likely to make a mistake.

The only other gripe I have is with the light. It’s lovely and bright (compared to the Samsung which didn’t have a light!) but the machine talks about being eco friendly and powers off the time display which is all very nice BUT it DOES NOT power off the light after the cooking has finished and the door is opened. It NEVER powers off the light. It will keep the light on all day and night 24/7. For one, how wasteful is this on energy and for two, it’s going to wear the light bulb out quick.

What Panasonic should have done is if you have left the door open for 30 seconds or a minute, the light should switch off. But they didn’t do that. The light just stays on forever. With my previous microwave, I was able to leave the door open slightly when I wasn’t using it which was good for hygiene but can’t do that with this because the light will never switch off. So I have to keep the door closed and with the touch controls, I have to ensure that it’s definitely not going to come on again.

But still, overall, I’m relatively happy with the machine but it could have been much better with a light timer and real buttons.

Cooking is absolutely fine. It’s an inverter microwave which is supposed to cook food more evenly. I think it probably does. It’s great for cooking. Price is decent too. I didn’t buy Panasonic before but I’ll definitely look at Panasonic again when this one breaks.

20. Vanessa Salas says:

21. BelenGrover says:

23. Sonja9677pmajcfp says:

Super quick, it’s 1000 watt so you would expect it to be. Quiet while on, internal light (that not all have). Can’t fault it.

25. MildredClifford says:

Just what I wanted. Easy to use, fits in well.

This Panasonic microwave is compact in size, has a powerful output and is easy to use/clean. I purchased this microwave to sit on top of a work top in a utility room so therefore wanted a smaller more compact model, this one fits the bill. its 1000w investor technology is quiet and very efficient. I find the controls easy to understand and straight forward. I like Panasonic products, and I am really pleased with this purchase.

30. shopblogs01 says:

First unit work well for about 9 months, then the fan started making a horrible grinding noise and heating became a bit variable. Credit to Amazon returns the unit was replaced quickly and without any problems. Hopefully unit 2 will be better ….

31. RochellTruscott says:

Neat little machine for everyday use, like heating soup, milk, etc, and big enough for defrosting bread, etc. I will say that we had a fault which Panasonic were useless in dealing with, but Amazon stepped in and replaced the faulty machine quickly and easily. Top marks to Amazon on this one! Top marks for an excellent little microwave!

33. EuniceSweet says:

34. CalvinLear says:

36. Food Dude says:

I like the ease of use, program choices and ease of cleaning.
    I’ve bought several Panasonic devices and have never been disappointed.

37. PLoS Medicine Blog says:

I like the ease of use, program choices and ease of cleaning.
    I’ve bought several Panasonic devices and have never been disappointed.

I bought this for my brother who loves it, it’s a little more complex than his old turn the dial and press a button model but, a quick read of the instructions and he was set. That might sound daft but he has frontal lobe damage from a motorcycle accident and struggles to learn new things.

39. OwenKeener says:

41. Health Policy and Planning says:

42. Camelia Bacchus says:

Well made, the buttons and dials have a quality feel about them. Works well as you would expect from Panasonic

44. Christina L says:

Just perfect – does everything you want a microwave to do: heat up your food. Easy to use, although I haven’t played with all the functions yet. It looks great on the counter, that’s a bonus. The 1000w setting is powerful, so I had to half the time I usually need to heat anything. A sturdy purchase, I’m very pleased after weeks of researching my perfect match.

Stop scrolling, you found i

This microwave is very easy to use, stylish and has many useful features for auto defrosting or cooking by weight. The easy 30 second function makes setting the timer up very quick and easy. I can highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a high quality microwave at extremely good value for money. Five stars across the board.

46. themummyblogger says: