Pro Breeze® 1500ml Dehumidifier for Damp, Mould, Moisture in Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Caravan, Office, Garage

Pro Breeze 1500ml per day dehumidifier Pro Breeze 12L per day dehumidifier Pro Breeze 10L per day dehumidifier Pro Breeze 20l per day dehumidifier Pro Breeze 30l per day dehumidifier
Water Extraction/Day 500ml 12L 10L 20L 30L
Water Tank Capacity 1500ml 1.8L 3L 5.5L 3L
Size (LxWxH) (cm) 22 x 16 x 30 21.7 x 29.6 x 43.7 31.7 x 21.3 x 50 32 x 30 x 58 38.6 x 26 x 50
Room Size small-medium large large large large
Timer n/a 24h 12h 24h 24h
LED Display n/a

Dimensions: 22 x 16 x 30 cm; 1.85 Kilograms
Brand: Pro Breeze
Model: PB-03-UK
Colour: White2
Colour: White2

1. Shannon says:

Purchased this to help combat condensation when several people meet in our conservatory on a cold day. Just our close family of 8 met for Christmas dinner. Previous years the condensation was pretty bad but with the ProBreeze switched on it was definitely an improvement. There was still quite a problem with condensation but opened windows combined with the ProBreeze reduced that problem to an acceptable level and also meant the conservatory was dry next day. Had about a centimeter of water in the reservoir so not a major amount but it did help, just don’t expect miracles from a dehumidifier that cost considerably less than, and is not as big, as the more ‘professional’ dehumidifiers on sale.

I purchased this to help dry out plaster which it has done pretty effectively. It is quite noisy though. My one gripe is the ‘handle hole’ in the back which isn’t great for picking it up. I succeeded in knocking the unit over which seemed to cause something inside to become loose and rattle, however it seems to work fine nevertheless.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersBefore buying this product, we suffered from damp and mould in our living room. The living room is not small: we use it for sitting and relaxing, working from home on our desks, and eating at our dining room table. Despite the size of the room, our damp and mould problems have completely disappeared since buying this small machine. We leave it on essentially 24/7, and it usually becomes full in about 3 days (so 72 hours), although depending on the conditions it sometimes takes longer. It’s important to note that you might not see any differences with damp/mould for the first week, as was our case, but after about 5 days the prior-mentioned problems were completely (and continue to be so) eliminated. 100% recommend.

We have a damp bedroom due to warped windows (waiting for new windows) and we tried this product. Overnight, we saw that the moisture has reduced significantly. Whilst opening windows help in the day, this product has helped massively in the night when it is too cold to keep the windows opened. Would wait to see how this product works when we finally change our windows in a month’s time!

6. MaudeSmalley says:

This is a great little product for a medium size bedroom prone to damp. I run this usually overnight (my son likes white noise) and this prevents any damp/condensation build up. Occasionally I will run during the day as well. I was hesitant when I received the product as it’s so small but it’s definitely worked for me. I need to empty regularly (about every 4-7 days but depends on lots of different factors)

The unit has no control to set humidity level which means that it runs contiuously.
    The main criticism is that there appears to be a mesh filter inside the unit, but there is no mention in the manual of how it should be cleaned. If the filter gets clogged I asume the unit would need to be dismantled. I live next to the sea and the humidity is often 98% I have put the unit into the car and hope it stop the car steaming up as it is warming up.

This is the first time I bought anything like that so I wasn’t sure what to expect. If you expect “in 2 hours to have it full of moisture” .. NO .. but in 24 hours YES ! And it really sucks humidity out as you’d expect, you can feel the dryness in the air/place after 24 or so hours. Not sure about energy efficiency but it seems it does not consume that much. We use it in various places, including removing moisture from a car, it does work, just leave it do its work for at least 12 .. 24 hours.

10. DVSTanesha says:

11. IvoryDSXsrvb says:

I bought this super little dehumidifier for a spare bedroom that smelt musty. We have an old granite cottage and I can hardly believe how much water it has drawn since we installed it a couple of months ago. It doesn’t seem to have use much electricity and is quite quiet. The room feels fresher and it is working very well. It needs emptying ever 3-4 days. I am very pleased it’s performance. It is small but very efficient. The room is 10′ x 12′ with a wooden floor. The room has west and north granite walls and has always been a little damp. Not now it feels much better.

13. RandiHadden says:

So I saw all the others at curry’s etc were 150, so this felt like a bit of a gamble. However no need to worry! It looks and feels quality, very simple to operate and does an amazing job. We wash clothes on dryer indoors in the winter and the room had condensation on inside of windows and the room and clothes smelt damp. With this on everything was bone dry and the room and clothes smelt lovely. It is very quiet and low energy use, had it on for 1 week so and tray is 1/4 full of water. One of the best purchases i’ve ever mad, a great quality price at a bargin price.

Very effective, put it to work as soon as it arrived and it’s already collected a substantial amount. Obviously the more you spend the better they get but this is definitely a good starting point. Tried others in the past but they weren’t quite as effective.

17. lucas_tx says:

This machine is sited in a mostly solid walled sun lounge which adjoins a kitchen where we already have a chemical moisture trap on a window sill. Approximately 350 sq ft in total area. The chemical trap was not coping with the moisture when cooking boiling kettles etc letting mould accumulate on the sun room walls especially in cold damp weather. With the dehumidifier in place and used daily with windows and doors shut for about 8 hours there is a huge difference as it collects the moisture which is easily emptied. I have not calculated the extra cost of electricity but there is a slight increase on this January ever last January but the weather would also play a part. The only downside is the noise level which is comparable with the fan on an electric heater.

18. Thomas H. Lee says:

Excellent in every way. One of the best things I’ve ever bought. Had serious damp issues in my living room on an external wall. Having this running pretty much constantly it removes about 1 to 2 litres of moisture from the air a week and has completely sorted out the damp This is my second year of using this dehumidifier.

19. PansyClouse says:

The item arrived in good time.. I am using it in the outside brick store as it was nearly built.
    I check it once a week and have to empty the water from the tray. It switches itself off when the try is full which helps.. so far all good.

20. OQRStanley says:

Great item, the humidity has lowered in my room quite a bit, to the point it is now between 40-50%. I open my window to introduce new air too in which helps.

Though, the only caveat is you cannot remove the filter to clean it. So essentially, whatever the humidifier collects stays stuck in it.

21. KristyKczuv says:

22. AnthonyI21 says:

I bought the dehumidifier for the niece who lives in Cardiff. During the winter the atmosphere, particularly in her house is cold and damp, giving her sniffles, cough, sore throat and waking up with a throaty voice. I bought her the Pro Breeze 1500 and in a matter of days her room felt warm and dry, the symptoms had all disappeared and she felt so much better. Typically she was emptying the dehumidifier twice a day so 2 – 3 litres of water were initially being removed from the atmosphere. This product is really doing its job and using very little electricity and drastically cutting the heating bills.

23. Sara Gorman says: