Pro Breeze® 1500ml Premium Dehumidifier for Damp, Mould, Moisture in Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Caravan, Office, Garage

Pro Breeze 500ml per day dehumidifier Pro Breeze 1500ml Dehumidifier Pro Breeze 12L per day dehumidifier Pro Breeze 10L per day dehumidifier Pro Breeze 20l per day dehumidifier Pro Breeze 30l per day dehumidifier
Water Extraction 500ml/day 500ml/day 12L/day 10L/day 20L/day 30L/day
Water Tank Capacity 1500ml 1500ml 1.8L 3L 5.5L 3L
Size (LxWxH) (cm) 22 x 16 x 31 22 x 16 x 30 22 x 29 x 44 32 x21 x 50 32 x 30 x 58 39 x 26 x 50
Room Size small-medium small-medium large large large large
Timer n/a n/a 24h 12h 24h 24h

Weight: 2 kg
Dimensions: 22 x 16 x 31 cm; 2 Kilograms
Brand: Pro Breeze

1. MarianneCottee says:

Great dehumidifier, I use this is my bathroom and it does a great job

2. Christopher Raymond says:

Great dehumidifier, I use this is my bathroom and it does a great job

Great dehumidifier, I use this is my bathroom and it does a great job

4. ErvinZbbzibiz says:

great for stopping condensation in a small room, noticed a difference after 5 days of running.

5. DeidreTaulbee says:

We discovered black mould on our living roomwall and floor, i cleaned area with bleach and water.
    We bought this dehumidifier and left it on all day for a few days and were surprised by how much water was collected we leave it on every other day now and collect less water but obviously its still a damp wall but we now have ventilation warmth and the dehumidifier so fingers crossed it now stays at bay.

6. fineyounggentleman says:

7. Sean Jackson says:

8. Network N says:

Product does the job. Bit noisy. Wouldn’t put it in my bedroom.

Product does the job. Bit noisy. Wouldn’t put it in my bedroom.

Product does the job. Bit noisy. Wouldn’t put it in my bedroom.

Really impressed with this de humidifier, it does everything I expected and am really satisfied with the product.

12. MarisaSchrader says:

Love this little machine, it takes a good week or so to fill and it’s very easy to empty, highly recommend it!

13. DevinFields says:

Great little unit ideal for garage workshop keeps the moisture level down hence no rust on my tools or lathe and mill etc . Would recommend .

16. Victori91T says:

17. SabineMaurice says:

A bit noisy but worked well when room wasn’t so cold the moisture actually froze

20. Martin says:

At first I thought this didn’t work, I moved it from a concealed floor position onto a raised area and it got into its stride,
    The area we wanted it for is our front porch, which we added to act as a buffer/coat hanging area as the original front door opens straight into our kitchen/living room. Owing to wet coats etc., this area was getting full of condensation in colder weather.
    The dehumidifier seems to have stopped this.

21. Harriso2408 says:

Daughter was struggling with mould in her flat bedroom despite opening window etc. This has sorted her problem and does take a lot of water out of the room.

23. VonLamilami says:

we had under floor insulation fitted and were warned about condensation and rightly so, we had to open windows and in the north it gets cold, after reading various reviews we chose the Pro Breeze and within a few weeks we could feel the difference, windows closed, hardly any condensation and 90% reduction in mould
    and most important warmer.

Excellent product x highly recommend x
    Would definitely buy again if needed x
    Works well xx

Excellent product x highly recommend x
    Would definitely buy again if needed x
    Works well xx

26. Joan E. Solsman says:

Excellent product x highly recommend x
    Would definitely buy again if needed x
    Works well xx

This is great for use in a room such as a kitchen when cooking as it keeps windows clear from steamy condensation.

29. WendellTrivett says:

30. MNGAlliexahn says:

Really does the job. I got a medium size room and it does collect a fair amount of water (I put it in front of the window). I feel better with it in my room, I can feel the difference in humidity level compared to before. Nice aesthetic. I’ve had it for nearly 3 months now and I don’t regret it. I sometimes sleep with it working the sound is quite soothing for me. So far I highly recommend.

I’ve used it a few times and it does collect some water in the tray. In hindsight I would have got one with a timer.