SONGMICS Exercise Bike, Indoor Cycling Bike, Home Fitness Trainer, Foldable with Backrest, Pulse Sensor, Phone Holder, 8 Magnetic Resistance Levels

Get in Your Cardio: With our ideal cardio trainer from SONGMICS, you’ll be able to strengthen your circulatory system, practice effective muscle and endurance training, reduce pressure, and promote healthy digestion. No more running on treadmills that damage your knees or freezing outside in the elements. When you stick with this exercise bike, you’ll get an effective cardio workout in the comfort of your own home.

Versatile Exercise in Comfort: Do you like to push your workout to the maximum but tired of feeling pressure in your back and spine? Not this time. This foldable exercise bike boasts a comfortable, widened, and adjustable seat, 2 sets of handlebars, and back support. You’ll get more versatility in your workout routine while preventing fatigue in your back.

Simple Assembly and Storage: With detailed instructions, you’ll be building muscle on this indoor bike before you know it. When you’re finished your daily exercise, simply fold up this space-saving bike and place it in the corner or in the closet—no disassembly required!

Specifications:

• Colour: Orange, Grey
  • Material: Steel, Plastic, PU Synthetic Leather, Sponge
  • Screen Display: Pulse, Speed, Timing, Distance, Odometer, Calories
  • Exercise Bike Size: 70 x 41 x 113 cm (L x W x H)
  • Exercise Bike Weight: 16.7 kg
  • Max. User Weight: 100 kg
  • Max. User Height: 1.85 m
  • Seat Adjustable Range: 73-86 cm

Package Contents:

• 1 x Exercise Bike
  • 2 x AAA Battery
  • 1 x Assembly Tool Kit
  • 1 x Instructions (EN, DE, FR, ES, IT)

SONGMICS Notes:

• For your health and safety, patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not use this product for exercise.
  • This machine is not suitable for children.
  • Stretching exercises should be performed before using the bike.
  • Keep the equipment in an upright state for storage.
  • Only use the bike on dry and even floors.

Dimensions: 102 x 52 x 108 cm; 16.7 Kilograms
Brand: SONGMICS
Colour: Orange and Grey
Manufacture: SONGMICS
Colour: Orange and Grey

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis bike has exceeded my expectations! I’ve used this bike everyday for the past month for and hour a day and it’s so comfortable. It has different (manual) settings for the resistance. Although not often I have used it for spinning too! Brilliant buy, I’m super impressed for the money for sure! Highly recommend.
    (30, F)

This is a great bike at a great price. Very easy to assemble all screws etc. already placed where they should be and very sturdy once assembled.

3. PamelaFairbairn says:

Although bike sturdy I am only 5ft 1inch a
    nd I can t comfortably reach the pedals sitting back on the seat.

Even with the seat on the lowest position so disappointed.

This is a great little exercise bike, I’m78 so it needed to be easy to use and needed to make me feel secure when I say on it. This bike has a back rest and handles too hold by the saddle so I can keep my balance, aswell as handles in front of me to measure my heart beat, speed , calories and distance. I’m very happy with this

5. HymanNordstrom says:

6. StefanClisby says:

7. merobbie33 says:

Was straightforward to put together until got to the last part, the left pedal. This adamantly refused to screw on using the small spanner provided. After about 20 minutes I went and got a pair of long nosed pliers and adjustable spanner to get it screwed on. Has a good back support and comfortable seat. The display works fine and the pulse rate was pretty accurate when compared to my smartwatch. Resistance is good enough for me at level 6 to 7. On the downside after a couple of days it has started to make an annoying clank every time the pedal goes round. Clearly something is catching inside the unit, doesn’t seem to affect the performance but not what you want to hear. Equally annoyed when I have since found another website selling it for only 69.99 !

Took a total of 30 mins to assemble, all nuts & bolts are already located in the parts so no trying to find the correct ones to fit.

11. GretcheIsaacson says:

13. Sandy says:

Overall, a well made, sturdy machine that surpassed my expectations given the low cost. Well packaged and reasonable assembly instructions. Everything worked smoothly except……my wife, 5ft 4″ could not get on it which, given it was her birthday present was a bit of a bummer. The problem is the crossover point of the main frame is simply too high for her to get her leg over….no sniggers please…….I made a small mounting block but that didn’t help. Eventually solved the problem by removing the backrest and rear handlebars which enabled her to mount it as if it was a horse…leaning forwards and cocking your leg to one side.
    The other slight niggle is the lcd display which cycles (!) on and cannot be locked to any one readout. So you can’t display just speed or just distance etc.
    But I have to say, despite the above, it impressed me with the build quality , the smoothness of operation and not least, the price. Highly recommended, especially if you are a bit tight for room.

14. Idolator Staff says:

15. by Madison Medeiros says:

I was worried that the price was much lower than others but it was easy to build and use. Would definitely recommend.

This item was to replace my existing machine that was bulky and difficult to move around, as a replacement and considering what I paid for it this is clever piece of kit and does everything that’s required.
    I have no hesitation in recommending this exercise machine to anyone and I’m completely satisfied with my purchase.

18. Jon Broyles says:

Having realised I needed to get a bit more exercise due to a newly diagnosed health condition I found this and gave it a try. As I’m 60 and not very fit it seemed a good introduction to getting a bit more active.
    It was easy to assemble, I did it alone.
    Easy to use with varying resistance settings.
    Folds away easily when not in use.
    Tracks distance cycled, calories burned, heart rate and times the session.
    Very happy with it.

20. SallieQCFE says:

Impressed so far with this bike. Easy to assemble. Took my 13 year old cousin less than an hour to assemble. It feels robust and is very quiet to ride. Great value for money.

Easy to assemble & very sturdy. super bike,very pleased with my purchase

Easy to assemble & very sturdy. super bike,very pleased with my purchase

23. Sarah Hishan says:

Very Easy to assemble on my own. Feels very comfortable and sturdy. No squeaks or noise when using. Very impressed and great value for money.

This is a great bike and easy to put together. I built it with my youngest son. It works well and has lots of different resistance. However, the electronic parts don’t really work – this isn’t a problem for me as I tend to read a book whilst I ride, so don’t need to see what speed I am going at or how many calories I have burnt.

After reading other reviews saying how silent this bike is I decided to buy it.
    Overall is great and good value for money, but mine makes a thumping noise when pedalling, which can be annoying.

Good value for money

27. MilVet says:

Good bike, but one of the pedals has already fallen off within a month of purchasing

28. TyroneCorreia says:

Quality build, excellent price, fairly easy to put together as the nuts bolts washers etc are all loosely in the correct fitting so no need to sort them out before assembly. Would recommend as a good indoor piece of equipment.