TCL Air Purifier for Home True HEPA H13 Filter, Air Filter Captures Smoke Dust Hair Pet Allergens Dander Odor, Quiet Sleep in Bedroom Kitchen Bathroom Metal Design With Ambient Soft Lights Child Lock

15 3-StagTrue HEPA H13 Filter
CADR 120m³/h /
Applicable Area 161ft²/15m² 4x/Hr /
Filtration System 3-Stage True HEPA H13 Filter 3-StagTrue HEPA H13 Filter
Purification Performance 99.97% Removal of Fine Particles 0.1-0.3 microns 99.97% Removal of Fine Particles 0.1-0.3 microns
Fan Speeds 3 /
Noise I 26dB; II 39dB; III 48dB /
Timer 1/2/4/8 Hrs /
Ambient Light Multi-color – Blue – Green – Purple /
Sleep Mode /
Features Child Lock; Filter Replacement Alert (1920Hrs-Yellow 2160Hrs-Red), Ozone Free (UVC-Free and Anion-Free) Original filter designed for BREEVA A1 & A1W

Dimensions: 20.6 x 20.6 x 32.6 cm; 3.06 Kilograms
Brand: TCL
Colour: White
Colour: White

1. DesireeUrban says:

We bought two of these for upstairs and down. I really think they work well, I live in a new build property with lots of dust, this collects a lot of the dust and purifies the air really well. Would recommend.

I bought an air purifier because I have a couple of free roam rabbits and just like all animals they leave hair floating around so I bought one of these and it’s made a massive difference ,I didn’t notice much in the first few days but when it came to shedding season this was miracle collecting fur and dander and just made everywhere feel and smell clean I have one upstairs and down stairs and I couldn’t be without a purifier of any kind, great product and a must have if you have animals

Seems to work pretty well. It’s very quiet, I have it on for 4 hours when I go to bed. The timer works great. I notice when I forget to put it on, because I wake up with a really sore throat and my watch tells me that my sleep quality is much better when it’s on. So it must be doing something right! Happy with this for the price. Interested to see how it’ll work during hay-fever season!

5. David Elrich says:

Defiantly clears the air but for cigarette smoke needs to be on 2nd speed fan can be a bit noisy.

As the headline says, I bought this for a friend with allergies (specifically her cat) and it has helped her sleep comfortably. The sleep mode is very quiet and you don’t even know it’s on. The only thing it’s missing is a sensor/indicator for air quality but if you don’t need this then it’s good value – feels very solidly built.

Fabulous! It’s so easy to use, gives u a few timer options or just have it on constant. Choose your speed and let it do its job, and at night u can choose an ambiance colour and just relax knowing your air quality is improved. Well worth the money.

Fab

9. JettHkoipuajewm says:

Fab

Works perfectly. Sleep mode is quiet enough in the background so you can fall asleep and the lighting feature is a really nice addition. I got this at a super price when it was on promo but even at full price this is well worth thr purchase.

Brought this the other day because of dust and it work just fine for a small room

12. JannieMcDonell says:

I have 2 in my house one upstairs and one down stairs I also have a machine separate that checks the air quality, for dust, chemicals, and humidity and co2.
    If I turn off my air purifiers it does drop from the 90’s on air quality level to around 70’s. I do hover my filters do take the dust off the filter every few weeks. Please be aware all air purifiers need maintenance and for the price of these one I would say its definitely worth every penny.

15. Leandra4041 says:

We have an old victoriana house that gets very dusty, quickly.

I suffer with allergies so decided to buy a new air purifier since they no longer make filters for my old silent night one (why?).

This seems to have helped with my allergies, but the dust must not have been as bad as I first expected, because after a few months the filter is still sparkling clean. Maybe it’s a better filter than my old one.

The light is a nice feature but I rarely use it.

It’s quiet, sort of relaxing even, but there is a slight noise even on the lowest setting.

16. nowens says:

Great product, no good though. Filters are out of stock and have been for over a month. Useless if you can’t replace the filters.

17. Urban Jeff says:

Bought this a couple months back so good for a review now. The product is huge beware ! However I have it on all day everyday mostly and it makes my room so fresh and nicer to live in. It has improved the quality of my sleep and my personal health has increased – I haven’t been ill in a while now and my sinuses is so clear. The onky problem is it hasn’t reduced the amount of dust as i wish it could but my building is quite dusty in general. However great product, I smoke sometimes in my room (Tobacco and herb) and its done a great job at getting smell off of things. Would recommmend!

Every time I use, I have to set the settings. The touch controls are not easy to use. I haven’t seen much dust on the filter even after 5 months of using it, not sure if the room is clean or purifier is not capturing dust.