Warmlite WL44002 Thermo Fan Heater with 2 Heat Settings and Overheat Protection, 2000W, White

Weight: 950 g
Size: 2000 W
Dimensions: 14 x 23 x 26.7 cm; 950 Grams
Model: WL44002
Part: WL44002
Colour: White
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Warmlite
Colour: White
Quantity: 1
Size: 2000 W

I like this heater because it good as a backup also a background heat It not to my liking because it didn’t have a cutout safety but apart from that it is fine

2. JosetteW82 says:

It’s good for the price. I find mine has a slight issue where, if I turn the dial to below the second-highest heat setting, it will refuse to work. But as I said, it’s pretty good for the price so can’t really complain much.

Very good heater especially for the price! Actually ordered 4!! One for each room & I’m so satisfied with the purchase!

Considering it’s size, this mini heater heats up my small room in around half an hour. It isn’t too noisy. Although it could produce more hea

5. GTG says:

This is a great fan heater, two heat settings and a cold setting for summer.
    Heats a room up quickly and is quiet.

6. JulietaFriedman says:

We bought this heater just to use. Occasionally in hallway but found 1KWwas not warm enough so do it use often but the heater is good when on 2kW,
    You can have the heater position where ever you want it so that is very useful

7. JohnDean says:

You can have the heater position where ever you want it so that is very useful

You can have the heater position where ever you want it so that is very useful

9. CarmineTavares says:

Was worried it was going to be rubbish as I’d all ready ordered it before I looked at other reviews, some were good some bad but mine seems to be ok

Heats up a room well.
    Use fan only mode pointed at a radiator (should be called convector) to increase the heat from the radiator – it’s thermodynamics.

11. ClarkBryant says:

Great value . Small but powerful little heater . Easy to carry . warms up a room quickly.

12. SharronKeesler says:

Small portable heater. Has 2 heat settings and one option for using fan for cooling. Must be used on a heat resistant surface. I would keep out of reach from pets and young children. While it is very good at heating my craft room (I only need the low setting) the fan is very noisy. Once desired temperature has been reached the heater no longer makes a loud noise but as soon as temperature drops it cuts in again. I bought this to use instead of a mini oil heater which was not big enough to heat my room when weather very cold. I have found that heating the room with the fan then changing over to the oil heater to maintain the room temperature was a good solution to keep the noise down to a short period of time.

13. Gael Fashingbauer Cooper says:

For the price you cannot go wrong. Not designed to be used for long periods of time but great for quickly warming up small areas. I use it mainly under my desk when working. Great inexpensive little unit.

14. Laura says:

Ordered when the boiler broke down and arrived very quickly. It was a godsend and heated the room quickly. I had borrowed a similar one which had an additional feature where it would automatically switch off if knocked over. I wish this had the same. It’s compact so easy to store for future use.

Great little heater does exactly what we wanted and performs really well

16. spoonmomma says:

I binned it as It went on and after 40-45 seconds shuts off again, buy cheap buy 100000 times with this case lol

17. [email protected] Dan Forcella says:

Good value for money, very good output for a compact unit, and straightforward to use.

18. ODBEsperan says:

Very easy to set up, and move, the heat output is okay for small rooms but if you point it at yourself in a big room it also works. For the price it is simply brilliant. And i dont often rate things so highly. My room is medium size and in – 1 it doesn’t work too well in filling the room, however in 6 it can manage it if left for a while. Maybe buy 2 of them and it will work better?

Brilliant Little Produc

19. Rudolph4755 says:

Brilliant Little Produc

For a small heater like this, it certainly boils the room!! Really, really warm in winter. Does rinse your electric though

Does what you expect it to do. All the time. Not expensive either, unlike my gas and electricity bills.

24. LeesaBaskett says:

Great little heater I use mine in conservatory just to take the nip out of the ai

25. GrettaDeMole says:

Works fine as a electric heater is a bit noisy not silent, heat out put as normal with this type of heater.

26. PeteHolcombe says:

Fabulous heater easy to use and cuts in when up to temperature. Great value would buy again.

27. SheriVlamingh says:

Already broken. 4 weeks outside of return window. Will be getting a refund from Amazon customer service since its conveniently a couple of weeks outside the return window…luckily my consumer rights.

28. AbrahamBlaze says:

I liked this item. It warded our living room perfectly when our heating went off over Christmas.