XAXAZON Dehumidifier 2300ML Dehumidifier for Home, Timer & Auto Defrost, Real-time Humidity, Auto Off, Built-in HD Display, Dual Semiconductors & LED Lights – For Bedroom & Office, Damp, Mould Control

From the brand

XAXAZON

Experience a sense of sophistication in life

1. 1

The aesthetics of life through original design.

We are XAXAZON, a brand that focuses on the home environment.

home environment.

We strive to offer our customers the

the best possible living experience for our customers

Making every use of our products a

pleasure

2. XAXAZON

3. 1

Dehumidifier – CS02

Large 2300 ML water tank with the latest

technology for more effective dehumidification.

dehumidification.

4. 1

Dehumidifier – CS03

Small dehumidifiers for your small space dehumidification needs, making your living space beautiful

5. 1

Heater – QN12

Keeping your space warm, the latest PTC technology makes the temperature not only warm your body but also your mind

Dimensions: 22.5 x 15.2 x 31.2 cm; 2.67 Kilograms
Brand: XAXAZON
Model: DH-CS02
Colour: White
Colour: White

Bought this product for my en-suit room, which works really well. It has a low noise, and touch is quite impressive. The colour changing water tank is good, love it. Compact and portable without major hassle, sleep mode works accurately.

2. IvanUZEBps says:

3. Explica.co says:

I was thinking to buy it for long time and I’m happy with my purchase . I turn it on in my loundry room and I see that this item is working so well and fast. Is easy to use and really guiet too.

I'm very happy with this item!

I live in UK and one of the biggest issue we face is drying the washed clothes in the house. It smells of damp and walls get condensed too after a while and you can’t hang clothes outside due to raining all the time. This purchase has made my life easier..I leave it on near my washing line in store and no smell of damp now and clothes dry quicker..it sucks all the moisture in the room , no noise as well. In love with it.

6. ClaudetOden says:

8. Carrie Lavergne says:

This works so well. It sucks a lot of water in without a problem as the container is wide. It doesn’t make a loud noise and contains a sleep mode which is helpful. It is straightforward and easy to use and comes with all the necessary parts to work effectively.

11. Sandrine says:

Been using this for a few days now. I am still amazed at the amount of water it collects and you can feel the air quality is improved. Had a problem with mold which is gone little due to having a less damp room. Very happy!

12. Susan29Ygljfat says:

I’m actually really surprised with how well this works. The wife was complaining about a small damp issue we had behind our bedroom door and this has cleared it up! It’s quiet enough not to be noticed and can be used on an automatic mode. It also looks really modern and blends in with my room very nicely. nice anywhere and looks very modern. No more condensation and looks good, love it!!

Great and stylish looking Dehumidifier. Very effective in preventing the damp and removing condensation on windows. It is slightly noisy but has a great night mode that let’s sleep uninterrupted. I liked the cool changing lights , that are bonus on the trip to the toilet at night. The water container is easy to empty, takes just a few seconds.

It's a must if you have a damp or condensation.

14. Maureen says:

Got one for my bedroom and kitchen now, its great, looks pretty modern too!

15. Sara Gorman says:

Got one for my bedroom and kitchen now, its great, looks pretty modern too!

16. Amy J says:

I got this for me as i had problems in my room for a lot of humidity that was affecting my chest and i tried a lot of other options that didn’t work, so i got this and i have tried for almost 2 days , it wokrs perfect and doesn’t do any noise and it has sleeping mode and it can change the colors that i can leave it all night and use its light that looks very nice , it says also how much humidity in the room , it is very useful

17. JeanneYyrhwmj says:

18. Meredith L. says:

19. DonnellTavares says:

Using it to drying out an internal wall in a wardrobe which became wet from a leaking roof.
    It seems to be doing the job well

20. Sunny says:

Its functioning is really good. soaking moisture of my room. Also mould is getting low now. Satisfied

Excelle

Excelle

I am sharing a very small room with my roommate and we were looking for something like this! The product is very lightweight, works great, looks really cool and colourful when the lights are off. The touchpad is very good. It is very silent when the sleeping mode is on! Would recommend!

It is great!

It is great!

It is great!

25. VitoLammon says:

My bedroom previously at 67% humidity and now it was dropped to 50% had this for a week, amazed how much water it has collected already and the air is so much more clearer.

I bought this to eliminate the condensation in our bedroom and was amazed that its perfectly doing its job. Fairly quiet and extracts lots of water, far more than I thought it would. Would recommend.

27. Jon Martindale says:

It arrived quick and intact. It works really well for the British weather, loads of rain and thus my room is always humid and needs a little dehumidifying to prevent mold, the noise level is amazing quiet it doesn’t really bother me and it’s easy to use. It’s very small and compact I have been keeping it on days and it’s still working amazing!

Works amazing for British weather!

28. KathaleenSander says:

So far I’m very impressed with the dehumidifier. Leave it on over night on sleep mode with minimal noise and the various changing colours create a real peaceful sleep environment. Would thoroughly recommend for anyone who is in the market for one.

29. Sarah Tew says:

Good dehumidifier. I have a small amount of damp in my bedroom and this dried out the walls without issue. I also get condensation in my kitchen and this helped. Its quiet and very simple to use right out of the box. It’s also light and easy to store.

30. RichellNXZ says:

My house is very humid, so I just bought a dehumidifier. It is very easy to use. I can see half a bucket of water when I wake up in the morning. It is also convenient to move, and the room is very dry after use, and the operation is also simple.

31. DewittSmorgon says:

Since getting this I have used it in a bedroom, the bathroom, the lounges and the kitchen. The lounge resulted in around 1/4 litre of water being collected in only 24 hours. The kitchen slightly more. The bathroom didn’t have much water, surprisingly but the bedroom recovered a good 1/2 litre in 48 hours..

32. DelorasIrd says:

his is a great Dehumidifier, I bought it to dry my room and avoid mood, because my room is so wet and it really works,it is quite but I usually close it when sleep, because I hate light!

35. SandraECBH says:

Easy to use and easy to move it around when needed. Was fed up with condensation on my windows when cooking or drying clothes indoors. Both problems solved.

It does exactly what it says on the box. Its very quiet machine does not make much noise at all. It’s not too big to move it about easily either. I would highly recommend this product.

37. JefferyMinnis says:

This is great little dehumidifier, completely dry the windows.it has low noise, and it work very fast Highley recommended .

This dehumidifier is very smart so you can put it everywhere in your house. The level of noise is very low so you can have a good sleep. It will change the colour, such as red, yellow and green. It looks like the colourful light. The water tank is quite big so you don’t need to take out of the water all the time.

Useful dehumidifie

Small and potable.
    It got handle so it is easy to carry.
    I bought this for drying my clothes and it does its job.
    It got light that changes colour,my son liked it very much.
    Overall happy with the product.

Good buy :)

Really impressed with this, especially given it was basically the same price as my old one which was much smaller and far more cheaply made. I use it when I’m drying washing inside. The handle makes it really easy to move around.

It is a very good dehumidifier.I live in damped house ,I ordered it to reduce humidity .it is efficient as at 45 it absorbed noticeable mosisture from the atmosphere in just two hours . It works silently .I am happy with my purchase .

It is efficient to reduce humidity in damped houses

Really good.
    Not at all noisy as compared to other dehumidifiers. Take about a day to fill up.
    And the coloured lights are quite nice when I keep it on overnight.