Yard Force 40V 34cm Cordless Lawnmower with lithium ion battery & quick charger LM G34A – GR 40 range

GR 40 range
lawnmower in the garden
Cordless Lawn Mower Cordless Hedge Trimmer Cordless Image Cordless Lawn Mower Cordless Lawn Mower Cordless Mower
Power 40V 2.5Ah Lithium-Ion Samsung 40V 2.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Samsung 40V 2.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Samsung 40V 2.5Ah Lithium-Ion Samsung 40V 5Ah Lithium-Ion Samsung
Cutting Width 32cm Mower; 30cm Grass Trimmer 32cm 34cm 37cm 46cm
High Efficiency Brushless Motor Yes Yes Yes
Rear Roller Yes Yes Yes Yes No
Cutting Heights Mower: 5 (20-60mm) 5 (20mm-60mm) 7 (25mm-75mm) 7 (25-75mm) 7 (25-75mm)
Grass Collection Bag 30L Hybrid 30L Hybrid 35L Hybrid 40L Hybrid 40L Hybrid
Charging/Mowing Time 75mins/25mins 75mins/25mins 50mins/25mins 50mins/25mins 120mins/30mins Self Propelled
Torque Sense Technology Yes Yes Yes
Weight Mower: 10.5kg, Grass Trimmer: 1.75kg 9.5kg 14.5kg 15.5kg 15.5kg

Weight: 15 kg
Size: 34 cm GR40 range
Dimensions: 110 x 44 x 94 cm; 15 Kilograms
Model: LM G34A
Colour: Orange
Manufacture: Sumec
Colour: Orange
Size: 34 cm GR40 range

1. Grahame says:

Happy with the product. You can pull out the roller if you want to mow on the newly prepared lawn. The battery lasted long & charged up super quick too. I have yet to see the longevity of this product but with bit of a care with battery I think it will last long.

First class little mower. Great battery life, cuts well. Really impressed

3. Leo Sun says:

First class little mower. Great battery life, cuts well. Really impressed

My old lawnmower desperately needs a new blade but is still plodding along, although for months I’ve been talking about getting a cordless mower, especially now I’ve taken on my elderly father’s gardening.
    Well, I’ve got no idea why it’s taken me this long to go cordless!
    I cut my 23 x15 ft back garden a few days before getting this one and it’s out with the extension lead, unroll it, plug in to the RGB socket, plug in the mower, do 2 or 3 strips, stop, move the wires, repeat…
    So I order this while on a deal and although delayed, it still arrived within a few days of ordering. I built the mower in my living room and familiarised myself with the instructions, while putting the mower battery on charge.
    It was showing 4 LEDs when pushing the button, but thought I should fully charge it before first use to ensure maximum power.
    Took it out in the garden, started it straight away and went up and down a few strips – checked the collection basket and it was already half full! There is an indicator “flap” to alert you to a full basket, but as I’ve never used this make of lawnmower anymore (aside that it was my “new” toy!) I decided to empty the basket and start from scratch.
    There is a plastic key that you can remove for safety, but as I live alone I just left this in here, once I’d taken it out to look at and test the “deadness” of the mower without, but unless I have visitors I will probably leave this in place. Now, I know my old lawnmower blade was in need of replacement, but whether that was the case, or just because this is more efficient, I can’t say, but I cut my whole rear lawn in less than half hour, including emptying the collection basket another couple of times and the mower height was halfway!
    I checked the battery in situ and it was showing 3 bars, so I have no doubt that it will give good enough charge to do both front and rear gardens a couple of times before needing recharging so I’m really happy with that; one of my fears of cordless mowing.
    Clean up was just a quick brush down and into the shed. No wires to rewind, extension leads to reel back up and job done!
    I’m now looking forward to mowing twice a week rather than twice a month and keeping my lawn tidy

Very easy to assemble. Its lightweight but seems to be of reasonable quality. I have a medium sized lawn and it just about coped on a battery charge. The quality of the cut was very good. I think it might struggle on long grass though but overall I’m pleased with it. For small to medium gardens I would recommend it.

8. ManuelChinner says:

Clips for handle a little tricky also need to clip in bottom of grass collecting bag otherwise good to go

9. XiomaraZOQ says:

10. Jon Linkov says:

11. Randall21D says:

Had been looking for a cordless lawnmower for a while when I noticed this mower on offer for 137 so purchased. I was looking at slightly larger mowers and all metal bodies but couldn’t miss the price offered for this. The mower was really easy to put together, is easily manoeuvrable and the finished cut good. I am more than pleased with this mower although if it wasn’t on offer I would probably of gone for the 37cm model. The only thing that doesn’t seem effective is the air flow flap to tell you that the bag is full. I still would suggest checking the level manually.

12. Armando Roggio says:

Can cut my two small to medium sized lawns with ample charge leftover, with a 50 minute recharge time. Excelle

14. AVQEduardo says:

15. MoisesKUGa says:

Mower worked much better than I expected. I an used to a petrol mower and thought it would not be powerful enough but it is. We have a small garden and it cuts well and collects all the grass in the box.

This has been a real eye opener. It’s light, manoeuvrable and cuts beautifully. The collection bag holds a load more than my Flymo and is easy to remove and empty. The machine is very quiet and a charge seems to last a long time. It charges in about half an hour. The cutting height is easy to select.
    I am very pleased with it.

17. DixieQuintero says:

Assembly reasonably straight forward and it cuts the lawn well.

Assembly reasonably straight forward and it cuts the lawn well.

19. Omar5362zcjg says:

Assembly reasonably straight forward and it cuts the lawn well.

20. Maurice3413 says:

Light… Took a while to assemble but maybe that’s just me..! Does the job…

21. Lucy Bellerby says:

Light… Took a while to assemble but maybe that’s just me..! Does the job…

Light… Took a while to assemble but maybe that’s just me..! Does the job…

23. Mac52Zvaowz says:

Powerful longlasting battery and half the price of much less powerful competitors

25. KarlaFalleni says:

First battery mower I have owned. I have a large area and it lasts well. The cut is a little disappointing (not such a close crop as my petrol mower) but grass looks good after a trim. I was probably cutting it too short before anyway.

27. FideliaBurd says:

28. ReaganButters says:

Good machine. Wish I had gone 20mm. However 25mm is best for the grass.

Good machine. Wish I had gone 20mm. However 25mm is best for the grass.

31. DixieZRECx says:

Good machine. Wish I had gone 20mm. However 25mm is best for the grass.

32. Nida8316vh says:

Cut the grass which was soaking wet and not a problem. Perfect for a smallish garden and also very quiet compared to my electric mower.

33. Meghan29Gmbfzhr says:

35. ZulmaDresner says:

I don’t think the mower was new as there were signs that the box had been previously opened and there were a few scratches and a lot of dust on the handles etc – I don’t think it had been used but I’m pretty Shure it had been built up – possibly a demonstrator or a return.

The mower itself was easy to build up and feels like its made of reasonable quality material – the battery was partly charged and took about 30 min to fully charge – Roughly 50min from empty.

I’m more than happy with the quality of the cut – I cut my grass quite frequently once or twice a week so not sure how it would cope on long grass. Roughly 100m2 and I can cut it twice and still have a bit of charge left in the battery. Very light to push and the roller stripes the grass better than I expected.

I marked it down a star as it failed to start on a few occasions – Not to worried as Yard Force extended the warranty for an extra 2yrs free of charge. I think that excludes the battery though.

great machine, light and easy to use with good battery life

First, review as too early to cut grass (January)
    Seen a good deal on Amazon for the mower, so bought it.
    I’ve always used petrol mowers, but want to avoid yearly maintenance fee’s, and only have a small area to cut too. So far, impressed with the look and build quality, look forward to testing in the coming months which I’ll add a further review then.

40v 34cm Yard Force

38. Onyinye FaFi Obi says:

First, review as too early to cut grass (January)
    Seen a good deal on Amazon for the mower, so bought it.

40v 34cm Yard Force

The mower works for about a 50mns and takes about 1hr to recharge
    But it cuts well and easy to use

Easy to assemble, cordless makes life so much easier than corded, cuts nicely, so far so good, battery has plenty of life left after cutting front and back garden.

Cordless wins!

41. Grahame says:

I previously had a petrol mower which was heavy and difficult to start. This is the complete opposite. Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, best of all it gave a great cut to my lawn. Robust and a good battery charge too. Very pleased with the mower.

Nice mower battery seems to last plus its quick to charge. its cutting hight is easy to adjust with leve

Really good product, folds up nicely very easy to assemble and the mowing itself is excellent. 5 stars,would recommend to anyone.

46. StacyReitz says:

Excellent cordless lawn mower, light weight, I’ve used it only about 4/5 times and gets really close to edge. And a good size grass bucket.

The lowest setting isn’t really that low and the roller doesn’t really stripe the lawn, apart from that it’s great.