3StyleScooters® RGS-3 – Big Kids 3 Wheel Scooter For Ages 7+ – Foldable With Adjustable Handles – Big LED Wheels – 2 Year UK Warranty

RGS-3 Scooter by 3StyleScooters

RGS-1 Little Kids Three Wheel Kick Scooter For Boys Girls Children Aged 6 7 8 9 10

green blue black purple pink orange micro maxi iscoot blaze boldcube la sports

rgs3 scooter
RGS0 rgs1 rgs2 rgs3
Age Range 2 + 3 – 6 5 – 8 7 – 10
Colour 6 3Style Colours 6 3Style Colours 6 3Style Colours 6 3Style Colours
Ideal Use Starter Scooter Beginner Scooter School Run & Streets Streets, Parks & More
Best For The perfect starter scooter with a stroller style seat that allows the scooter to grow with your child Perfect for building confidence in little beginners and developing balance The next step in their scooting adventure. Ideal for the daily school run and more Time to ride! Our bigger roller for older and more confident scooting kids
Handlebar Type Foldable Foldable Foldable Foldable
Max Handlebar Height 74cm 74cm 80cm 80cm
Max Rider Weight 50kg 50kg 50kg 50kg

Weight: 3.5 Kilograms
Size: 7+
Dimensions: 61 x 17 x 27.5 cm; 3.5 Kilograms
Brand: 3StyleScooters
Model: RGS-3
Colour: Black
Manufacture: 3Style Scooters
Colour: Black
Size: 7+

1. PatriciaNesbitt says:

Great price and size for bigger kids. My kids love the flashing wheels too!!

Daughter (a tall almost 6 year old) absolutely loves it after two or three goes she has mastered the tilt to steer action. She’s not been off it since Christmas Day. Looks good the flashing LED wheels are a winner with her, it’s really sturdy and well made.

One wheel didn’t light up but doesn’t affect the use.

Very sturdy for a 7 yr old whose not the most coordinated

One of the best children’s presents we have purchased. Very sturdy and a bit faster than an standard scooter. My 7 year old loves i

6. Nancy Nichols says:

My daughter loves this – the light up wheels are great.

7. Gary Berry says:

My daughter loves this – the light up wheels are great.

8. SheliaPDJA says:

Good balance prior to going to a 2 wheeled scooter. Perfect for anyone in doub

Good balance prior to going to a 2 wheeled scooter. Perfect for anyone in doub

10. Gabriel53N says:

Purchased as a Christmas present and it has been used several times a week since. We had a MicroScooter previously but the price put me off buying another one so I bought this instead and I have no regrets. It’s just as good and preferred by my child due to the lights on the wheels! I like the wide wheels too as it’s a much smoother ride when used on bumpy pavements. They were out of stock before Christmas and I contacted the company directly to enquire about stock and found them to be very helpful.

Very nice and good price
    No difference between mini micro and this

easy assembly and really hard wearing and sturdy thw vest kids scooter ive purchased in a long time.

13. Bryony68Yiuveyq says:

Love this scooter which I bought for my 7 year old grandson. Colour choices were great. Easy to assemble and fold away and extremely sturdy with nice wide wheels. Add to that the light up wheels and it’s a winner!

The quality here wow! Brought for my.7 year old it will grow with him the quality is clear all over this scooter and we opted for the fold option so we can take it in the car he says it’s the best scooter ever his older siblings enjoy a go on here too.

15. RhondaY10jgek says:

My children love it.Was easy to assemble and sturdy.

My children love it.Was easy to assemble and sturdy.

I recommend this scooter to everyone. Its great, the lights are cool and the price is brillia

18. Josh Rotter says:

This was a gift for my son’s birthday. Really happy with the scooter and it’s easy to fold. Only problem one of the wheels don’t light up and with buying it in advanced for bday I can’t return it as it’s gone past the time.

19. mumofthreeboys says:

RHS-3, Amazing chunky solid scooters. Bought 2 for my 4year old twins birthday (ones small for her age and the other is big) to replace their micro scooters and they love them Sturdy and easy to ride. Loads of height adjustment and not too heavy despite being for ages 7+. Assembling was easy, the slide & fold process is a tad stiff but feels like it’s due to them being new. They fold near on flat as well which helps when loading into a car or storing . Deffo recommend

Solid purchase 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Hiya. This scooter is amazing! Its very sturdy and is made from excellent materials and is very strong. My little girl is over the moon with this scooter and the flashing lights just made it even more exciting for her. She has had hours and hours of fun and no signs of wear and tear it still looks brand new!
    We were abit sceptical because my little girl has a mild form of spina biffida and sometimes struggles to walk and we wernt to sure if she could manage the tilt motions to turn but she actually found it easier! We have no regrets buying this scooter. Its also extreamly easy to put together, took us a couple of minutes. Its just attataching a wheel.
    My only negative would be at first it was easy to fold but now after 4months its stiffened and i can no longer fold it. Maybe a stronger person would be able too.
    We would definately recommend this to anyone. The folding was a nice extra but not really that important.

Bought for my granddaughter for Christmas, folds easily and hardly any assembly needed, I only had to fix in one of the back wheels and took 2 minutes, Also very simple to adjust handlebar height, would recommend, my granddaughter is going to love i

22. AugustaWild says:

Very good scooter, its sturdy and easy to fold. Bought as a Christmas present. My daughter loves it especially the fact that all the wheels light up.