Bosch Professional 18V System GAS 18V-10 L Cordless Wet/Dry Dust Extractor (excl. rec. bat.+charger, incl.1.6m Hose, Elbow pipe, 3-pc. extra Pipe Set, 250mm Crevice Noz., fl. Noz.+Flat-Pleated Filter)

CoolPack Technology

A CoolPack battery from Bosch constantly dissipates any heat outwards due to its special housing geometry with cooling fins. As a result, it remains considerably cooler inside than conventional batteries and remains operational over the entire runtime

Electronic Cell Protection

To protect against battery damage due to overloading, overheating or total discharge, the tool is supplied with CoolPack batteries featuring Electronic Cell Protection (ECP). ECP, along with CoolPack cooling technology, considerably extends battery lifetime.

Bosch Battery Compatibility

Batteries can be chosen for longer runtime or lower weight, according to preference. This tool is compatible with all batteries in its class, from 1.5Ah to 7.0 Ah battery units to suit every working environment.

Lithium Ion Technology

The Bosch Li-ion batteries supplied with this tool use the latest technology to maximise productivity and avoid trouble. Their advantages include fast charging, which means that a spare battery can typically be charged to at least 80% before you exhaust the one on your tool.

Size: L
Dimensions: 44.2 x 33.4 x 36.4 cm; 4.7 Kilograms
Model: 06019C6300
Colour: Navy Blue
Manufacture: Bosch Professional
Colour: Navy Blue
Size: L

Germany 🇩🇪

Endlich mal ein Staubsauger, der nicht wie eine Sirene losheult! Handlich, nicht zu schwer, in und um das ganze Haus
    flexiebel einzusetzen. das Beste: Passt zu meinen Bosch-Accu-Werkzeugen, brauche kein extra Accu u.-Ladegert!

France 🇫🇷

Bonjour bon aspirateur j’utilise pour la maison et le chantier pour dpanner ,comme il y a pas de sac la poussire de platre ou ciment rduit la puissance d’aspiration solution dpoussirer le filtre l’aspiration reprend 100 % ou acheter un 2 mme filtre plus d autonomie ou de puissance install batterie pro cor Bosch 8 amp ou 12 amp

This is really good for me and my business. I am a heating engineer and regularly fit boilers, radiators etc
    This beats running cables for 240v vacs.
    It’s an 18v so it’s not got the suction of a 240v however, it is more than adequate for my daily tasks and handles it without any problems. The suction is incredible and everyone I show it too can’t believe it’s 18v.
    Even my wife is impressed with it, so much so, she uses it to do her car (I Do my pick up with it too)
    Get one, you won’t be disappointed but do have some realistic expectations, it’s not going to pick up large lumps of plaster etc

4. DenishaMannino says:

The biggest mistake onThis item I made was not buying it sooner ,attaches to my planer and makes light work of cleaning up great purchase and price .

5. Vannessa Abdelaziz says:

Golden Review Award: 10 From Our UsersNot sure what’s meant by thickness, but I gavevut five stars because this is one THICK BOI!

Honestly I’ve been umming and ahhing over one of the Bosch Hoover’s for a year or two now, and recently pulled the trigger on this badboiiiiiiyaaaaaa.

Now reading the reviews I was torn, and on somewhat of a budget, so it basically came down to this or a second hand Henry Hoover.

The job in question was a boat. Had to clean down the interior fiberglass hull, which when I got to it contained two foot if water, and by the time the hoover arrived was coated in dust, some dry some denser and soggier than your average Tory voter.

Well let me tell you, there was no back peddling here! This little beauty is all go, go, go. Obviously it’s somewhat limited in power due to being battery operated, however the 4amp batteries cook in about the time it takes this hoover to toast one, so as long as you can cycle at least two batteries you’re golden!

I feel that those having suction issues are either A, too unobservant to notice the air intake on the black and red adaptor, which allows you to manually reduce it increase suction or B, are too lazy to clean the filter or C, are clumbsy enough to have knocked it over while the vacuum is on, and have clogged the filter with the contebse of the drum.

This is banging, only tool it won’t pair up to out the box is my festool track saw, and that’s on festool not Bosch, as this hoover couldn’t be much more universal in terms of connections.

Bonus points you can attach a strap and walk around the job site pretending to be a ghost buster or somethin’

THICKBOI

I bought the 18V version and have no complaints. Great suction and very convenient to move around. It’s great that the hose and all attachments fasten to the main unit. I highly recommend!

7.  United Kingdom

8. OQRStanley says:

Works well for small wet or dry cleanup jobs, make sure you have a decent AH battery

This is an excellent little hoover. Bought it mainly for the car and I can do both of our medium sized cars on one 5Ah battery no problem at all. I have discovered everything will fit in an L-boxx 136 which is ideal.
    The one thing it was missing was a brush. I purchased the Bosch 1609390481 Nozzles Small Round Brush which although slightly pricey is ideal

Amazing vacuum for its size and practical use …
    I’m amazed that it last as long as it does on a good 4.0 battery …

bought primarily as a car vac and does the job perfectly, my wife has the Dyson cordless vac which is way more expensive and no way near as good, comes complete with tools but no battery but I have batteries from other Bosch products

12. Xiomara Blanco says:

13. LouieMassaro says:

Really great product great for camping suction is surprisingly good.

Germany

Handige stofzuiger voor de kleinere klussen. Ook handig voor de auto te reinigen. Batterijen gaan niet zo lang mee, maar als je zoveel moet doen, kan je beter een met snoer gebruiken. Ik ben er echt tevreden over.

15. Joanna Durkan says:

Germany

16. FranKKEsgc says:

Italy

L’ho utilizzato per aspirare l’auto, sia sedili che tappeti e moquette, sono soddisfatto del risultato finale. Inoltre, l’assenza del filo molto comoda, le mie batterie originali bosch da 4 amh mi consentono un’aspirazione alla massima potenza per una decina di minuti poi la prestazione cala, per pulire l’intera auto ho usato 2 batterie. Lo consiglio se si hanno gi le batterie magari perch in possesso di altri elettroutensili 18v bosch altrimenti la spesa diventa importante.

17. OliveAllison says:

Italy

So pleased with the power and versatility of this but I returned it when I saw the eu version came with wheels .I Still highly recommended this the wheeled version is exactly the same and you may prefer the stability of this one

20. KristyKczuv says:

France

Franchement super impressionnant cette petite bte. Puissance ! Lgret ! Compact ! Il est bon tout du bricolage, au nettoyage de la chemine rien de l’arrte. Pas encore essay l’eau. Mais bon pour moi le contract est remplis 100% . Bravo bosch

21. Marcos Cabello says:

France

France

Trs pratique partout dans mon garage ,cave et jardin. Avec le suceur large les tapis restent colls dessus par la puissance d’aspiration. Parfait pour moi .Utilisation accu 18v 4 et 5Ah autonomie 10-15min a me suffi

France

24. MilesEnriquez says:

Not the most powerful, but it’s enough for picking up brick dust or sawdust when doing small jobs, I’ve a big M class GAS model for big stuff but this does exactly what i want (I’m a kitchen fitter)

25. Caroline Kay says:

France 🇫🇷

dommage que la batterie et chargeur ne sont pas inclus

26. Kelly Kaliszewski says:

Germany

Ich habe mir den Sauger frs Auto gekauft. Die Saugleistung ist zufriedenstellend und vergleichbar mit den blichen SB Saugern an Waschstraen. Dies bewirkt aber auch, dass ich zwei normale Akkus brauche, um mein Auto von oben bis unten auszusaugen. Das Gert ist gut verarbeitet und macht was her. Es ist handlich und robust zugleich. Fr solche Zwecke, auf jeden Fall empfehlenswert. (Nicht vergleichbar mit einem Netzsauger, der fr Baustellen geeignet ist!)

27. MicheliBobb says:

Germany

Bosch kit, great value and a must for tradesmen that like to tidy up when finished 😉
    Universal battery means works with other Bosch it. Full Mark’s fro me.

29. RomeoOsburne says:

Universal battery means works with other Bosch it. Full Mark’s fro me.

Universal battery means works with other Bosch it. Full Mark’s fro me.

Universal battery means works with other Bosch it. Full Mark’s fro me.

France

Je suis trs content de mon achat la batterie idal c’est la 8ah procore pour une bonne puissance…

France

Spai

Con dos bateria aspire el Coche enter muy buena compra muy contento

35. ShannonERS says:

Spai

Con dos bateria aspire el Coche enter muy buena compra muy contento

36. KeeshaBraund says:

A good product. It’s good for small amounts of dust etc.
    You do have to empty and clean out the paper filter regularly, as it loses suction once used.

37. Ultimate-MotorCycling says:

Germany

Habe mir den Bosch Akku Staubsager geholt weil ich mit anderen Produkten fr das Autoabsaugen unzufrieden war. Der Staubsauger I extra klasse und ich kann Kommentare von anderen Nutzern nicht nachvollziehen das er einen Autoteppich nicht absaugen kann. Sogar de kleinste Schmutz lsst sich aus den Poren des Autoteppichs absaugen und nasser dreck natrlich auch. Kann ich jeden wirklich empfehlen.

38. VRGAlvarocnp says:

Germany

Germany

Bei diesem Gert muss man sich halt bewusst sein, WAS man WOZU kauft. Nicht geeignet ist dieses Gert um einen groen Hausstaubsauger zu ersetzen. Dafr ist das Gert einfach nicht stark genug. Aber ein strkerer Motor wre halt grer und schwerer. WOZU ist dieses Gert im Rahmen seines Preis-/Leistungsverhltnisses denn nun geeignet? Gekauft habe ich dieses Gert ursprnglich fr meinen Schwiegervater und sein Wohnmobil und diesen Auftrag absolviert das Gert mit bravur. Klein wendig und mit einer Akkuladung genug Power um whrend des Urlaubs immer mal wieder das Wohnmobil zu reinigen. Das Problem ist nur. Meine Frau hat den nach unserem Urlaub in Schwiegervaters Wohnmobil nicht wieder hergegeben. Und so haben wir seitdem weitere Anwendungen gefunden bei denen das Gert glnzt Autos aussaugen, das Treppenhaus ohne Kabelsalat und Gewichtheben saugen, mal eben die Krmel unterm Essplatz vom Kind, das verschttete Vogelfutter auf dem Balkon, und so weiter. Also liebe Leute dies ist ganz klar KEIN 2000W Haushaltssauger. Das kann und soll er aber auch nicht ersetzen. Das wei man beim Kauf bereits. Das geht bei der Gre und dem Gewicht nicht. Auf seinen eigenen Gebieten, im schnellen und mobilen Einsatz glnzt das Gert aber. Schnell und einfach in der Handhabung, gute und ausreichende Saugleistung und vor allem eine einfache Reinigung. Das ist der Bereich in dem dieses Gert glnzt.

Well constructed and thought out. Lacking caster wheels which were extra on this model ( slight disappointment) but a very good tool

41. Alissa says:

Great suction – it’s never going to be able to clean carpets as well as a mains vac with a roller head but it does pick up lots of dog hair. Reasonably light weight – use a shoulder strap if using for longer periods. Easy to empty and filter is a doddle to take out and clean – a couple of firm taps on the side of the bin usually does the trick, with a thorough clean with a handbrush occasionally to keep suction up. I use it on site, around the house and for the car. If you’ve already bought into the Bosch Professional battery system then it’s a great option. I’ve got 12ah batteries in total so can keep going for quite a while – it *does* drain the batteries quickly.

Why pay hundreds for a Dyson handheld?

Only complaint is that the tubes come apart in use, especially on carpet where there is drag when pulling the vac head towards you. I’ve broken mine by trying to push them together too hard. I wanted to replace with a metal tube anyway so no biggie.

Why pay hundreds for a Dyson handheld?

Why pay hundreds for a Dyson handheld?

Why pay hundreds for a Dyson handheld?