1. Alex Nishimoto says:

This item is great. The table has made it more attractive as it sets it nice. It makes it easier to organise and there are loads of pieces. It’s great for a beginner. The seller is great to communicate with and they reply fast. Originally when I received this item, the table was broken and some pieces were missing. The seller sent a new item for in just a few days after contacting them. I definitely would recommend this item.

Great Value

Great Value

Was bought as a gift, well packaged, looks the job

4. Country Girl says:

Love it! The basement looks amazing and the set contains all you need for making cocktails!

Perfect! Exactly what was expected.

Italy

Il supporto di legno arrivato rotto. Essendo un regalo mi sono arrangiata con un po’ di colla. Per fortuna non si nota dato che era rotto lungo una delle venature del legno.

Good product unfortunately the box was bashed up and with this being a Christmas gift I was a little disappointed

8. JDGHueyqfji says:

Really good quality and looks amazing on my gin table.
    Lovely finish on the base

Great quality

9. BerndCDCbyaxa says:

I love this product used it over Christmas twice now and made some really nice cocktails. I’d recommend this as the quality of everything is very good. Only thing I dislike is the jiggler is 20ml and 40 ml I’d prefer 25ml-50ml but it’s just me.

10. JannieV44ypb says:

11. IvoryHatley says:

Germany

Dieses Geschenk kam super gut an. Durch das Set bekommt man gleich Lust zum mixen. Das Holzgestell verleiht dem ganzen einen edlen Touch, perfekt fr jeden Anfnge

12. OliviaTkkffuxxh says:

Germany

13. noa says:

Italy

Un’idea molto carina come regalo ma anche da tenere in casa a poco prezzo massima resa consigliato

item is nice to display and elegant designs, fits well with some backdrop and flowers for display

15. HershelWeldon says:

Italy

Perfetto per un regalo , ben fornito di pezzi , bello anche da avere in casa per qualche occasione in compagnia.. bello soddisfatta

Not sure how functional it will be. The straining mechanism in the cocktail shaker is very loosely wedged and I’m not sure I would trust it to shake cocktails in without becoming loose. Fortunately I have a good shaker that fits in the same hole and the other items are more functional and were really what I bought it for. The spoon and muddler are quite light – but will do the trick and the stand is actually nice and well made. I’m happy but it’s not Tom Cruise Cocktail grade stuff