Creative Stage V2 2.1 Soundbar with Subwoofer, Clear Dialog and Surround by Sound Blaster, Bluetooth 5.0, TV ARC, Optical, and USB Audio, Wall Mountable, Adjustable Bass and Treble, for TV

stage v2 soundbar

Creative Stage V2

2.1 Soundbar and Subwoofer with Clear Dialog and Surround by Sound Blaster for TV and Desktop Monitor

Upgrade your TV with the sound it deserves by adorning it with the Creative Stage V2. Immerse yourself in the exceptional audio quality from the soundbar’s custom-tuned mid-range drivers and deep thumping bass you can feel from the accompanying long-throw subwoofer. The soundbar is upgraded from the previous version of Creative Stage, coming in a longer build to bring you better mid-range audio and wider soundstage.

Powered by Sound Blaster

The Creative Stage V2 debuts with Clear Dialog and Surround, audio processing technologies developed with Sound Blaster’s 30 years of audio expertise, to bring you improved vocal intelligibility and wide surround experience.

Clear Dialog—extracts the vocals and spoken dialogue, and intelligently amplifies them, allowing you to hear each syllable in movie dialogues clearly

Surround—identifies and enhances the spatial information of incoming audio, providing you with a more realistic and immersive listening experience

All-in-one Audio Entertainment System

All-in-one Audio Entertainment System

Creative Stage V2 comes with all the connectivity options you can think of, so you can turn it into a one-stop audio entertainment system for all your devices—including TVs, computers, mobile phones, tablets, or even gaming consoles like PS4 and Nintendo Switch.

dimension
stage v2 Creative Stage Creative Stage Air
Dimensions (L x H x D) Soundbar: 680 x 78 x 100 mm, Subwoofer: 116 x 423 x 250 mm Soundbar: 550 x 70 x 78 mm, Subwoofer: 115 x 420 x 250 mm Soundbar: 410 x 70 x 78 mm
Driver Dual 57 mm Soundbar Drivers, 133 mm Subwoofer Driver Dual 57 mm Soundbar Drivers, 133 mm Subwoofer Driver Dual 57 mm Soundbar Drivers
Connectivity Options TV (ARC), Optical, AUX, USB Audio, Bluetooth 5.0 TV (ARC), Optical, AUX, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, USB-A (via mass storage device) AUX, Bluetooth 4.1, USB-A (via mass storage device)
Clear Dialog Yes No No
Surround Yes No No
SNR ≥75 dB ≥72 dB ≥72 dB
Power Output Soundbar: 2 x 20W, Subwoofer: 1 x 40W, Total System Power: Up to 80W RMS, Peak Power 160W Soundbar: 2 x 20W, Subwoofer: 1 x 40W, Total System Power: Up to 80W RMS, Peak Power 160W Soundbar: 2 x 5W, Total System Power: 20W
Frequency Range 55–20,000 Hz 55–20,000 Hz 80–20,000 Hz
Battery Life NA NA 6 hours
Cables Length (Measured end to end) USB C-to-A Cable (1.2m), 3.5 mm AUX Cable (1.2m), AC Power Cable (1.5m), Subwoofer Cable (2m) 3.5 mm AUX Cable (1m), AC Power Cable (1m), Subwoofer Cable (2m) 3.5 mm AUX Cable (0.5m), Micro USB Power Cable (0.5m)

Dimensions: 68 x 10 x 7.8 cm; 5.3 Kilograms
Model: K20
Manufacture: Creative
Origin: China

Brilliant value for money..Great product and quality for the price i would recommend.

3. Jemma says:

4. LeanneDrake says:

5. Susan Whelan says:

Looked at various different sound bars and decided to go with this due to the low cost. Thought could upgrade further down the line. This does exactly what is needed for my small lounge, sound quality is great. Don’t see any need updrading.

I already knew creative for its speakers specially for PC’s and its good reputation about the quality of the sound delivered in its equipment and i got really glad when i saw they had this sound bar, while is not between the most popular brands in the market, i only can say that for the price you won’t find anything better. if you are just using the sound of your TV and wants to add a bit better quality sound to it making your experience in watching TV better, this is definitely something to consider without breaking your bank.

10. LeeBirkbeck says:

11. CathariLawes says:

Bought this soundbar to go with a 55″ LG TV. Ok so let me say first off the supposedly correct size lengthwise for a TV this size is way bigger & therefore way more obtrusive in your living room. You’d have to wall mount one I suppose one certainly wouldn’t sit in my TV stand. So I decided to try this offering from Creative a name synonymous with quality computer components for – well forever really.
    I’d already returned another brand of soundbar to Amazon as it was underpowered & “spoke” its functions which I found irritating so was familiar with set up & soon had the soundbar installed. The difference was striking. Clarity & power – great. A subtle visual display telling you mode & function – no “well is it in optical or Bluetooth?” or “what’s the base setting at the moment?” – all very clear & precise. Aesthetically pleasing item. Pleased with my purchase. One niggle – no optical cable or remote batteries? Come on guys, the sound bar I returned whilst not as good, but much less expensive, came with these. Some excuse about Amazon not permitting enclosure of batteries – which is of course nonsense. I buy loads of electronics from Amazon – they have batteries. Silly thing is, they supply 3 different power leads with different plugs with the soundbar, two of which presumably go in the bin – a shocking waste (although I appreciate they could be recycled) but no optical cable? That’s my only beef – it’s a good soundbar.

12. Ingrid says:

Once you have installed a HDMI ARC connection the system works well and is an improvement on my inexpensive TV’s sound. It is also a convenient way of playing audio from a bluetooth device. The sound is clear and undistorted, but it lacks detail and depth. Acceptable, better sound, but not hi-fi.

13. Cynthia Boris says:

14. SandraChildress says:

This soundbar is a fantastic budget option for a small room or even a bedroom. I purchased this for the kids room as they watch movies and play games.

I had previously ordered an all in one for the same price but that was returned due to it not being good enough. The creative stage v2 has proven to be miles ahead in terms of performance and quality.

I can think of many pros for this but no cons. This opinion is based on the fact that this soundbar was just under 100. I have a more expensive system in my main room and this often influences my opinion but i can honestly say i was more then happy with this system at the price i paid and connectivity/ features it has.

Yes it doesn’t have Atmos but unless you are paying well over 300 you wont find a semi decent atmos set up. So my opinion is based on what i paid and i have also compared to other products i have used/ seen working.

From reading a lot of reviews i was concerned about the soundbar not producing enough sound to fill my room. I was pleasantly surprised by how good and loud it sounded. For a system that has only 80w RMS (not peak power) it performs well beyond expectations.

The sound was clear, loud and there was no distortion. I can honestly say the movies i played through it all sounded better. I also tested the bass and this was also impressive for a small system.

Contrary to some reviews i was happy with the sound output. I did not try this in a big room so i cant really comment on how it would perform in one. But for my intended purpose and a small room i was impressed. I kept the volume between 50-75% for movies as anything above felt too loud for me.

The build quality was also good, the system felt solid and well constructed. The remote was also of a good quality and did not have a cheap clicky feel.

Overall i am happy with my purchase. There are countless expert and user reviews that support my own positive experience.

I think if you purchase this expecting it to perform at its price point you will be impressed as it is considerably better then other products at its price.

Just be realistic and dont expect it to perform like a 400w plus system.

It has great sound, great bass, what more could you ask for, the clear speech is a great feature and off course its from creative labs who make sound cards for computers
    The build quality is very good and solid.

17. ThurmanPfeffer says:

The build quality is very good and solid.

18. GermanSACO says:

The build quality is very good and solid.

Pretty surprised at how good this sounds for 79. Sound is clear, nice and neutral, bass isnt muddy at all, dialogue is clear. Even bas a decent sized sub, decent amount of bass.

Overall this is an absolute no brainer for a 2.1 soundbar under 100.

Overall this is an absolute no brainer for a 2.1 soundbar under 100.

21. SusanneGreenawa says:

Overall this is an absolute no brainer for a 2.1 soundbar under 100.

22. FidelTsefmaub says:

I was a bit unsure what the quality of sound would be, given the price. But being a Creative product, i took a chance. And it’s better than expected. Punchy sound with good bass. I’m not an audiophile, but for music and video meetings this is a great product. Remote is quite nifty as well.

23. mfinkbiner says: