electriQ 12L Portable dehumidifier Great for 3 Bed Homes. Combats Condensation, Damp and Mould.

electriQ brand logo

Protect your home and your health

electriQ’s powerful 12-litre dehumidifier is extremely energy efficient. It filters the surrounding air at 135m3 per hour, making it ideal for people who suffer from airborne allergies. It also reduces many damp-related problems in offices, basements, flats and up to 3-bedroom homes. This machine incorporates an adjustable humidistat, a large 2.5-litre antibacterial water tank that can be quickly emptied and replaced, plus a hose for long-term, continuous use.

Dimensions: 54.2 x 39.2 x 23.9 cm; 11.5 Kilograms
Model: BTTCD12P
Colour: White
Manufacture: electriQ
Colour: White

Bought this to replace 2 tiny units iv been using.
    So vfar so good. It’s pretty noisy, but it dies has a sleep or just Air purifier mode. Humidity gone from 82 down to 60. In just 5 hours.
    Hoping to dry the place out better. And should help to dry any damp washing so on.

A great buy for damp houses.

Bought this to replace 2 tiny units iv been using.

A great buy for damp houses.

My first dehumidifier, so I plugged it in and send it front of me to see what difference I noticed. Very quickly the air seemed to clear and breathing was a little easier through my nose.

I also wanted the HEPA filter and this listing has the wrong SKU written all over it – in Q&A it says HEPA-CD12P which is definitely not right. I ordered that at the same time and it’s half the size of the vent it needs to cover.

The manual says it needs HEPA-CDPX. I have to exchange the wrong one now and haven’t checked HEPA-CDPX yet but assume that’s correct. It’s available at Appliances Direct at the moment. Hopefully this saves someone a bit of hassle.

Overall pleased with the produc

4. Georgia Guerin says:

Overall pleased with the produc

5. DonnellAcevedo says:

Fast delivery. Does great job of getting rid of damp and keeping the rooms free of moist air. Good for drying clothes, saves using the tumble dryer all the time. Excellent customer service., had a usage question, emailed the company & the responded quickly.

7. AKJHectorughw says:

The dehumidifier works well so far. Starts and stops automatically at set humidity level. It is a bit noisy: its hum gets really annoying after a while. The tank is a bit difficult to remove and empty. But happily it doesn’t leak when it’s taken out as it has a cover.

10. MauraK01tm says:

Does what is says it does. Removes humidity, & also dries clothes in winter months.
    It also purifies the air around the house.

11. ZandraK96ctsebi says:

It also purifies the air around the house.

I felt compelled to write a short review of this product because I have been so amazed by its performance during the first three days of use. When you buy these products you read the reviews of others and hope that the good reviews are accurate to solve the problems you may be facing which has led you to consider buying the product in the first place. We have been suffering from severe condensation as the glazing in the property we bought are shot and need replacing. Windows soaking wet with mould appearing on the frames etc. Bought this product to assist in hope until we replace the glazing. Large bungalow. Switched in on straight out of the box- wow. Ran it for a day and a half and I’ve emptied it 4 times. I reckon roughly 12 litres of water. Dry windows dry frames I couldn’t believe it – amazing. Trust me this little machine is fantastic- it works and works brilliantly, easy to move around ( but we have only had it in one place AND ALL WINDOWS HAVE BEEN DRY) . Makes a change to get something that actually lives up to your expectations

14. DewittSmorgon says:

This is the Third one of these I have purchased in a relatively short time. I would probably bought another but I see as usual they have increased the price. (Killed the goose that lays the golden eggs)
    Happy New Year and stay safe.

15. Amazon Products says:

Happy New Year and stay safe.

Happy New Year and stay safe.

If you are looking for a dehumidifier! Look no further. Amazing piece of kit. 3 bed house. Mainly mould and condensation upstairs in home but no more to minimal!, this little baby is the machine!

We bought this product due to drying clothes inside which was causing a bit of damp around the house.
    It’s a fantastic product, dries out clothes much quicker and it’s reduced the damp and condensation around the house!
    Only downside is it’s a bit noisy. However, if you don’t mind the noise level of a fan on then it’s fine!

Worked really well at clearing up humidity that was causing mold so overall I’m happy with my purchase. However, it blows out cold air so is cold to sit next to, the noise does get a bit annoying and although it’s easy to pick up it is quite heavy. Also tipping out the water isn’t the easiest because it comes out of several places.

23. Will Nicol says:

Product working as expected. I live in Ireland and it can get very damp inside specially in winter time. It is very easy to set it up and only takes a few minutes. The air purifier functionality is also really great, you can start to notice the removal of odours in as fast as 20 minutes (Of course it depends on the size of the room)
    Very good deal for the price.

24. Vic Hood says:

Very good deal for the price.

25. StephanieDocker says:

This product does what it says. A little on the noisy side but apart from that it works extremely well. I didn’t realise I had so much moisture in the air until I started using it!

6 in the house steaming up the bathroom with showers
    This dehumidifier clears moisture quickly & draws loads of water from the ai

6 in the house steaming up the bathroom with showers
    This dehumidifier clears moisture quickly & draws loads of water from the ai

29. Corinne Reichert says:

6 in the house steaming up the bathroom with showers
    This dehumidifier clears moisture quickly & draws loads of water from the ai

I found this to be too loud for me, I certainly could not be in the room with it on. It is positioned in a bedroom though, so I just switch it off when I sleep.
    However it works brilliantly, & has some really smart features & settings.
    Good value for money

I recommend this product.
    We used to wake up in the morning with loads of condensation on the windows and we live in a stone house, also there was a bit of black mould on the wall.
    This humidifier works brilliantly, no more wet windows and no more black mould, my chest also feels better.
    It is amazing how much water it collects over night.

32. HarryProwse says:

I recommend this product.
    It is amazing how much water it collects over night.

It’s a little bit noisy especially when it full and beeps but for the job it does, I don’t mind. It’s been working very well in our mouldy, damp university house, which we especially noticed after going home for Easter and it hadn’t been on and then the whole house was extremely damp when we returned!

Sucks out so much water and I like that it turns on standby when the air has reached the right humidity level. Also has been great to assist in drying clothes on a dryer and for towels.

I pop this on when I need clothes drying fast, it does the truck, how did I manage without it?

35. Fraser Simpson says: