Glide Gear TMP100 Adjustable iPad/Tablet/Smartphone Teleprompter Beam Splitter Glass with Carry Case

Compact Package

Just add your own tripod, DSLR or mirrorless camera, tablet or smartphone, and any of the free smartphone apps for iOS and Android.

Dimensions: 37.08 x 36.07 x 11.94 cm; 2.27 Kilograms
Model: TMP100
Manufacture: Glide Gear

1. Randall21D says:

United States

Lightweight and very easy to assemble. I set up mine with my iPad2 seamlessly. I have a logic webcam and everything was very easy to set up. Instructions could be a little better especially with the pics. Also there are some accessories pics depicting how to use the accessories would have been great.

Overall outstanding product one one real complaint is that the mounting holes for the tripod may be too far back thus making it tricky to balance the teleprompter. Since I am using an iPad it becomes front heavy. This could be easily resolved be placing more mounting holes further forward. However, they do provide and accessory that the teleprompter could be mounted a little further up to counter the in balance of the weight distribution.

France

J’ai t tonn de la taille du prompteur a son arriv, je m’attendais a quelque chose de plus petit mais pass cette tape la le prompteur est d’une trs bonne qualit, il accueil mon ipad sans soucis. Le tout est emball dans un sac spcialement concu pour. Je suis trs satisfait de mon achat.

United States

I use this Teleprompter when creating instructional videos. It’s definitely a solid product and it uses metal. The only drawback I have is that it is front heavy and it will require a sturdy tripod.

United States

Does exactly what was expected. Works great for what I need it for in my company. Only thing is cosmetically the bright yellow writing on the side is an eye sore for me. Recommend!

8. MiraBarajas says:

United States

I love how compact and easy this teleprompter is to use. I had a different teleprompter years back that was unable to fold up & always seemed to be in the way taking up space. I never traveled with it as again it was just took up too much room. I’m a big fan of this teleprompter.

10. Linwood8230 says:

Spai

Lo he usado con una BMPCC4k y ha funcionado a la perfeccin todo, es un equipo muy robusto

11. Danae90Lncn says:

Spai

Canada

I thought the devise was very simple and easy to set up on set and get shooting. The Teleprompter is quite ruggedly designed and the carrying case with the yellow piping make it easy to identify during setup.

13. ElkePeterson says:

Canada

Australia

Love everything about it but it’s just unfortunate iPad Pro doesn’t fit. It’ll site there and you can have it work but at an angle and not secured.

Australia

India

The product is as described and easy to set up. Build quality is good and looks very long-lasting. Happy with my purchase.

India

Very simple to set up, and I would recommend using the PromptSmartPro App, which automatically scrolls to the words being read out ($20?). Nice big clear screen, very legible, even with an iPad Mini.

19. MurielJFKR says:

Canada

I can’t believe how easy this unit is to set up and use. Solid construction and easy packaging to store and use the unit.
    I’ve worked in TV for over 35 years, back when a teleprompter operator was a full time job, feeding scripts onto a conveyor belt and adjusting the speed of the belt to time with whoever was talking to camera.
    This unit simply works. Easy to set up and easy to use.
    It brings my game to a very professional level and put the talent at ease, allowing them to look their best, which at the end of the day is what it’s all about as a freelance Videomake

Canada

This unit simply works. Easy to set up and easy to use.

United States

Overall I’m happy with the Glide Gear TMP-100. It was easy to set up and use. Also, easy to break down and store. Solid metal construction throughout. The added case was plus. I look forward to using this. Thanks!

India

Easy to use the product and serves its purpose. It would have been great if a vertical phone stand is provided.

India

United States

We have been very happy with this purchase. It has helped our video production drastically. We are able to record in fewer takes and our videos are much more professional.

26. Andrew Altman says:

France

Fonctionne trs trs bien. Cela m’a chang la vie pour les podcasts. Je l’ai utilis avec une tablette, je ne sais pas si avec un tlphone on a une bonne vision. En tout cas comme cela il est parfait, fonctionne parfaitement, se range facilement et s’installe rapidement !

28. RogelioEasterli says:

France

Australia

Not much to say other than this thing is like a pro studio piece of kit and awesome value for the price

30. MaritzaBingham says: