1. CollinP68vkhof says:

Yes it is a bit stiff to open up and yes it is a bit heavy. The legs are steel of course and not titanium. But this fits the bill perfectly for temporary work tables. Very sturdy indeed and simple to clean. If you do not need to move the table often then this is just the job. Price very reasonable too.

2. JessikaMaldonad says:

This 4ft lifetime table is very well made and for me, was very easy to assemble. It is fairly heavy but this ensures it is study and strong. The instructional video on the Amazon listing is very helpful but to add to this, when you wish to fold the legs away you need to push the angle supports inwards on both sides at the same time, then the legs fold in.
    This table was purchased for an elderly couple and although they watched the video on how to open and close it, in reality they were unable to do this as pushing in the two button on both legs at the same time as placing a foot on the crossbar and lifting the table up proved too difficult. To unfold this you do need some strength in your thumb and be supple enough to bend over whilst a foot is placed on the crossbar.
    The guy in the video makes it look very easy to do and indeed, I found it just as easy but alas to elderly people did not.
    I recommend this table, if you have strong thumbs.

3. EllenFryett says:

Really sturdy and easy to use great that it can be folded away when not in use as using for sewing and craft projects. Great that height is adjustable too.

5. Paul Vale says:

7. TonyJacobson says:

Very happy with this – it was just what i wanted. It’s sturdy too which helps when it is a small table. The adjustable legs are perfect – really hard to find a table that has adjustable legs so really pleased with this.

8. MamieHeredia says:

9. OliveJenyns says:

10. chicklitchloe says:

11. ModestaGoldsbro says:

Great table perfect for what we needed we have used if for camping, in the garden at bbq’s and even in the living room on film night to have tea on.

I intend to use this mainly as a sewing table but the size and sturdiness of it means it will be very useful around the home in general.

14. DanaTalbot says:

15. DessieO13sx says:

I was worried that the table would be flimsy and weak – it isn’t. It is reassuringly heavy. Folds well. Glad I spent the extra on something substantial.

16. StacyReitz says:

I have seen a lot of folding tables in shops which did not meet my expectations of quality and sturdiness. I’m glad I came across this folding table on Amazon. Would highly recommend to anyone.

19. DannGallegos says:

20. OmerHuggard says:

On the whole I’m very pleased with the table. However I would not describe it as light, it is pretty heavy. On the plus side that does make it sturdy.

21. FrancescoWeedon says: