Masthome Dog Stairs 3-Steps Foam Pet Ladder for Dogs and Cats Up to 60 lbs – Removable Cover-Send Dog Rope Toy

pet stairs
dog stairs
dog stairs dog stairs pet stairs
Material Plastic Plastic Foam
Assemble Required x
Dimensions 35(L) x 45(W) x 30(H)cm 35(L) x 60(W) x 40(H)cm 38(L) x 40(W) x 30(H)cm
Removable Cover
Need to Rebound x x

Size: 57x40x40cm Pet Ladder
Dimensions: 57 x 40 x 40 cm; 2.23 Kilograms
Colour: Brown Pet Stairs
Colour: Brown Pet Stairs
Size: 57x40x40cm Pet Ladder

We have a King Charles Cavalier who was struggling to get up onto the settee. He loves the dog steps. A good purchase for small dogs.

Sturdy

Sturdy

My Shihtzu is getting on a bit and was struggling to jump up onto the sofa and sometimes she missed and I was concerned she could injure herself, she has no problem using the stairs

These are prefect, it stops my Frenchie from jumping off the sofa, though he has a special way of using them when getting down, he slides off!
    They arrive compressed but soon pop into shape.
    Would definitely recommend.

Puppy steps

Easy to fit the cover. Our older dogs find this really stable and non-slip to to get up and down from the sofa. Needs a non slip gripper for hard floors underneath though.

Perfect for our older dogs.

7. Oliva79Lwec says:

Bought this to aid my tiny yorkie who always jumps on the sofa. I worried that over time her legs or joints could seize up. This is perfect. She used it straight away.

8. The Sunday Girl says:

They arrive small and expand over a few hours so the covers seem not to fit at the beginning but fit snuggly when full and look good.
    They are light to move around and perfect for a settee or bed. I bought two for my Dachshund.
    Very happy with them and think worth the money.

Really good for out miniature dachshund puppy she picked it up straight away. Also our two year old had started to use it a little and would use any of the steps etc you can buy from other places like Aldi

10. DelmarFranke says:

Great set of dog stairs. Our puppy can easily go up and down especially as the steps are squishy and humped rather that solid flat ones. Can easily run up and down them. Non-slip bits at the bottom really help. Nice colour and material and once expanded fully sits perfectly flat on the floor. Easy to assemble. Doesn’t get in the way. Nice zip. Makes a nice foot rest too when not being used.

The dog is now able to get up just when she wants without having to wait for us to help.

12. OUEStephania says:

Took my old staffie whos now 16 a few days to get used to them but now he loves them. He can get up and down the sofa easy. I dont have to lift him anymore. Only bought the two step one thought i would need the three step but does the job brilliantly

Quality product – does the job perfectly for my puppy chihuahuas.

15. cookeryxj says:

Great steps for my Dachshund Cross, took less than 30 seconds to get used to it, After reading some of the reviews I put the cover on before it fully expanded.. Really sturdy and safe, looks good too.

Perfec

16. Meara Isenberg says:

Both my mini dashound and shih tzu used this straight away, no more jumping on the sofa before they had a hard step unit which neither got on with

17. PenneyMMGoxwy says:

We wanted this for a sofa hop up after the dog had a leg operation and it is perfect for the job. Delivery was quick so no complaints.

I got this for my small dog who was finding it difficult to get up on the bed she now just walks up on the steps no problem

I ended up purchasing 2 of these (3 step model) for my toy poodle puppy. One to get up on the sofa, and one for my bed. It saved carrying the one upstairs each night. Very easy to ‘make up’ does the job brilliantly. No slipping and very sturdy. Nice soft cover.