Plankpad PRO – Interactive Balance Board for Full Body Training, Abdominal Muscle Plank-Trainer with Apps, Games and Workouts – Fitness-Hometraining for the whole family

Plankpad interactive Balance Board for planking, to train all muscles at the same time while playing
Plankpad combines a fitness device with games and workouts on your smartphone or tablet.
Train all important muscles - Neck Arms Shoulders Chest Abs Back Glutes Legs - while playing games
  1. Benefits - Working lower muscles out, Increasing body balance, better motor coordination & stability
  2. Plankpad with a fitting app with many games & workouts. The app is synchronised with the Plankpad
  3. The Plankpad app includes a workout section with various exercises. Videos showing plank variations.
Plankpad has a special foam for comfortable planking & standing, incl. app, workout poster & manual

Plankpad PRO – Your interactive Bodyweight Trainer

Get fit while playing games

Plankpad is an interactive bodyweight trainer that puts you in top form with ease.

• High-quality training device combines very efficient plank workout with interactive games and a fitness app
  • Versatile, suitable and fun for every age and fitness level
  • Improves training motivation and leads to results faster
  • Dynamic planking in the international interest: Coaches, orthopedists & athletes express their enthusiasm

The path to come into shape, having a healthy and strong back and body is often associated with strenuous training. The interactive Plankpad now creates an exciting combination of fun and sport. The Plankpad is aesthetically designed and consists of high-quality maple wood with a walnut finishing and a soft surface with space for a smartphone or tablet. Plankpad comes with an own app – so your training with many games and varied workouts is even more fun. By holding the body in a horizontal position supported by the arms as long as possible, all muscles are used simultaneously, especially the core muscles.

Planking is one of the most effective exercises you can do, but it can also be the most boring one. Now with Plankpad, the time passes by really fast because you focus your attention on the games or workouts. When you move left and right to steer the game, your body turns into a joystick and even more muscles are attracted. You build muscles, burn fat and improve your overall posture by just a few minutes a day.

The concentration on the games during planking automatically leads to holding the exercise longer and reaching the goals faster. At the same time, the app offers the possibility to monitor the correct position of your plank via the workout section of the app. The app offers the possibility to monitor the correct position of your plank via the workout section of the app.

Plankpad can also be used as a balance board to focus on leg muscles, body balance and motor coordination. With specially developed games for standing and the possibility to connect the app to the TV, the Plankpad turns into a snowboard or a surfboard. This way the workout is combined with the necessary portion of fun and variety, which also attracts every age and fitness level.International athletes, fitness trainers and orthopedists reported about their success using Plankpad and confirm the perfect coordination between exercise and app. Plankpad can be used in a variety of ways: it can also be used as a balance board to focus the workout on leg muscles, body balance and motor coordination. With specially developed games for standing and the possibility to connect the app to the TV, the Plankpad turns into a snowboard or a surfboard. This way the workout is combined with the necessary portion of fun and variety, which also attracts every age and fitness level. The app is constantly developed further for more games and workouts. The effectiveness of Plankpad in combination with the innovative app is convincing: International athletes, fitness trainers and orthopedists reported about their success using Plankpad and confirm the perfect coordination between exercise and app.

Size: Default
Dimensions: 50 x 36 x 8 cm; 2.3 Kilograms
Brand: Plankpad
Model: 34394218
Colour: Walnut and black
Manufacture: plankpad
Colour: Walnut and black
Size: Default

Germany

Es riecht ein bisschen…ansonsten macht es Spass damit, und mit der App, zu arbeiten.

It distracts you with the games on the app to do a longer planks

3. AliHzvxusfop says:

It distracts you with the games on the app to do a longer planks

United States

The board itself is sturdy and great quality. It tilts nicely and is a great component to my workouts! The app has fun games, challenges, and workouts to keep the daily routine fun. It helps me hold planks longer by taking my mind off what I am actually doing and focusing on beating high scores in games.

5. JudsonGardin says:

Highly recommend it’s a great product and so much fu

Highly recommend it’s a great product and so much fu

United States

Wood was polished, it is sturdy and quality is great. The games make it easy to do a plank longer and makes it entertaining for my young kids too. I like that it has a variety of games to keep them interested. Ideal if you are looking for a group gift for a family that has everything during this pandemic.

8. BlakeLDBkempky says:

United States

This was a great gift for my boyfriend who enjoys working out. We use it almost everyday, games are fun and it makes doing planks enjoyable. Definitely worth every penny!

United States

Very study and comfortable to use. I love the free app that goes with it. It distracts me to get some planking done.

11. JewelUrquhart says:

12. Melvin2357 says:

United States

I love it. I recently had C-spine surgery and had to ease back into physical exercise. Great low impact wat to strengthen the core, and have a lot of fun. You will love it.

Germany

Ich bin mit dem Plankpad rundum zufrieden es trainiert alle Bereiche und es ist in Zeiten von Corona eine super Alternative zu sonstigen Spirtarten im Verein oder Fitnessstudios. Qualitt und Haltbarkeit top.

United States

My grand kids love playing the games. I only wish the app had more of a sound track to it. Some music would be nice but there is just silence unless you get your target or mess up then there are small sounds like ouch or uh. Other than that it works fine.

15. JasonLaroche says:

16. MartinBinder says:

United States

Great product harder than it looks which makes even better and more fun!

United States

Great product harder than it looks which makes even better and more fun!

18. JonasHeath says:

United States

Great product harder than it looks which makes even better and more fun!

19. Cathryn25I says:

United States

This has been fun for the whole family, balance yoga poses, strength training and the games on the app make it feel like fun and not a workou

20. ModestaGoldsbro says:

Germany

Schnes Sportgert fr zu Hause. Damit sind Planks nicht so eintnig. Sind dadurch auch etwas anspruchsvoller.

21. Lynn La says:

United States

Bought this a gift for my fianc and he loves it. He does push-ups and planks often so I thought this would make those more enjoyable, and it has. Even my 60 year old mother enjoys it! It is cheaper than other options and the free app is great. Very well made and will provide a fun level of difficulty for your workout. It is definitely effective as we are all sore!

22. Chrystal says:

United States

Highly recommend. Alternative options are more expensive AND try to charge a subscription fee for the app. PlankPad’s app continues to add new content at no additional cost.

United States

For some wood and a covering – I really enjoy this product and I’m sure glad I bought it.

It’s a great distraction to use in between meetings when I have a few minutes or balanced on it while on conference calls.

I do wish the App had more games and more challenges.

25. Gregg Keizer says:

United States

I do wish the App had more games and more challenges.

United States

Fun new addition to our exercise routine. This product is well made, comes with a floor pad, and is nicely portable.

United States

This is an ab killer, in a good way! I like that it’s made mostly of wood. The pad on top is comfortable and provides a good gripping surface. The app makes it fun and easy to track your progress. It is a very worthy little investment.

28. basavraj.t says:

United States

This may be one of my best purchases ever. a full body workout like no other !!!

30. Caleb Clark says:

United States

Its sturdy but I thinks I spend more than it was worth if you want to add challenge to your plank this is the way to do i

32. GladisSaucedo says:

United States

First I will say that I’m not great at planking at all, but that is why I bought this item. I’ve used it for about two weeks now, and I can plank a little longer than when I first started, so I can tell I’m getting stronger. The device itself is pretty simple. It is made from four pieces of plywood and had a very nice foam top. No complaints at all with the build quality. It also came with a thin foam sheet to go under the plank to keep it from slipping.
    I’m not sure that the plank is worth what I paid on its own, but the plank combined with the app it uses is definitely worth it.

The app has a variety of modes, but I’ve really only used two so far. The video games are great and make the time go by much faster than just holding the position and suffering through the time. All of the games are based on moving left or right and holding at various angles, but they are unique enough to keep it fresh. The games hold your high score, so you know at the end if you beat your best workout. The other function I’ve used is the workout function which has you do an exercise for a specified amount of time. It had me do mountain climbers for 30 seconds, which again gives some variation and keeps you engaged. I haven’t tried it, but I did also see it has a challenge mode where it will give a progressively more difficult workout each day log your progress.

Overall, I’m very satisfied with this purchase, since it is causing me to do a core workout that I would typically not be doing. Everything about this is high quality and although it seemed a little pricey to me, I’m very glad that I purchased this item.

Germany

Produkt kam einwandfrei an und funktioniert wie beschrieben. Hatte es noch nicht oft im Einsatz, aber man sprte danach die beanspruchte Muskulatu

Germany

Mein Verkuferfeedback vor ein paar Tagen ist zu korrigieren: Nach Kontaktaufnahme des Verkufers wurde der von mir angesprochene Mangel des unvollstndigen Lieferumfangs (fehlendes Trainings-Poster) zu meiner vollen Zufriedenheit prompt behoben, deshalb war die Belieferung doch insgesamt prima.

Germany

Plankpad ber Freundin empfohlen bekommen.
    Sehr gute & strkende Sporteinheit fr zuhause.

United States

It’s just a board with foam on it, a nice board with nice foam…but I like the FREE albeit corny games that come with it. I find my competitive nature staying in plank form longer while trying to increase my score.

37. Banner Leon says:

United States

Really like this board. This is my first board for planking. It is very comfortable and well built. The games make it easy to ignore the pain lol

38. Rashmita says:

Germany

Sehr robustes und gearbeitetes Tool. Bringt Motivation ins Training und macht Spa.

United States

My daughter loves to plank as part of her exercise routine. This is great while using the games on the app, makes exercises a little easier.

40. JoycelyTodd says:

United States

You can feel the quality difference immediately compared to cheap versions. The included nonslip pad is crucial on hard floors and is exceptionally well made. Top pad is the perfect thickness for comfort without being squishy.

Includes a large poster with handy workout diagrams and a program.. I put it up on my wall and have found myself referring to it several times.

100% solid when I stand on it. I’m 5’8/140 but I would guess someone 300lbs wouldn’t even crack it. My brother in law who is about 6’4/250 found it stable and comfortable.

Apps are fun – especially Pong challenge! What’s up 40-somethings, it’s an Atari throwback that gets you fit.

Changed review from 5 to 4 stars simply based on complaints I have with the app after a month of using this thing :

1) they should set it up for chrome cast to eliminate the need for a 3rd party mirroring app to broadcast to TV.

2) games should allow you to set a goal and/or time limit. Right now the games only stop when you fail too many times, or you manually stop them.

3) 30-day challenge on app should include a built in timer and record your actual results other than just checking off a box! I’ve done programming before and can say that should not too big a bridge to cross.

I also wish they included a cushioned mat since many postures involve putting the knee on the floor.

Overall I do love this thing tho. Can’t walk through the room without a quick plank, and I’m always “surfing” or dancing on it when watching tv.

Skip the cheap boards and enjoy precision German engineering!

41. Tomas Franzese says:

United States

This has changed my routine and pushed my fitness to another level. I love this simple yet effective device! I’d used a dip bar previously and constantly disliked the prospect. I actually look forward to the challenge of this. Great purchase.

43. Tanaya Tak says:

Germany

Motivierendes Programm, nichts fr akute Schmerzpatienten, unter fachkundiger Anleitung eine gute Mglichkeit.

United States

This plank pad really works! Love the quality. It is also stylish so you can keep it out in your space. I can definitely do planks for a longer period of time because of it!

45. UlrikeKail says:

Germany

Das Plankpad ist super dazu geeignet sich krperlich fit zu halten…

46. AaronMarxi says:

United States

This is a really great tool for working on planks. I have used it every day since it arrived.

United States

Me and my boyfriend are having so much fun with this! Very sturdy so far. The app is easy to navigate and has fun games. I like the games, my boyfriend likes them too but he prefers the workout challenges.

48. QuintonConners says:

United States

I love the plank pad, it really helps with my midsection. The games app makes exercising fun.

49. Pete Larson says: