Playmobil City Action 6919 Police Station with Prison and fingerprint capture, for Children Ages 4+

Modern, equipped control centre

Description Detailed police command centre from the City Action theme world with prison cells and sheets for fingerprints Agile police helicopter from the City Action range with a real spotlight for the criminal hunt Well-equipped police car from the City Action themed world with real blue light and siren Fast motorcycle patrol from the City Action range with motorcycle and real blue light Safe police roadblock from the City Action range with police dog and other accessories Floating SWAT boat from the City Action range with interchangeable cannon attachments
Recommended age 4 + 4 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 +
Description Colourful school from the City Life range with furnishings and digital clock including wake-up function Fully equiped Fire Station from the City Action range with a sliding pole, fold-out beds and a fire copter with rotating rotor blades Large Noah’s Ark from the Wild Life range floats on water and moves on rollers, it also includes many animals Bright and modern Furnished Children’s Hospital from the City life range with an operating room and reception area Spacious Tiny Paws Pet Hotel from the City Life range with interior/exterior area and a variety of different animals to take care of Twelve different characters from the feature film PLAYMOBIL: THE MOVIE to collect, trade and give away
Recommended age 4+ 4+ 4+ 4+ 4+ 5+

Quantity: 1

Proper quality boxed and worth money not usual Chinese rubbish

2. CharisLaver says:

Proper quality boxed and worth money not usual Chinese rubbish

3. BaileyKovach says:

Proper quality boxed and worth money not usual Chinese rubbish

It took about 2 hours to build, it’s a brilliant product however the box arrived very damaged considering it came in a huge Amazon box!

5. Tamarra Kemsley says:

Husband tried to assemble but lost his cool with the basic instructions on how to assemble. HOWEVER I was able to save the day and finish the construction 🙂 not impossible.
    Step son loves this, the only grudge I really have is that now he wants the whole playmobil city action collection!

Easy to build. Lots of little extras with it which little boy loved.

8. theskinnyblondegirl says:

Easy to build. Lots of little extras with it which little boy loved.

9. CharlenM94 says:

10. Kim Wetzel says:

11. AntjeDickinson says:

Easy to build. Lots of little extras with it which little boy loved.

12. HarlanChildress says:

Easy to build. Lots of little extras with it which little boy loved.

13. Ken Korman says:

Great value for money my kid loves it. The doors all lock which makes it more realistic and the attention to detail is grea

14. Madeline Kaufman says:

Took a while to out together but well worth it my son loved i

Took a while to out together but well worth it my son loved i

Grandson loved this set, very happy 5 year old, played with it all afternoon once built. Good value for money.

22. Lucys Mad house says:

Great playset for my son who’s mad on police playmobil. I’ve had the joy of putting a few sets together but this one was so far the easiest to complete, instructions very clear and easy to follow

25. mumofthreeboys says:

Playmobil isn’t the cheapest option out there but I doubt you’ll find something designed for kids now days that’s anywhere near as well designed. Durable and strong.

28. ReedColunga says:

30. CherieDescoteau says:

My 4yr old loves his new police station. Instructions as usual with playmobil really easy to follow, although time consuming, I’ve never had a problem with them. Robust.

34. Justin Owings says:

35. Rati says:

I bought this for my nephews 6th birthday. He loved it, however my sister said it took her 2 hours to put together. Not sure how much to blame on the set or my siste

38. EarnestAnstey says:

Great fun set with lots of pieces to play with. Son loves it but need to leave it out completed as it is not easy to move around as it will fall apart. But overall fun to play with it.

42. Andrew Williams says:

Box turned up damaged and looked like it was either second hand or resealed. As it’s a Christmas present there isn’t much I can do but to give it as intended. I will check on Christmas day once opened if all the items are there or not before deciding whether it needs to be exchanged. Will update review once opened/assembled.
    UPDATE:
    The contents of the box were still sealed and all there. The police station was easy to assemble. My 5 year old loves it and thankfully didn’t notice the damaged box.

Damaged box...but good produc