Playmobil City Action 6919 Police Station with Prison and fingerprint capture, for Children Ages 4+

Modern, equipped control centre

Description Detailed police command centre from the City Action theme world with prison cells and sheets for fingerprints Agile police helicopter from the City Action range with a real spotlight for the criminal hunt Well-equipped police car from the City Action themed world with real blue light and siren Fast motorcycle patrol from the City Action range with motorcycle and real blue light Safe police roadblock from the City Action range with police dog and other accessories Floating SWAT boat from the City Action range with interchangeable cannon attachments
Recommended age 4 + 4 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 +
Description Colourful school from the City Life range with furnishings and digital clock including wake-up function Fully equiped Fire Station from the City Action range with a sliding pole, fold-out beds and a fire copter with rotating rotor blades Large Noah’s Ark from the Wild Life range floats on water and moves on rollers, it also includes many animals Bright and modern Furnished Children’s Hospital from the City life range with an operating room and reception area Spacious Tiny Paws Pet Hotel from the City Life range with interior/exterior area and a variety of different animals to take care of Twelve different characters from the feature film PLAYMOBIL: THE MOVIE to collect, trade and give away
Recommended age 4+ 4+ 4+ 4+ 4+ 5+

Composition: 100%
Dimensions: 58.5 x 50 x 12.5 cm; 2.48 Kilograms
Material: Plastic
Quantity: 1

1. RonnyCharteris says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Bit pricey for what it is but grandson loved i

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I think you’ll need other co-ordinating items. Our son (6yrs) has asked for a police car, helicopter & more characters so he can role play more.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Have got this for my grandson for christmas he has some police cars that are quite sturdy . So he wanted this to go with them .

4. VFVDeidrednjvo says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Present for grandson. He absolutely loved it. We’ll worth it.

bought for birthday and has played with it ever since

6. fN6uF7mH9g says:

Fab item great quality son loves it. Takes a while to put togethe

7. PZHJodixftpnxta says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Box turned up damaged and looked like it was either second hand or resealed. As it’s a Christmas present there isn’t much I can do but to give it as intended. I will check on Christmas day once opened if all the items are there or not before deciding whether it needs to be exchanged. Will update review once opened/assembled.
    UPDATE:
    The contents of the box were still sealed and all there. The police station was easy to assemble. My 5 year old loves it and thankfully didn’t notice the damaged box.

Damaged box...but good produc

UPDATE:

Damaged box...but good produc

9. MarisaQIFV says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Great fun set with lots of pieces to play with. Son loves it but need to leave it out completed as it is not easy to move around as it will fall apart. But overall fun to play with it.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I bought this for my nephews 6th birthday. He loved it, however my sister said it took her 2 hours to put together. Not sure how much to blame on the set or my siste

12. Rati says:

13. ViolaGunson says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

My 4yr old loves his new police station. Instructions as usual with playmobil really easy to follow, although time consuming, I’ve never had a problem with them. Robust.

15. GwendolRpj says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Playmobil isn’t the cheapest option out there but I doubt you’ll find something designed for kids now days that’s anywhere near as well designed. Durable and strong.

17. Stephen Edelstein says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Great playset for my son who’s mad on police playmobil. I’ve had the joy of putting a few sets together but this one was so far the easiest to complete, instructions very clear and easy to follow

Grandson loved this set, very happy 5 year old, played with it all afternoon once built. Good value for money.

Took a while to out together but well worth it my son loved i

21. Ken Korman says:

Great value for money my kid loves it. The doors all lock which makes it more realistic and the attention to detail is grea

22. LarryDonovan says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Husband tried to assemble but lost his cool with the basic instructions on how to assemble. HOWEVER I was able to save the day and finish the construction 🙂 not impossible.
    Step son loves this, the only grudge I really have is that now he wants the whole playmobil city action collection!

Easy to build. Lots of little extras with it which little boy loved.

24. Tamarra Kemsley says:

It took about 2 hours to build, it’s a brilliant product however the box arrived very damaged considering it came in a huge Amazon box!

26. Joanne Dodd says:

Proper quality boxed and worth money not usual Chinese rubbish

27. The Esquire Editors says:

My little boy hes 6 has love playmobil for ages now and really wanted this. I brought it as a right bargain at the time as everywhere else was selling it for 80 odd quid.
    Defo worth i

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

The police station came, not boxes or covered in any sort of way, it’s a Christmas present for one of my children which they would of seen if they weren’t still at school. my husband went to take it up stairs, he picks it up and half the pieces fall out, that’s when we realised the box was that badly damaged it was half open, so frustrating!

29. BernardCarlile says:

I bought this plus the battery powered police car for my grandson’s birthday. He was delighted with them. His dad was needed to assemble it.

My six year old Son was over joyed to receive this.

32. LudieBrubaker says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Although my son loves play mobile this was crazy to put together took hours and then lasted a day before bits started falling off and pieces collapsing all that effort putting it together and just falls apart , shame as my son loves all the veichals police ambulance etc well built strong plastic but this seemed far to fiddly and not sturdy enough so he got about a days play out of it and it’s under my bed I’m not getting my dad to spend another 2 hours putting it together .

33. CasimiraKilpatr says:

Great toys, the kids loved playing with them. Only downside is the building of it all initially as you have to apply the stickers yourself.

35. NicholaBaylor says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Whilst this wasn’t a cheap toy, I think it was good value for money, there were lots of parts and it had lots of detail. My 4 1/2 yr grandson built with his dad and loved it. The seller was absolutely fantastic, posted immediately, provided excellent support and they communicated W with us well. Very trustworthy company will definitely use this company again.

36. Rika Huang says:

37. RodolfoV69 says:

Amazing toy, lots of realistic bits to play with, got it half price . Durable

I’ve build many playmobil sets and this is by far the biggest, it takes 2 hours to build be aware, it’s very sturdy but could do with a section to store all the tiny pieces. Overall a great se

39. DarlaMitchell says:

It was a Christmas present for my 5 year old son. And he loved it. Easy to put togethe

Grandson loved it and was worth it as I paid half price but I think the full price is a lot for i

Red Lugs that fitted most of it together was too big. My husband had to file them to fit. Door missing and took a lot longer than the 90 minutes to put it together. Looks okay now.

42. DorcasArnold says:

Our son loves this.
    Difficult for a child to assemble, took two adults to support!!!
    Very expensive, though it is providing hours of fun.

NOT SO EASY TO PUT TOGETHER BUT THE OUTCOME WAS GRANDSON LOVES IT

44. WilfordKisch says:

Brought this for my grandson and has been playing with it since Christmas day

45. RubinLahey says:

Bought for my sons birthday in November. He has played with it every day since, it’s his absolute favourite toy. Easy enough to assemble, I always find playmobils instructions simple enough to follow

46. KNews says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

My son loves it but every time he moves it the thing falls to bits and you have to re-assemble. A few minor changes in the design and it would have been much better. That said it is very good value for money there are lots of accessories and it is compatible size wise with the various helicopters and police vans from the same range.