SHARP YC-MG02U-B 800W Digital Touch Control Microwave with 20 L Capacity, 1000W Grill & Defrost Function – Black

SHARP A+ BannerSharpSHARPSHARP
SharpSharpSharpSharpSharpSharp
Capacity 20L 20L 20L 20L 20L 28L
Type Microwave & Grill Solo Microwave Solo Microwave Microwave & Grill Microwave & Grill Microwave & Grill
Microwave Power 800W 800W 800W 800W 800W 900W
Control Electronic Mechanical Electronic Electronic Mechanical Electronic
Grill Power 1000W 1000W 1000W 1100W
Levels of Power 11 5 11 11 5 11
Defrost Function ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
ECO Function ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓

Dimensions: 17.32 x 12.76 x 10.16 cm; 11.9 Kilograms
Brand: SHARP
Part: YC-MG02U-B
Colour: Black
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 17.32 x 12.76 x 10.16 cm; 11.9 Kilograms

he speed of delivery and how well packaged product was when delivered.
    Very happy with the product, easy to clean, use and understand how to operate.

2. LemuelCullen says:

Was bought to replace a Samsung Convection Microwave that had died. Have to say this is far superior in quality. Made sure it was a stainless steel interior so it has good longevity and having convection would mean that we used the normal oven less, thus helping to keep the energy bills down. This thing is awesome in that respect! It pre-heats to the desired temperature in around 4 minutes no matter what the temperature is set at! The costs savings in pre heating alone make this a worthwhile purchase. Will definitely buy Sharp again in the future! genuinely awesome bit of kit.

3. MeaganPetterd says:

This is a good product, Ive used it for 2 months so far. I preferred the previous incarnation with the pull down door which meant you could access the interior from either side, but this is as good functionally. It works well as a convection oven but I suspect the temperature is lower than that indicated and takes longer to cook stuff than in a normal convection oven. The upside is that it uses much less energy and only takes 3mins to heat to temperature. I’d buy it again.

Wanted a bigger microwave, so I brought on Amazon, best choice I made, nice and big! Easy to clean, easy to use. One happy customer.

7. Nibbly says:

we wanted a do-it-all microwave to replace our old Panasonic. This had good reviews and good spec (and not too bad a price). Very pleased with it. Simple to operate and keep clean having a flat base and not a turntable. Using the convection oven a lot too for more and more food rather than use our main oven. Excellent.

8. callyphillips says:

Grill not as fast as I expected but nevertheless is a very good microwave. Never had one with grill before so didn’t quite know what to expect.

9. OtisRobertson says:

11. OwoufoMcqueen says:

Arrived today,looks great and hopefully lasts a long time,my previous swan microwave only lasted 13 MTHS before blowing up .Went for Sharp as I had one years ago that lasted until I decided to get a smaller microwave.Good price to from Amazon,so very pleased.

Excelle

I have only given 4 stars for easy to use and versatility as I have not used the grill yet and only time will tell.
    I like the vitreous enamel interior which is why I chose this one.

I like the vitreous enamel interior which is why I chose this one.

14. Gordon Hard says:

I like the vitreous enamel interior which is why I chose this one.

15. AdrianaLandrum says:

Loads of features but still simple to use as just a microwave if you’re only looking for that.

I’m not one for an ”all the bells and whistles” microwave. But this is the best of both worlds. It has loads of extra features but I use it mainly for microwaving beans, soup etc.

Would recommend!

16. EveDietrich says:

Took a bit of time to work out setting, and you have to be careful to press firmly and at just the right angle to get the to work. Condensation can ve a bit of an issue so need to mop up excess moisture after every use, but for price compared to others am overall pleased with purchase.

17. BobbieM33kdt says:

Brilliant little microwave. Just the ticket for all day to day uses. Very practical and easy to use and the spec, what with the halogen grill and quick set microwave features, make it a very satisfying purchase. Excellent choice and value for money.