Sportneer Turbo Trainer, Bike Trainer Stand Steel Bicycle Exercise Indoor Bike Trainer Magnetic Stand with Noise Reduction Wheel for Indoor Traine

Sportneer Bike Trainer Stand Steel Bicycle Exercise Magnetic Stand with Noise Reduction Wheel

a s s s Exercise Bike
Resistance Mechanism Magnetic Magnetic Magnetic Fluid Magnetic
Frame Material Alloy Steel Alloy Steel Alloy Steel Alloy Steel Alloy Steel
Resistance Setting 6 Level (Manual) 6 Level (Manual) 8 Level (Manual) None 16 Level (Manual)
Load Capacity 300 Pounds 300 Pounds 300 Pounds 300 Pounds 300 Pounds
Foldable Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Bluetooth/ANT+ No No No No
Bike’s Rear Wheel Size 26″-28″,700C 26″-28″,700C 26″-28″,700C 26″-29″,700C
Bike’s Rear Wheel Axel 4.92″-6.57″ 4.92″-6.57″ 4.92″-6.57″ 4.5″-8.7″

Dimensions: 57.8 x 54.6 x 18.9 cm; 9.63 Kilograms
Brand: Sportneer
Colour: Black+ Red
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Sportneer
Colour: Black+ Red

1. Ananth Pandian says:

Canada

Item as advertised. Easy to set up. Many hours of usage in the past 6 months and works great. Did read some reviews commenting on noise, but it is not as bad as some noted it to be. You are riding a bike indoors so some noise has to be expected. Have recommended to many since.

Italy

Prodotto molto robusto. Unica pecca il rumore che dipende molto dai copertoni montati. Resistenze non elevate ma per allenamento giocando con i rapporti vanno bene.

Germany

easy to remove and refix bike, works as described and folds away to almost nothing and goes under the bed when folded fla

Canada

faire de l’exercice avec un vlo l’intrieur comme l’extrieur, facile ranger, facile adapter sur plusieurs types de vlo, robustesse, bon prix

Took me 3 minutes to install it, and the experience on it is amazing

Spai

Me parece muy bueno pero cuando lo pongo en nivel 8 me hace ese ruido que se olle en el video de que puede ser ?

8. MaximoUpkvdjrn says:

Canada

Generally good but one thing need to pay attention to is that make sure the tire is more tityly attached to the metal rolling wheel otherwise it will burn the tire.

Canada

Honestly you can’t go wrong with the price. But it doesn’t feel like the real thing idk. I like it generally.

10. Tina Butler says:

Canada

Excellent rapport qualit prix, robuste, d’une simplicit et d’une rapidit installer. Rotor magntique un peu bruyant, pas l’excs mais il faut tout de mme en tenir compte si vous recherchez une solution silencieuse au maximum. Sinon je recommande vraime

Canada

This stand was purchased for my husband . He wants to exercise more and so during the heat waves and also winter months that proves to be a bit difficult . Hence this purchase . the stand came very quickly and is everything we expected ,and more! Super easy to assemble , noise level is very low ,and it is a good solid stand! I f you are looking for a trainer /exercise stand ….. this is it!

Canada

Based on the reviews, I bought this support to exercice. However, despite the claim, it is really really noisy. As I live in an apartment, it is a concern and I already received some complains. I wouldn’t recommend it based on this experience.

Canada

Particularly for the price, this is an excellent product to comfortably cycle indoors and maintain fitness when the weather is less favourable to be outdoors.

14. OmerHuggard says:

Canada

This isba sturdy and easy to assemble bike trainer. The only item that doesn’t seem to work is the tension cable. All 6 levels seem to have the same tension.

17. JoycelyTodd says:

Canada

Just got mine. Very easy to assemble. Works great. I admit it is a bit noisier than i thought it would be. Overall i’m very very satisfied. Hopefully it lasts long.

2 minutes installer! Ma fille de 5 ans a supervis les oprations 🙂
    Un peu bruyant surtout aux vitesses suprieures, mais c’est pas un deal breaker. Grades 1 6 facile ajuster et le niveau d’effort est amplement suffisant.

2 minutes installer! Ma fille de 5 ans a supervis les oprations 🙂

20. RamiroMcCormack says:

Canada

This was what I was looking for, priced right and easy to assemble. Uses existing wheels but I bought another as mine was too noisy.

Canada

I loved the ease of hooking it up to my bike. I can now exercise in my TV room watching my shows, when it is to cold. or when I want to hop on..

22. AKJHectorughw says:

Canada

It is very noisy so I recommend the use of hearphones, I personally attach my phone on top of my bike using the speed change wheel from the bike trainer to watch videos.
    The assembly is easy, exept from the part of disataching the screw of the wheel to attach a compatible one.

Canada

While it says that this trainer is suitable for all bikes, it isn’t. Don’t buy it if you have an older bike. Otherwise, I love it. It was easy to set up and it is very stable. I get a great workout with my outdoor bike when it is too cold or icy to ride outside. It isn’t quite as good as my daughter’s very expensive spin bike, but it meets my needs, and was a good value.

25. Nate Freeman says:

Canada

Really easy to assemble.. even for me! It’s very sturdy and can be moved very easily.

26. Tony Hannides says:

Canada

The indoor trainer was incredibly quiet, and easy to set up. The strap for resistance module was a bit small for my bike, but the problem was easy to fix.

Canada

Arrived just as the snow started. Five minute set up in the garage.
    30 minute work out for us both. Really awesome solution to days we can’t ride.
    1/ knobbly tire as on our mountain bikes are a little noisy, but headphones at full blast anyway so who cares.
    2/ My bike has a 40mm rear through axle, so it won’t take the quick release supplied.
    We use one bike for our work outs.

29. KristaCoane says:

Canada

This was cheaper than the competitor products and does the job just right. Was able to set it up within 20 minutes and I was good to go. Only thing is it can get quite noisy when you’re going fast; I usually end up using headphones when biking in doors and watching my shows.

Canada

fonctionne trs bien avec mon vlo de route, inclus dans la commande le disque pour la roue avant et la tige pour le moyeu arrire

31. SALLY says:

Canada

Wanted to wait a bit to really test this out before reviewing!
    I am really happy with this purchase! As far as everything I needed, this is it!and at a better price than other similar units! No complaints!
    Nowthe only thing scored low to take away a perfect score is there is noisenot loud but annoying (to me anyway) if your bike has mountain bike knobbies! TV or stereo volumes got much higher while using it! Got used to it though then my back tire blewNO fault of this unitjust wear and tear! So, as indicated in the manual (which would be nice for them to add into their ads) I put a trainer slick on for the winter! Reduced the noise immensely! So my rating stays 3/5 for “Noise” only because it did cost me a little more in the long run but love it! BTWfound out from my bike shop crew this is common with pretty much all of them! So that’s the only thing I would want buyers to be aware of!

32. Sarah D. Young says: