UniversalAquatak 125 UK

Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Bosch
Colour: Green
Quantity: 1
Volume: 450 Millilitres

1. ChristiYRII says:

Easy to use and works as should. Used it quite a bit in last 2 months I’ve owned and seems good quality product. Only issue I have is that the holder for hose could have been made better and is quite easy to mildly deform the hose as the hose is longer than expected(did like that) . Also the connector between hose and machine is awful have a hard time unplugging the hose after use and plastic clip cover where you unplug has come off not a big thing but annoying. Still would buy again as none of the issues really effect use but personally find it better to keep the hose out of holder.
    Can’t give it 5 stars as not perfect but if could would value the washer at 4,5stars

There is nothing bad to say about it; It more than surprised me how good it is.

3. Noah McGraw says:

There is nothing bad to say about it; It more than surprised me how good it is.

4. CamillaEdgerton says:

There is nothing bad to say about it; It more than surprised me how good it is.

5. DannGallegos says:

There is nothing bad to say about it; It more than surprised me how good it is.

There is nothing bad to say about it; It more than surprised me how good it is.

7. AaliyahMKKO says:

Excellent quality for the money, different speeds, and sprays. All fit together nicely for storage. Definitely a good buy.

After hours of browsing through so many pressure washers,and going down to b&q to buy there own make which a took back just as quick..not so good!!

also looked at karcher but didn’t want to dive into a big money pressure washer so came across the Bosch,after reading reviews a purchased..!

great fast delivery from prime set up within 5 mins and washed my estate car effortlessly great buy highly recommend It..!!

Like me you want something low on price but high on power this is the one to get 3-1 nosil is great also just turning and changing for each job you want to do !!

I bought this machine to clean our patio (about 10x10m). It does this easily. Make sure you have it correctly set up – for most jobs you will want the “fan” spray. The “jet” is more powerful but it will take much longer to clean a flat surface. Be careful with the mortar between slabs as it is powerful enough to dislodge this. One thing I didn’t expect is that it cleaned the yellow bricks at the base of our house very effectively.
    I would recommend this machine. Obviously if you need to clean a bigger area, you may want a more powerful model, but this is ideal for my needs.

12. DelilahWTPK says:

Before and after photos of a bit of my patio.

Quite hard work, but really good result. Once dry I’ll brush off the loose stuff and see whether it needs going over or not, but I think it doesn’t.

Very adequate power for the job, or windows, or garden furniture, or the car. Fails to remove ivy root marks off painted bricks. The motor does not overheat; glad I got this rather than a less powerful one.

I needed a shower and hair wash after using it – the crud gets everywhere.

Excellent value cleane

Only used once and it performed really well very lmpressed.
    Assembled without any problems compact to store and I would guess about average
    weight for this type of implement.

14. LynetteRowan says:

Only used once and it performed really well very lmpressed.
    Assembled without any problems compact to store and I would guess about average
    weight for this type of implement.

Only used once and it performed really well very lmpressed.
    Assembled without any problems compact to store and I would guess about average
    weight for this type of implement.

As expected, wasn’t any better than the Karcher lower powered machine.
    Instructions were non existent, had to go on youtube to see how the brush fitted.
    Would recommend as it was a good price.

SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED WITH THIS!!!
    I’ve had Karchers all my life but this model is the same bar pressure as the K4 and almost 100 cheaper, so I thought I’d give it a good go and I’m VERY IMPRESSED with it, mainly because the wand you get with it has 3 modes on it, rather than having to change the one over with the Karcher model.

So with that, it’s much lighter, still does the same heavy duty work and is quieter too.

Bosch are onto a winner here!!

Watch out Karcher!!!!

18. CharisWlue says:

This was the best product I have used easy to setup and works like a charm would recommend if you have some cleaning needed doing.

19. MitchelBay says:

Use the product for car washing with a car foam. All good so far. No quibbles. Good length of cable for water jet and electricity.

23. ZeldaMinor says:

This little machine lifted 20 YEARS of mildew, grime and sun baked dirt off these sandstone and granite slabs. Blasted it off without any issues.

Did not expect this product to be quite as good as it is. Extremely lightweight, to the point I was worried it would be a poor performer but was assembled and working in minutes and the pictures speak for themselves.

Definitely recommend, especially for the current price.

Unexpectedly Brillia

24. ElmerMessier says:

Definitely recommend, especially for the current price.

Unexpectedly Brillia

25. PeggyP22rv says:

Definitely recommend, especially for the current price.

Unexpectedly Brillia