LeapFrog 603603 Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket Baby Toy Educational and Interactive 16 Pieces for Creative and Learning Play For Boys & Girls 6 months, 1,2,3 Year Olds, Pink, One Size

Dimensions: 15.8 x 22 x 17 cm; 1 Kilograms
Colour: Pink
Composition: 100% plastics
Dimensions: 15.8 x 22 x 17 cm; 1 Kilograms
Material: Plastics
Quantity: 16

1. LetaNorthfield says:

his is fair in price and lovely for one year old

2. SophiePadilla says:

Great birthday present for 1 year old granddaughter. Lovely bright colours, so much to play with. Excellent value for money.

3. ChristiOatley says:

Love bright colours keep the youngsters entertained, endless fun building & destroying creations

4. ElaneCamarillo says:

This is just the most loveliest toy. Speaks and sings in clear English not robotic or American like a lot of toys. It’s sturdy, colourful and comes with batteries. Definitely recommend

Perfect gift for my great granddaughter. She’s 8 months old and loves the bright colours and shapes. The fact that it talks is a bonus, especially as the voice is so polite.

First we seen this was at a kids play group & my granddaughter played with and carried this with her the whole time we were there so i then bought her it for her 1st birthday and she loves it as much as she did the fist time she saw it. Very sturdy and solid, excellent value and you can store all of the bits inside the basket once finished playing. Nice & light which makes it easy to carry round even for those who have just started walking and are still a little bit wobbly on their feet. Would def reccommend!

7. Adam Kaslikowski says:

Bought as an Christmas present for my daughter. Looks great, and I know she will love i

8. Erin Gobler says:

Another really good quality product from leapfrog who’s product continue to entertain and stay robust for continued use day after day.

I would recommend this to anyone and it is definitely something I would buy again.

9. Nate Barrett says:

This little picnic basket kit was a birthday gift for a 2-year-old little girl. She loved it and plays with it all the time.

10. PansyClouse says:

My niece absolutely loves this toy and she is not overly careful with things at the moment as she is only one, it’s definitely a durable toy.

This little unit is solid, any kid would love to use it, it’s great for learning and keeping the kids entertained. Would recommend.

12. PorfiriBlakemor says:

I’ve bought more than one of these as they are very good for little children. The only thing I would change is the tablecloth as it’s paper so won’t last but everything else lasts for years.

13. MaggieHertz says:

Bought for my grandaughter who loves it. Great choice of activities with lots of sounds and lights. Lovely pretend play picnic set which is also the shapes and objects needed to shape sort. Robust and sturdy for a toddle

Excellent toy with good build quality, really glad with this purchase

15. AletheaXULZ says:

It’s a wonderful toy. Definitely recommend to babies 1y+. Mine still can’t match the shapes into the holes, but maybe by 2 she will.

16. AlexandriaTicke says:

Really well made! My niece has a blast with it and wants to carry it around every where!

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

My daughter absolutely loves it. Great quality fun songs and very entertaining. Would recommend!

My 1 year old daughter loves this! It’s so cute and brought a smile to her face straight away

Bought for my 1yr old granddaughter she loves it. It is perfect, full of different options to play, the sounds are clear and the colours are brigh

20. Sarah Perez says:

Daughter loves it and makes the whole
    Family a picnic set! Great for imagination.

Good quality my 1yr old girl loves it would highly recommend

22. JudyFonseca says:

Bought for my daughter’s first birthday, she absolutely loves it, she sits and takes stuff out and carries fork everywhere, great toy.

Bought for a friends kid’s present, worked really well, looks so cute and good for learning too.

I bought this for my great granddaughter and she loves it one of her favourite toys.

25. SethLyellhi says:

My 18 month old spends a lot of time playing with this she loves it , she will put other things in these holes too . She particularly likes the orange! It’s a lovely toys for any toddler!

26. EulaConehpukyam says:

Bought as a birthday present for my friends little girl, she loves it, such a good buy!!