Warmer Electric Blanket King Size – Dual Control, Body & Feet Zone Setting, Fully Fitted Under Heated Blanket, Luxury Fleece, Timer, 9 Heat Settings – King

Warmer
luxury fully fitted king tie down king fully fitted king cover max king throw extra large
Size 203cm x 152cm 150cm x 140cm 203cm x 152cm 150cm x 160cm 200cm x 130cm
Heat Settings 9 3 3 9 9
Controller
Corner Fitting
Detachable controller
Overcurrent Protection
Overheat Protection

Brand: Warmer
Origin: China

1. DoloresWingfiel says:

Good mid price electric blanket.

It does take a while to heat up compared to my previous more expensive blanket, that said it works fine.

Good customer service from seller, one of my controllers stopped working and the seller sent me a new controller the same day.

No other issues after that.

2. Wendy says:

Great blanket. It changed my life. I can sleep and not depend on my husband to warm my feet. Total independence)))).

4. MelbaGascoigne says:

Very thick and comfy to lay on. Easy to use settings. Even on the hottest setting it’s not roasting, nice and warm for a cold caravan though and can leave on all night.

7. Jayson1120 says:

8. RoxanaParkinson says:

We’ve had this all winter now and, having spent many previous winters in cold houses, we now wonder how we ever managed without this – but then, I suppose you could say that about any electric blanket.
    One thing that’s good about this one is the separate controls for each side of the bed – they must have prevented so many arguments. The timer control is good too because you don’t have to remember to switch it off.
    The only improvement would be a timer switch to turn it on. It’d be nice to be able to set it to turn on in, say, a couple of hours, and then stay on for an hour.
    As it is, we’ve got to either turn it on early (i.e. when we put the kids to bed) and leave it on for ages before we eventually turn in, or we’ve got to make a separate trip upstairs to switch in on nearer our own bedtime. It’s a minor quibble though, and will only matter to you if you’re as lazy as we are.

Ordered this for my parents tney think it’s fantastic
    they find it so easy to use the different heat zones
    Are just what the doctor ordered

10. Alfred35Upj says:

Ordered this for my parents tney think it’s fantastic
    they find it so easy to use the different heat zones
    Are just what the doctor ordered

Great under-blanket very warm and cozy. Plug in points need to be on a point below the bedding area. Apart from that brilliant.

Good quality very comfortable controller easy to use and can unplug easy

Good quality very comfortable controller easy to use and can unplug easy

The softness and the fit. Heat setting a wee bit complicated for me but I manage.

I gave it 4 stars for the on off button at the side of the unit…anyone with arthritic hands or the elderly would have difficulty switching it on or off…there isn’t enough to grip and a larger switch would be better to appeal to all ages.

19. Adrian Marlow says:

We’ve never had an electric blanket before but as we are getting older and have moved from the south to Yorkshire thought that now was the right time to buy one. I mention this as it means that we have no previous experience to refer against when reviewing this blanket!
    The blanket is a nice soft fleece material and you don’t feel the wires when you lay on it. It has two controls so that each side of the bed can be set to completely different heats and this is excellent for couples. If it’s not cold then I just like to warm the foot area whereas my husband prefers an all over warmth. Perhaps it’s worth mentioning that each controller needs a power socket.
    The blanket has a ‘skirt’, like a fitted mattress protector, and this is very deep and seems to stay put reasonably well. Our mattress is about 12″ deep but I think it would be fine on an even deeper mattress. We have only had this on the bed for a couple of weeks but so far we are happy with it.

Soft, effective product. Timer not too straightforward initially but ok.
    Instructions aren’t too clear, for example, the use of the ‘Auto’ function.

Soft, effective product. Timer not too straightforward initially but ok.
    Instructions aren’t too clear, for example, the use of the ‘Auto’ function.

22. Gannon Burgett says:

This item is a gift so I have not used it personally item
    Looks good quick delivery item came without a other box which was good for the plant put could have been seen by the person to who out is for
    This was not stated in the delivery just a warning if you are getting any gifts I totally understand
    Less packaging but could
    Have spoilt the surprise

The blanket is very easy to fit. No more strings or tapes that have to be routed under the bed: the blanket uses an elasticated valance which allows for easy removal (I turn my mattress every few weeks, so this is a real plus point).

The two controllers are a bit of a pain to use: every time you switch the blanket on, you have to go through the rigmarole of setting the time and the heat on both controllers. It would be better if the LCD displays were a bit more prominent, as these aren’t easy to read.

The 9 heat settings are a bit ‘Over-the-Top’. It only needs heat from about 5-9, as up to 5, the blanket is luke warm. I don’t like the default to setting number 4, which happens after 3 hours either: If it HAS to default, which really is a Good Idea, then this should be an owner-defined setting between 5 and 7. Take note, Warmer!

In operation, the blanket takes a good 1-2 hours to build up a decent heat. That’s not a problem unless you forgot to turn it on before going to the Pub, because rolling into bed after turning it on for less than an hour, whilst being in a drunken stupor, only to find that it’s as cold as the North Pole, is guaranteed to sober even the most drunken judge up!

The blanket has another saving grace though; it’s VERY comfortable. If you get the timing and heat settings right, it’s a great pleasure to slide softly into a nice, warm bed. This is made even more pleasurable by having four heat zones on the blanket, two for head and two for feet. As I have the coldest feet in the history of mankind, I can turn the two ‘head’ zones off, whilst keeping the two ‘feet’ zones working at full-tilt!

In summary, I like this blanket. I could LOVE it if the manufacturers take note of the comments regarding defaults. Would I buy another one? Maybe.

The dual control keeps us both happy! One on one off!

The dual control keeps us both happy! One on one off!

his blanket is great so comfortable on the bed my wife loves it there is no problems very good should have bought it earlier jim walsh

27. TyKeetonpkjg says:

Great if you and your partner prefer different temps in the night. Or your feet are ice blocks but your body isn’t.
    The zone heating is fantastic and it’s so easy to use.

29. MargeneDelmonte says:

The zone heating is fantastic and it’s so easy to use.

30. Ben Fox Rubin says:

This blanket is easy to fit and use with a nice uniform warmth and the ability to pick heat at the top and feet is good. Downsides if any are ensuring the controls are positioned so you don’t roll onto the wiring which is very uncomfortable and the blanket is warm not hot which may be not quite enough in very cold conditions

Very comfortable, does not move about, wide range of settings, would recommend

Very comfortable, does not move about, wide range of settings, would recommend

33. Katie Hale says:

Very comfortable, does not move about, wide range of settings, would recommend

Easy to use Dual control is great.
    Good product glad we purchased i