Ryobi RPW110B Pressure Washer, 1500 W, Amazon Exclusive

The RYOBI Pressure Cleaning Range

banner

The Ryobi Pressure Washers range, awarded ‘Best Buy’ (110b model) within Gardener’s World (Mar 2021)

When it comes to compact, powerful cleaning. The Ryobi pressure washer range raises the performance ‘bar’. With varying levels of power catering for all manner of home and garden applications. Whether you need to freshen up your patio, brighten up your decking, or give your car a show-room shine, there’s a pressure washer equipped to power through the toughest of tasks.

Dimensions: 42.7 x 29.4 x 25.7 cm; 5.1 Kilograms
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Manufacture: Ryobi
Quantity: 1

1. Tom Caswell says:

As u can see in picture the difference is clear is bit loud but get the work done with tiles looking brand new my only go is the handle on top is deformed so its a quality issue, doesn’t impact its working but is not strong enough to handle or grab from top, apart from that it’s good value for money

Good quality and pressure

2. MiguelZeigler says:

Bought this for my daughter it is really good but because she has problems with her hands it was hard for her to keep the pressure on.good price

3. Just Jared says:

My son has purchased every type of tool from Ryobi and absolutely loves the brand. His only gripe is the length of battery time so has a few battteries so always one is charged and ready

Really like the brush tool with detergent flowing. It cleaned my car, windows and garage really well. I found it easy to use and the ability to choose the power means you can use it on more delicate surfaces and tougher ones.

It takes seconds to change the attachments and make the foam on or off. A fab tool that I am really pleased with. The detergent was extra but worth buying in my opinion.

My new Ryobi pressure washer has really been a great purchase, as it does everything as advertised. I have used some similarly priced Karcher machines in the recent past but the Ryobi is better as it is more powerful, has better attachments, and the machine itself is slightly heavier socis less likely to fall over if I tug on the cables when cleaning.

7. KendraOShanassy says:

I bought this over the winter, as I have a large area to clean. My old machine was just hard work and with back issues as I get older, decided to upgrade. I used this over the weekend, it is far superior to any other pressure washer I have used in the past. I bought the extension kit as well to help my back, just a great of kit. Put some Ryobi detergent in the patio brush and it’s does all the hard work for you, love it. I will use this ever month now to keep everywhere clean.

8. SonjaHLDHyaluv says:

I love everything about this jet wash it’s fantastic value very easy to use, it cleaned my slabs and bricks lovely, I upgraded to this model as I wanted more power and it didn’t disappoint, I would highly recommend i

9. lucy at dear beautiful boy says:

Good powerfull washer and overall im happy with it , its my first pressure washer and its done a great job cleaning up a patio so far. Only negative ive found and the reason its not a five star review is the handle and reel are a bit too flimsy , ryobi you need to use stronger plastic or design a more meaty handle as if im not carefull reeling the hose in its going to break and thats a big minus point for me.. so buy one but be carefull of the handle/reel as its poor quality compared with the rest of the machine which seems good so far.