Bosch 06039A2172 EasyDrill 1200 Cordless Drill/Driver with 12 V, 1.5 Ah, Gree

Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: Yes
Batteries Included: Lithium Ion
Manufacture: Bosch
Colour: Green
Quantity: 1

Love this little drill. Lightweight, gets in corners and easy to use.

Not for heavy weight projects but very handy around the house.

Not for heavy weight projects but very handy around the house.

4. Tegan Annett says:

Not for heavy weight projects but very handy around the house.

5. LonaWLVKzeevys says:

I particularly appreciate the fact that the drill seems to hold its charge for weeks
    Like the light too – very handy

This is the drill I always wanted and the size is perfect and it’s really easy to use.

I’ve used this so far with stud walls and with screws, but I haven’t used it with other surfaces yet.

You need to buy a separate kit with the pieces you need to start working, this is the only negative point I see to this product.

My husband was thrilled to get this as a New Year’s present. He’d wanted a new drill for a while and particularly likes Bosch products. I might get some DIY jobs done now!!

Great lightweight driver drill to supplement more heavy duty one

9. Chris Milea says:

Was in need of a drill driver and this little Bosch drill does the job great at a reasonable price. Easy to use and maintain.

10. Charisa says:

Bulls eye, This is what I was looking for not too heavy and not too small as well!

11. FranceWeisz says:

I have not used the drill yet but I am sure it will be ok

12. SelenaDupuy says:

I have not used the drill yet but I am sure it will be ok

I have not used the drill yet but I am sure it will be ok

Does what it is meant to do.lighweight yet sturdy.should last many years.

Does what it is meant to do.lighweight yet sturdy.should last many years.

16. Stephanie Soh says:

Probably the best drill I’ve owned bought it for a mate as I have one . Just buy it you’ll not regret it.

17. Daniel Hollis says:

Great piece of kit. I have a deWalt cordless drill and a ryobi cordless screwdriver but this covers 90% of the jobs i do.

18. ChanaYjelad says:

This was a nice replacement for a cheap different make I previously purchased. Nice bit of kit, and you know what your going to get.

I am 70 and have athritis. The bosch PSR 14.4 that I have is now too heavy for me to hold. It was also nigh on impossible to remove the battery to charge it.
    So I bought the easy drill 1200 and it is light enough for me to hold. But oh! Dear! I cannot press sufficiently hard enough on both sides of the battery to pull it out. Fortunately I bought an adjustable tool in order to open the child proof containers that my medicine comes in, and with a slight adaption, I can use that to remove the battery.

othing wrong with this drill and like most Bosch tools well made. Would be 5 stars if it had an indicator of when the battery is running low [as the bigger drill does]. However, it is what it says it is. It is very light and good for small jobs but if you need a drill and will only buy one you are better off with the bigger drill. This one is for light DIY ….

Found this really easy to use. Drilled into wood / porcelain tiles with no problem, attached my swing seat hangers to the porch.
    The only issue is the “keyless Chuck” occasionally loosens so keep checking it’s tigh

Great!

Seems fine for DIY jobs round the house. Soon put couple rawl plugs into plaster/brick wall

23. Samuel Roberts says:

Bought for my wife, as she needs a drill for her business, this one is light enough and with the small battery pack on it ideal for getting inside cabinets etc.