BISSELL SpotClean | Portable Carpet Cleaner | Remove Spots, Spills & Stains | Clean Carpets, Stairs, Upholstery, Car Seats & More | 36981

36981

SpotClean ProHeat 36981

1558E

SpotClean Pro 1558E

15588

SpotClean Pet Pro 15588

Cleaning Surface
Carpet, Rugs, Upholstery, Car Carpet, Rugs, Upholstery, Car Carpet, Rugs, Upholstery, Car
Wattage/ Power
275 – 330 W 650 – 750 W 650 – 750 W
Heated Cleaning
Yes – HeatWave Technology No No
PowerJet Technology
Yes – Through Hand Held Tool Yes – Through Hand Held Tool Yes – Through Hand Held Tool
Clean Water Tank Capacity
1.1 L 2.8L 2.8L
Dirty Water Tank Capacity
725 ml 2.2L 2.2L
Hose Length
1.37 m 1.5m 1.5m
Cord Length
5 m 6.7m 6.7m
Weight
4.17 kg 5.8 kg 5.8 kg
Cleaning Formula
Sample Spot stain&Oxygen Boost Sample Wash & Protect Pro Sample Wash & Protect Pet
Tools

Weight: 4 kg
Dimensions: 18 x 32 x 36 cm; 4 Kilograms
Brand: BISSELL
Model: 36981
Colour: Titanium/Red
Colour: Titanium/Red

We used it on car mats, very pleased with the results

2. Emily says:

Used on a large rug and upholstery, did a good job on both. Drying time was more than acceptable, the suction power is great but tends to overspray if the angle is not quite right to apply the solution.

4. DamonMontalvo says:

I’ve had this a week. Seems very good. Download the user manual from here tho as I didn’t get one in the box. The picture instructions it comes with are pitifully poor. Worth a quick look tho. Thankfully its fairly easy to work out. I’ve just realised I should of been using hot water from the tap, so far I’ve used cold and it still cleaned well. This will be great for stairs and car and it’s size is good to store in cupboard.

Highly recommended the Bissett spot clean I found this an excellent product if you use it straight away will take any stain out I spilt liquid fake tan on my bed used the bissell straight away with the spot clean and it easily took the stain away

Really good little machine
    Handle that it can sit besides you whilst you are doing stairs
    Gets stains up easily
    Honestly so much better than I though we have purchased carpet cleaners in past upright ones but these out does them hands dow

9. AlfonzoDoolan says:

Really good little machine
    Handle that it can sit besides you whilst you are doing stairs
    Gets stains up easily

Really good little machine
    Handle that it can sit besides you whilst you are doing stairs
    Gets stains up easily

11. BrockO32hhxcvh says:

Really good little machine
    Handle that it can sit besides you whilst you are doing stairs
    Gets stains up easily

12. Russell Holly says:

The device is small, very well organised and easy to store.
    It works really well. It dies need oatience as it is small. I wouldn’t want to clean huge carpets with it but to:
    1) my car interior carpete
    2) the stairs on my smallish town house it is perfect.
    There’s a great satisfaction literally watching the dirt disappear up the see through nozzle.
    Thoroughly pleased with the item.

13. TristaHendricks says:

The device is small, very well organised and easy to store.
    1) my car interior carpete
    2) the stairs on my smallish town house it is perfect.
    Thoroughly pleased with the item.

Gd little cleaner not to heavy and great for doing the stairs. I hv the upright cleaner for doing my carpets but to big to be doing the stairs this is ideal not to heavy can rest it on a stair while u clean one above soon drys n very easy to clean .quite a gd size lead I only hv a small hallway so plugged in to the kichen my stairs are quite steep but still just about reached the top all in all a decent bit of kit to hv handy xl

15. Joerg Colberg says:

Have used many time since I bought it and it really is a great bit of kit. Easy to get out, fill, clean, empty and store away. Would recommend

This small cleaner worked well on the upholstery of our car where our grandson had spilt orange juice all across the back seat. It took a while to dry out but has got rid of the stain. Very pleased with it.

This was so easy to set up I set it up first and then read the instructions. It’s good quality, fits easily under the stairs, and boy does it suck up water. I got it as our cats are sometimes naughty, so we have the pet cleaning fluid too. It really works, you could see the urine coming out of the carpet, and there was at least three times as much water in the collection side than I put in the output side. BUT, and this is ALL MY FAULT. I sprayed the carpet a bit heavily (not to mention hysterically because I was very upset). There’s no need. Go with the light spray they recommend and get it nearly dry, see how it is, then spray again if necessary. I saturated right through to the underlay, and as you may imagine in the winter, the carpet didn’t dry for days. Not their fault at all, but worth knowing that less is more and less works very well.

Very easy to use perfect for Stairs, Sofas, Rugs, Cars, Small stains. Great suction the only reason i rated this a 4 & not 5 is i think there could be a another wider attachment piece and the hose could be a little longer so not having to carry the machine in hand as it can get a little heavy other than that it was a great product really pleased with it & the dirt it brings up is amazing!

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersI live in an immaculate smoke and pet free home, nobody ever wears shoes beyond the front door. I have only had this rug approximately 9 months and I was absolutely shocked as to how filthy the water was from cleaning it. Really does make you think twice. I don’t usually leave reviews but this is definitely a household essential item to buy! I cannot wait to clean my sofas!

Wow super impressed look at the video and picture

Replacement for a well used old one that the pump for spray died after 5yrs of frequent use. Brilliant for car interior, small to medium bedroom and rugs. Use the pet fluid wash as leaves things odour free and a stronger cleaning solution as well I have found. Not good on paint spills as that finally killed the machine, I could have lived with just the pump going and try to find a replacement part possibly.

This thing is hands-down one of the best purchases I have ever made. If you have a pet with a sensitive stomach, this will literally resolve their midnight puking activities.

Just make sure to clean it out after use as there are plenty of spaces for liquid to remain, and this will end up smelling if left in place. This is easy enough to do, just remove the circular inlet at the bottom of the dirty container.

Also be sure to let the hose and cleaning head drain well before storing again.

26. EllenChery says:

We have 3 cats and a cream sofa! Not a good combination but this spot cleaner has made it look like new again. No more covers to hide away the arms! You may need to expand the pictures to see the stains on the first two pics but will notice the difference in the third picture after cleaning. Please note the difference in colour is because of the lighting.

Wow, made my sofa look like new!

This is a little gem. I didn’t think for one minute that it would be this good. We have a little dog sitting business and occasionally our guests have ‘accidents’ whilst they’re settling in. I’m sure you can imagine the look of horror when my bedroom carpet looks like a cow has left me a present. Anyway I now have no fear as I know the problem will be gone in seconds. Quick scoop up of the the solid bits then 30 seconds with my Bissell, problem gone. Highly recommend.

Received today, given it a quick test on my office floor which has had a stain there for about 8 years,.. 2 minutes with this beauty and its gone!! Very handy, light enough to be very portable, simple, quick and straightforward.

29. RamonitaMcGuirk says:

The machine was quite heavy and the hose quite short. BUT it did clean my sofas and rug just how I wanted. You could see the dirt going up the hose and filling the dirt tank. For me personally this is a good investment rather than paying someone every time to do it for me. Takes some time out of my day but the end result is worth it.

30. PaulaToRot says:

32. Lyndsey Winship says:

Used with the added cleaning fluid and it was great, my carpets had hard sticky black patches and general flatten grime, They are now back to their former glory. I used all of their spot cleaner so started using laundry detergent and got an even better clean. The carpet that was about to get ripped up now looks pretty new and we will probably get a couple more years out of it. It was embarrassingly bad too. Now I am proud of my hallway again, we are a house full of teens that couldn’t give a damn, spilling, dropping and pounding round, and pets that love running around on carpets after being in the mud… Cant wait to suck the dirt out of the rug, then sofa, but yeah I found that my Aldi laundry detergent worked so much better then the cleaner by Bissel that they say you need. Overall happy, defo recommend

A tea spill on the carpet was still visible after sponge cleaning, so I ordered this Bissell Spot cleaner. After 15 minutes of unpacking and understanding what to do, I started the machine. Ten minutes later the spill was no longer visible. I am delighted with the result, and recommend it. Hopefully I won’t need it too often, but then again, I have teenagers in the house!

Got this to do my couch , it’s was really dirty has having 3 dogs and kids , I was well impressed with it it took 3 attempts to get it clean but it looks like new again now just wished I’d done a before and after pic now was not expecting it to be this good , I all saw used it to clean my car brilliant my next job will be the stairs , well worth the buy .

Wow and I mean wow. It cleans so well, it looked like chocolate milkshake in the dirty water section I was horrified

So easy to use and store. I cant recommend enough

38. PCPMickeyeyb says:

So easy to use and store. I cant recommend enough

I don’t have the space to store and large upright machine so I bought this instead as it’s takes up very little space. I used it to do a whole room and although it was hard work I was happy with the results. Cleans well and the suction left the carpet nearly dry. The samples of cleaning fluid will do a few cleans so that’s a bonus. Easy to use and easy to clean afterwards.

41. KerrieMLJB says:

It is what is says on the tin, a spot cleaner. Its not designed for large areas, but thats ok because its useful for those little accidents around the house. The power cord is nice and long but the pipes quite small and a little awkward so you have to have the main machine unit right next to you when cleaning. Also worth mentioning is the not so great ‘clean water’ container which is ok until you need to empty the unused water and fluid out of it. Dont get me wrong, its not perfect but for 130 its actually quite good and handy to have.

42. makeup artist Eman says:

Bought following a new puppy having lots of accidents. Easy to use to keep carpet fresh after those.
    Went for spot clean for storage reasons. Have been able to clean full room carpets, albeit slowly and on knees, but it brings them up great. Very handy for stairs with long lead to reach socket.
    Pictures show example of door mat carpet.
    It is best to hoover before use as per instructions. Teenager didn’t and I had to declog – but even that was an easy enough process to empty and access.

Handy Tool For House

I used this for the arms of ky sofa and around the carpet where I sit. The water tank isn’t very big. Suction isn’t as strong as I had expected like my old V** carpet cleaner so I’ve only used it once. I bought this when it was on offer for 80. Its not worth more than this.

45. MyEdmondsNews says:

I purchased this after online rave reviews and I am very pleased so far.
    It has removed carpet stains that were annoying me and saved getting the whole carpet cleaned.
    It’s very easy to use !

47. MatthewI26 says:

I purchased this after online rave reviews and I am very pleased so far.
    It’s very easy to use !