Mizar MZ60 LUNA Hot Swappable Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – 61 Keys Multi Color RGB LED Backlit for PC/Mac Gamer – ANSI USA Layout (Black, Gateron Optical Yellow)

Specifications

Number of keys: 61 keys
Layout: ANSI – US
Material Plastic
Keycaps: ABS doubleshot
Key profile: OEM Profile
RGB Yes
Switch Type: Mechanical OR Optical
Hotswap PCB Optical Version only HotSwappable with Optical Switches. Mechanical Version only hot swappable with other mechanical Switches.
Software: Mizarlab
Cable length: 1.6 m (5.2 ft)
Inclination: 5.6°
Dimensions: 14.8 x 5.2 x 0.9 in (292 x 102 x 40 mm)
Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.6 kg)
Keypuller Included: Yes
Switch Removal Tool Included: Yes

Mizar Mz60 is a standard-sized 60% keyboard featuring RGB backlighting, USB-C wired connection, and hot-swap switches .

The USB-C cable is detachable for convenience of portability.

It comes in two different options:

• Optical switches are much more durable than conventional mechanical keyboard switches and are rated for 80 million keystrokes.

They have a high actuation point of 1.5mm for fast response. Light Strike optical switches utilize a horizontal infrared beam which is transmitted across the width of the inner keyswitch.

The infrared beam is normally blocked from reaching a sensor across from it by the stem. Once a switch is pressed, the switch stem no longer blocks the infrared beam and the beam is detected by the sensor, which activates the switch.

Due to the optical mechanism, an optical switch has an extremely fast response time of 0.2ms, which means faster reactions in those times where timing is critical, such as when gaming.

• Mechanical Switches ( 3 Pins) Gateron Switches, Rated for 50 Millions clicks.

Software

Customize your keyboard mizar mz60

About the switches:

Ks-15 gateron optical switches black Ks-15 gateron optical switches blue Ks-15 gateron optical switches brown Ks-15 gateron optical switches red Ks-15 gateron optical switches yellow Ks-15 gateron optical switches silver
Gateron Optical Black Gateron Optical Blue Gateron Optical Brown Gateron Optical Red Gateron Optical Yellow Gateron Optical Silver
Switch Type Linear Clicky Tactile Linear Linear Linear
Total Travel 4.0 mm 4.0 mm 4.0 mm 4.0 mm 3.2 mm 3.2 mm
Pre Travel 2.0 mm (± 0.6 mm) 2.0 mm (± 0.6 mm) 2.0 mm (± 0.6 mm) 2.0 mm (± 0.6 mm) 1.0 mm (± 0.6 mm) 1.0 mm (± 0.6 mm)
Operating Force 60 cN (±15 cN) 55 cN (±15 cN) 55 cN (±15 cN) 45 cN (±15 cN) 35 cN (±15 cN) 45 cN (±15 cN)
Audible Click No No No No No
Rated for 80 million keystrokes 80 million keystrokes 80 million keystrokes 80 million keystrokes 80 million keystrokes 80 million keystrokes
Gateron KS-9 keyswitches , rated for 50 millions keystrokes HK Gaming Mizar Mz60 gk61 Gateron KS-9 keyswitches , rated for 50 millions keystrokes HK Gaming Mizar Mz60 gk61 Gateron KS-9 keyswitches , rated for 50 millions keystrokes HK Gaming Mizar Mz60 gk61 Gateron KS-9 keyswitches , rated for 50 millions keystrokes HK Gaming Mizar Mz60 gk61 Gateron KS-9 keyswitches , rated for 50 millions keystrokes HK Gaming Mizar Mz60 gk61 Gateron KS-9 keyswitches , rated for 50 millions keystrokes HK Gaming Mizar Mz60 gk61
Gateron Black Gateron Blue Gateron Brown Gateron Red Gateron Yellow Gateron Silent Brown
Switch Type Linear Clicky Tactile Linear Linear Tactile
Total Travel 4.0 mm 4.0 mm 4.0 mm 4.0 mm 4.0 mm
Pre Travel 2.0 mm (± 0.6 mm) 2.3 mm (± 0.6 mm) 2.0 mm (± 0.6 mm) 2.0 mm (± 0.6 mm)
Operating Force 60 cN (±15 cN) 60 cN (±15 cN) 55 cN (±15 cN) 45 cN (±15 cN) 50 cN (±15 cN)
Audible Click No No No No No
Rated for 50 million keystrokes 50 million keystrokes 50 million keystrokes 50 million keystrokes 50 million keystrokes 50 million keystrokes

Weight: 609 g
Dimensions: 29.2 x 10.2 x 4 cm; 609 Grams
Brand: Mizar
Model: mz60_us
Colour: Black
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: HK Gaming
Colour: Black

1. CharisAultman says:

United States

I have 4 stars on it because of the software where you can change the keys color that it doesn’t work it doesn’t like recognize the device it says there is no device connected

2. The Mummy Diary says:

4. Azucena93V says:

United States

A really good keyboard for anyone. Very nice and slick design which is very customizable. I’d really recommend brown switches. If this is your first keyboard and you want that clicky noise just know that in the future you might regret that. Overall a 10/10 keyboard

8. NelleRalston says:

9. Julie Hasson says:

11. ChristopherJeff says:

United States

it is good for the money. better than gk61, but my one complaint is the slivers are not good and are very loud to what they should sound like.

12. DamienSaenz says:

13. Rodney Stearns says:

14. Bonnie Burton says:

15. RandallDDY says:

Canada

It a shorter-width illuminated keyboard that is ideal for gaming. The keys are sturdy. The delivery was fast and the item arrived two days early.

United States

I love the keyboard, the software is spectacular on top of it. The only problem that seems to make it worse is the wire. The wire is always disconnecting and if you move your keyboard slightly it disconnects and you have to disconnect it and reconnect it again. That’s really it. Great keyboard.

17. LashondBladen says:

Italy

Ottima fattura, pesante come dovrebbe essere una tastiera di qualit. Ci tengo a precisare la differenza tra gli optical e gli altri. La differenza sta nella scheda madre e nello switch. Nel caso degli optical si intende che il tasto funziona con un sensore ottico, quando si preme il tasto un pilastro cala e interrompe la connessione tra i due “occhi” del sensore attivando la digitazione del tasto. rischioso perch se parte di un sensore si danneggia a livello logico il tasto premuto continuamente. Sconsiglio quindi lo switch ottico. Nel mio caso ho dovuto fare il reso perch il programma di personalizzazione della tastiera per quanto riguarda i colori e le macro non riconosceva la tastiera come connessa. Un caso a quanto pare non comune ma non unico. Di solito a quanto pare funziona vedendo anche i video sul web.

21. EvelynWienholt says:

According to my son this keyboard is fantastic very touch responsive and looks good

22. SewPetiteGal says:

United States

I bought this product and then I took of the keycap of the spacebar and a part of the stabilizer came off with it too, I had to take out the whole stabilizer move some things, and put it back in and now the spacebar makes this loud bang noise whenever I click it. But Overall great product for the money.

23. LucaQEIDkxlela says:

24. VickiBrierly says:

25. MelodyScribner says:

26. DemetraDingle says:

United States

Giving this a 4 star because it looked like someone shotguned my package but the keyboard is fire my guy 10/10 would recommend.

27. YvonneFriese says:

Canada

Really good for the price if your a beginner keyboard builder and you’d like to change ur switches to see what kinda you like this is great for its hot swap feature I have already recommended this keyboard to many of my friend’s

31. SarahMgfulhqba says:

United States

It’s hotswap you get gateron switches and prelubed stabs for 60 dollers buy this keyboard

32. Melvin2357 says:

33. Miles Brignall and nRebecca Smithers says:

35. MackenzMotsinge says:

Mexico

Estoy en cantado con este teclado, muy funcional y 100% game

36. ErikChenaf says:

Mexico

Estoy en cantado con este teclado, muy funcional y 100% game

37. LakeishEvatt says:

Mexico

Estoy en cantado con este teclado, muy funcional y 100% game

38. LeonoraCollick says:

United States

I use it mainly for gaming, its a great keybord. I have a limited amount of space on my desk so this 61 key keyboard is perfect.

39. Helen Figge says:

42. OHEPenelop says:

United States

I got the white keyboard with gateron reds and I must say that it’s great value for the money. I really didn’t care about the switch since I was just going to replace them with my NK creams anyways, but since I did get the reds I might as well talk about them. I personally wouldn’t suggest Gateron reds since to me they’re just Outemu reds that are slightly better. They’re not actually bad, but they’re just not my preference.

46. ChadBoothe says: