Kärcher FC 5 Hard Floor Cleaner – Corded Floor Cleaner is the Easy Way to Wash Your Floors and Vacuum up Light Debris Simultaneously

FC 5

Wiping, fine dirt Wiping, fine and rough dirt Wiping, fine dirt Wiping
Weight
4,6 kg 4,3 kg 4,4 kg 2,4 kg
Sound power level LWA
81 dbA 71 dbA 86 dbA 85 dbA
Equipment
2 rollers, floor cleaner 30 ml 4 roller, cleaner, hair filter 2 rollers, floor cleaner 30 ml 2 rollers, floor cleaner 30 ml

Dimensions: 32 x 27 x 122 cm; 4.6 Kilograms
Brand: Kärcher
Model: 10554020
Colour: Yellow
Colour: Yellow

1. CorneliusRousse says:

With a dog in the house and outside in wet muddy fields this has been amazing! Easy to use and store I wonder how I managed without one! Cleans and dries with easy movements highly recommended

2. Doretha73G says:

We have a very large hard floor area to clean (120m2) and before we got his product it used to take about an hour to clean now it’s a 15 min job

4. SaundraHarvard says:

Bought this with the stone rollers. Absolutely brilliant. Much easier than bucket and mop on laminate flooring with the standard rollers. The floor dried very quickly. We have rough stone tiles in the kitchen which is difficult with a sponge mop as it broke up easily. With the stone rollers the floor came up clean (and no little bits of sponge left on the floor).
    Small criticism is that the waste tank does not hold much and so needs emptying more often than filling. The machine is well built and solid. It may be a bit heavy to use if you are frail especially with the stone rollers that gripped the floor more.
    The cleaning process is quick if just rinsing the rollers on the machine although I found 3 rinses needed before the waste water was clean. I take the rollers off and clean under the tap as it is quicker.
    That said, its performance far out ways any negative points.

5. Eden9849oefnesy says:

That said, its performance far out ways any negative points.

6. CarmonDacre says:

It didn’t initially like my worn floor. I thought it was faulty, as it kept stalling. But on the second time around it was fantastic. It turns out my floor was more dirty than I thought.
    On my less worn floor it worked first time.
    This product is fantastic, I’m glad I bought it..

On my less worn floor it worked first time.
    This product is fantastic, I’m glad I bought it..

On my less worn floor it worked first time.
    This product is fantastic, I’m glad I bought it..

9. MaudeHepps says:

Great machine that washes and sucks up the dirty water meaning the floor dries within minutes. It will also suck up small amounts of dirt reducing the amount of vacuuming beforehand. But, make no mistake for larger debris you must vacuum

12. AmbroseHoz says:

We have a lot of laminated floors that are water resistant so this cleaner is good. I replaced using a ecloth mop, which was good and cleaned very well but this Karcher unit is much quicker. They are not cheap but as it was on offer the value was better.

An excellent product that is extremely good value for money, simple to use and clean afterwards. Provides a very good result, an incredible bargai