Magna-Tiles Metropolis 110 Piece Set – 3D magnetic building tiles

144545

Valtech, Magna-Tiles Mission

The best magnetic blocks are built to last to foster imagination for years to come!

154544

Math

Learn early math concepts with Magna-Tiles:

• Learning Fractions
  • Number Graphing
  • Building Patterns
  • Shape Puzzles
  • Simple Addition Sentences

Science

The versatile Magna-Tiles engage children in creative play and help them learn and practice a variety of skills and concepts such as and not limited to:

• Magnetic Principles
  • Force & Motion
  • Electricity

Creativity

ThereΓ’€™s no limit to the way kids, parents, and teachers can use Magna-Tiles. Magna-Tiles attract on all sides and in all combinations, helping children move from two-dimensional to three-dimensional creations.

• Add small figurines to any creation to bring it to life
  • Build characters or scenes from a favorite book or movie

Dimensions: 44.45 x 7.62 x 35.56 cm; 3.63 Kilograms
Model: 55980
Material: Plastic
Colour: Multi-color
Pack Quantity: 110
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Age: 36 months – 12 years
Assembly: No
Colour: Multi-color
Dimensions: 44.45 x 7.62 x 35.56 cm; 3.63 Kilograms
Material: Plastic
Quantity: 110

Canada

Jeu super. Les aimants se repoussent sur certaines pices. Faut tre cratif. Pices qui peuvent se rayer la longue selon moi.
    Dommage que ce soit aussi cher !

Bon jeu

2. GraigPendley says:

Canada

Dommage que ce soit aussi cher !

Bon jeu

Canada

Dommage que ce soit aussi cher !

Bon jeu

Canada

Dommage que ce soit aussi cher !

Bon jeu

5. SUSAN WONG says:

United States

My grandkids and my favorite building toys. We spend so much time building and creating! They are the best!

United States

My granddaughter enjoys playing with the smallest we had gotten her and she received a different type of magnetic building set which seemed to work with the Magna Tiles. My daughter-in-law only wanted Magna Tiles (even though she saw the other ones DO work with them) so I spent the $ to purchase these. I can’t say these are any better made than other competing brands but I’ve not purchased other ones so I can’t compare. Magna Tiles look nice BUT are VERY expensive!

7. Ryan Whitwam says:

United States

The kids love to build things with these. It keeps them occupied for hours!

8. The Zhush says:

United States

Bought for my 3 year old and her older sister (7) love playing with her! We had an older set from 4 years ago and this new set gave our girls plenty to play with!

9. thecrunchywife says:

United States

I got this for my daughter as a birthday gift. She plays with it all the time and loves it so much!

United States

I got this set for my daughters second birthday. We love them!! It’s so fun to play with even as an adult and my oldest (7 years) loves playing with them as well – she already has asked for more to be able to build more things! I love that this set came with so much especially for our first Magna-Tiles purchase! I really think these are a great buy and a perfect gif

United States

Our 4year old Grandson loves this and spends hours building all kinds of things. Loves to create different cars and trucks with wheels.

United States

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersDaycare I worked for had “original” magnatile and you can tell it’s durable. If you shake them you won’t hear any shuffle sounds of magnets but with this newer version of magnatile you can hear them and material feel cheap for somereason. Also magnets are not as strong as original ones but serves its purpose. My son likes playing with them and can get pretty creative. Overall good purchase but not 100% happy with the quality.

14. Luke Larsen says:

Canada

Seemed expensive but you have to realize that the blocks are going to last a long time and they can withstand a lot of rough play

Canada

17. DamienSaenz says:

Canada

Canada

Canada

Swede

I love the quality of these magnetic tiles. And I love playing with them, just as my son does πŸ™‚ The whole family can have fun with these!

Swede

22. KerrieZFSsf says:

Swede

23. Bella says:

Swede

24. LouisaJeffcott says:

Swede

25. Harold88Cabgb says:

France

Article conforme, simplement il est arriv sans aucun emballage ni protection, une honte ce prix l (150!). En plus c’est mon fils qui l’a rcupr au facteur et c’tait une surprise pour son anniversaire. Merci bien .

You can build pretty big structures with it and they look great with all those shinny colours. The only downside is that the start getting a lot of scratches with the use.

France

32. "computer discounts" - Google News says:

United States

These are so very fun. We all love playing with them so much, that I ordered another set within a week because we were constantly finding we wanted just a few more triangles for some grand thing we were building. My daughter plays with them every day. My husband and I love building things with her. We’ve built towers, houses, cars, busses, boats, even small hand puppets.

They are always out on our living room floor and I’ve been impressed that none of them are cracked or damaged at all. They are constantly being built into large towers and then knocked to the ground (hard floor). They get stepped on all the time. The surfaces do start to look a little scratchy/cloudy, but structurally they are very sound.

If they were slightly cheaper we would probably own all the sets by now.

United States

If they were slightly cheaper we would probably own all the sets by now.

Canada

The magna-tiles are a great toy! Very creative toy for children.

35. AshleigLeckie says:

Canada

The magna-tiles are a great toy! Very creative toy for children.