Warmlite WL46019C Wingham Log Effect Stove Fire with Realistic LED Flame Effect, Adjustable Thermostat, 2000W, Cream

Dimensions: 28.3 x 50.4 x 60 cm; 8.64 Kilograms
Brand: Warmlite
Model: WL46019C
Colour: Cream
Colour: Cream

1. Luke Patrick says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI had to replace a previous faulty gas fire and so glad l chose this lovely electric one. Not had to use it properly yet but tested it and l know l won’t be disappointed by the heat it gives out. Also the artificial flame is great and it’s all very easy to use.
    The price isn’t bad at all.

Very sma

2. AguedaClyuri says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersI had to replace a previous faulty gas fire and so glad l chose this lovely electric one. Not had to use it properly yet but tested it and l know l won’t be disappointed by the heat it gives out. Also the artificial flame is great and it’s all very easy to use.
    The price isn’t bad at all.

Very sma

3. VioletCastella says:

The price isn’t bad at all.

Very sma

Hi I am so pleased with this electric stove fire love the colour cream also very lifelike the burning logs best buy ever love the switches are inside the doors makes it more convenient to get too thank you to the seller brilliant service thank you Mary mcaleney

Quality

5. BrendanConnah says:

Great value for money, only have it for display, looks lovely and cosy with the lights on!

6. Jayme says:

I liked the all thing,the warmth,the look,it looks more expensive than it was,I love it.

Easy to fit together just the legs. I bought this just for a feature looks warm & beautiful. Worth every penny love it..

We like the style of the fire very much but were disappointed with the colour. We didn’t expect the cream to be so yellow. Other wise no complaints.

10. Stephen Slaybaugh says:

Ordered for a family member and the first one delivered didn’t work. Easy to return and the replacement is fine.

I really love this no noise coming from it .It’s not cheap looking so realistic flames ,not too big or too small just the right size ,it’s perfect and easy to use

13. Daniel Hollis says:

14. Eric Mack says:

Overall very happy with the fire, quick heat is exactly what we needed and this doesn’t disappoint. Thermostat means you can set the temperature and the heater comes on when its needed.
    Only bit i don’t like is the fire is a little noisier than expected in a quiet room, but we don’t notice it when TV is on. Great price and looks a lot better than our old Gas fire.

Looks great and a bargain price

15. BernardDTD says:

Replaced a gas fire with this, looks great and good heat settings.

Looks great & plenty of heat.

I bought this for my small conservatory to give warmth and be a feature. I am very pleased with it.

18. Lurlene00G says:

19. KamFiorillo says:

Cannot believe the value. Made of metal m and a great design. Warms the room quickly and is thermostically controlled. Chose the cream colour. How do they make it for such a low price?

We did buy this – but on my partner’s Amazon account t so this is a genuine review. I have to say we are quite impressed. Essentially it’s a 2kW fan heater bolted onto a very lightweight plastic box but it looks the part – just doesn’t FEEL it as it’s so thin and lightweight. I wanted to know what the flame effect looked like and no-one had posted a video of it so here is one. I’d say it’s fairly convincing from a few feet away and definitely one of the better ones I have seen without spending hundreds on an optimyst stove. I wish the flame effect could be slower but otherwise it’s a nice feature lamp and a quick 2kW blast for 5 mins takes the chill off even a large room. Happy customers.

21. IolaEichel says: