Joy-Con Pair Green/Pink (Nintendo Switch)

Dimensions: 12.9 x 4.5 x 12.4 cm; 150.25 Grams
Model: 1029638
Batteries Included: Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
Origin: Japan

These do exactly what they are supposed to but I only have 4 stars as if you’re a dinosaur like me, you like to know what each button does. I like an easy life and by putting the letters on the buttons would make things easy.

These were bought as a gift, a bit pricey and they don’t come with a controller dock (can buy these elsewhere/argos/amazon etc.

Bought as a gift and recipient was happy. They look nice!

Bought as a gift and recipient was happy. They look nice!

This is our second set of replacement joy cons that we’ve had to buy for our switch.
    The drift issue is real, it’s annoying and it feels like Nintendo treat these controllers as consumable items because they can be detached from the console and easily replaced… at least, at a cost.
    It’s cheaper to buy the extended warranty at check out when offered, I feel we’ll eventually need to get a replacement set again.

Thank goodness for buying these separately! My sons Switch controllers had stopped working properly and I was worried I’d either have to replace the whole thing or pay for it to be repaired. Replacing these solved the problem instantly.

6. Ionut Ilascu says:

7. Iyah Love says:

These Nintendo Joy-cons are the real deal. They work. But are too expensive for an item that wears out far too quickly. Shame on you Nintendo !

Don’t buy the Non-Nintendo copies. They are a waste of time.

Don’t buy the Non-Nintendo copies. They are a waste of time.

9. TaylahHBQP says:

Looks great and really adds a fun splash of colour to my switch. Highly recommend! Comes in a small box, no fuss or hassle. Works a treat and would buy again if they sold in other colours

Great item and looks amazing!

10. ChassidRingler says:

I have been looking for a pair of joy cons for my switch as mine haven’t been working properly since it’s second hand. These have been working perfectly and there’s no drift to them at all. They work great. I totally recommend them

11. ConcepcionMalla says:

Excellent you can just buy one of them instead of the pair As I only need the left Joy con This seems like the sensible thing to Purchase would definitely recommend

13. Dan Evon says:

14. Denis Bedoya says:

Colours look cool but considering the problems I have had with previous Joy-Cons, I think they are too expensive.