MYLEE 15 Seconds Cure Convex Curing® LED Gel Polish Nail Drying Lamp KIT, 3 Curing Cycle, Compatible With All Gel Polish, Kit incl. MYGEL Top & Base Coat, Mylee Prep + Wipe, Gel Remover (Black)

manicure kit

Myleeโ€™s latest nail technology, the Convex Curing technology, will make sure every layer of gel polish will be cured fast and flawless. The lamp was developed following high standards, so we made it our duty to create the perfect lamp for the perfect nail treatment. Boasting the latest Convex Curing LED technology, paired with advanced 365-305nm double light source technology, the Mylee Pro delivers an expert, hassle-free cure in just 15 seconds.

Weight: 1.05 Kilograms
Dimensions: 30.4 x 24.8 x 13.7 cm; 1.05 Kilograms
Brand: MYLEE
Colour: Black
Manufacture: MYLEE
Colour: Black
Reference: MYLEE-CONVEX-BS3
Volume: 500 Millilitres

This little device has changed my life and transformed my neglected hands into feminine manicured nails, also saved me money at the salon! My nails look professional every time! A great addition to your nail care routine.

Fantastic product, won’t be going to a nail shop again. Definitely recommend.

3. SheliaHeane says:

Only switched it on to make sure it was as this is a present but it looks very good

Easy to use kit and great value for money. I am very happy with the product and this brand.

I LOVE this lamp. Gel was cured in 30 seconds! I’m not a nail tech, but this lamp was much faster and better quality than many lamps that were used in salons I’ve visited. Also super sturdy and well made, feels like it’s going to last a long time.

Really pleased with the product, easy to use, does a great job. Would definitely recommend.

9. EkuchBurrows says:

Everything came on time and well package and the lamp is workibg perfectly. Nonetheless, the brushes of the base and top coat are bent and its really hard to paint with them.

10. Amy Cotton says:

Great product me and 2 of my friends now all have the same one because it’s so good.

12. CrystalNxl says:

Having had my nails done in various salons and gone through the pain of them lifting or chipping, I have bought the mylee kit and certainly not disappointed. I love it! So easy to use and definately value for money. So impressed that I have just purchased another to give as a Christmas gift!

LOOOOOVE this! As a novice who can’t be doing with painting nails (because they chip within minutes) this is perfect. It took me 15/20 mins to do a full set of gel nails and they are wonderful!

I had issues with the first use because I hadn’t read the instructions! Once you put the top coat on and cure it for 60 seconds you need to wipe your nails again with the prep and prime solution to remove any tackiness (otherwise you’ll think that they aren’t dry yet – d’oh!)

All in all, a fantastic little gadget!

First time I’ve attempted to do my own gel nails can’t believe how easy it was will make such a difference being able to do my own nails whenever I like now

16. SofiaBEVAzkcz says:

I was really hesitate whether to order this product but I’m so glad I did! It’s super easy to use and really lightweight if you ever wanted to travel with it. I didn’t use Mylee gel polish o used CND shellac and as you can see it worked a dream! This product is a life saver in the current pandemic were in!

LOCKDOWN MUST HAVE💅🏻

17. RamonitaMcGuirk says:

LOCKDOWN MUST HAVE💅🏻

18. CandraNeal says:

Great starter kit, has professional lamp and includes the basic things you need to create salon manicured nails.

19. EileenBuckland says:

I am absolutely amazed!!!! I wasn’t expecting it to be this good, in fact good doesn’t cut it at all! This is outstanding, I am stunned! This is as good as I’ve seen in any salon, always paid to get my nails done professionally and I never will again! Quick and soooo easy to use!

I used to pay 25 every 3 weeks for a gel manicure since the lockdown this has been impossible and my nails are in a shocking condition so I decided to invest in this kit. Wow! I am seriously impressed it’s so easy to use and so quick. I used to be in the salon more than an hour I used this and even though it was the first time of using I had a perfect manicure. I can now do my nails whenever I like with ease it is well worth the money and will prove to be a godsend for me. I highly recommend it.

The lamp is amazing it has time buttons on the back, it cures the nails wonderfully. I am most satisfied to be able to do my own nails in lockdown! Great lamp and gels are good. I’m thinking to try the 5 in 1 Myles gel. The gels I used are the ones with the kit I’m a complete novice the nails lasted for 12 days then I have had to file and reapply to any Nick’s. The lamp is brilliant I highly recommend I put thicker layers under it for about 60 seconds, the gel cleanser is great takes the tacky feeling away instantly.

Powerful lamp cures fast! Great to fix your own nails in covid19 lockdow

22. ArnoldKaminski says:

I doubled all the curing times as I’m new to this. But it sets the polish and it stays on. Happy with my purchase. Now I can beautiful nails whenever I want.

Great starter set, purchased because of lockdown.

Arrived really quickly. There were a couple of scuff marks on it on arrival but nothing major. Works well and easy to use. Instructions supplied. Seems to cure the nails ok. The light is very bright!!

The only thing I would say as a negative… when using it on yourself, it’s a bit tricky to find the buttons due to them being located on the rear of the unit right at the bottom, and they are kind of flush / recessed with the unit itself. I wouldn’t return it for this reason though. I’m really happy with it.

24. Jim Travers says:

25. FallonHinton says:

26. Jeff Bakalar says:

Amazing kit, very useful and easy to use, the lamp is super efficient and the products are good quality. The nails stay perfect for over two weeks. Highly recommended

27. SharronKeesler says:

Great set and the lamp works really well. Had previously bought a cheaper non branded set and did not have good results, returned that and bought this Mylee set and the difference was insane! Really good quality. Only moans I have is that both the bottles had leaked and so they were only filled to around the top of the label, which was disappointing. Both of the lids were loose so I suggest that you up your QC checking or advise your staff to check the lids if they are auto capped as something is definitely not right there. Other than that though the set is great, the top coat is not a no wipe top coat, but that is what the Prep & Polish Wipe solution is for! Really happy with this lamp and the gel polishes from MyGel are wonderful too.

What a handy and affordable kit! I adore it, especially in lockdown and I don’t think I will need to get my nails done in a salon any time soon. It’s easy to use and store away. Worth the buy.

30. VicenteCunneen says:

Probably the best DIY gel kit there is for Mylee , I use mylee gel colours since I’ve noticed they are thicker and much better coverage than others and so getting their lamp and prep kit just goes hand in hand nicely.
    Perfect kit for those starting to do their own nails

31. MaritzaTimmons says:

Since I can’t afford to regularly have gel manicures after hearing how good this was invested in the whole kit. I have to say it’s paid for itself many times over, so easy to use & lasts between 1-2 weeks. Make sure to cap your nails as this is what causes gel to peel. I get fed up with the colour before the polish starts to lift. Great value for money!

Love this. I used to go and pay 20 a pop to get my nails done. I watched what they did and ordered this for a Christmas present with money I was given. Best thing I ever did. The nail machine is light abs portable and easy to operate. Button on the back gives you a minute of light to cure each layer you put on. A lovely range of colours and the files and remover solution and gel polish to wipe the stickiness off when finished means it’s all there. The glitter ones were awesome. I got loads of comments. Just don’t over load the nails or put too much on the sides of your nails. Just use the base coat sparingly and top coat so you don’t get ridges on the sides of your nails. But you can file that down and it’s only a bit of practise and you’ll get better at it. I can literally sit and do my nails in about ten minutes. They last longer than ordinary nail polish and the finish is so shiny and good. Even just a clear coat looks way better than no polish.

I liked it special its accessories. Only the quality of the cover on the lamp tray is not good; the cover is being torn off for me.

34. JanieQoxfikln says:

This works brilliantly! Exactly what I wanted ๐Ÿ™‚ Nails cures really well under the LED lamp and exactly the same product my nail technician used so saving me lots of money. Highly recommend ๐Ÿ™‚

35. SiennaAizworr says:

36. Karen says:

Set myself up with this machine and it’s associated products, and I have never looked back! Great nails now. Enjoy doing them!

37. Nibbly says:

Been wanting to do gel nails a while now and took forever to decide on a LED lamp. This one looks lovely and is easy to use. Happy I decided on this one

After returning a terrible nail lamp, I bought this set. Happy to say this nail lamp cures uv gel and I’ve had not problems using it!

39. ManualCuriel says:

So easy to follow the instructions and lasts up to 2 weeks definitely recommend this produc

I would highly recommend this nail lamp. Ensure you put thin layers of polish on and cure for 60 seconds. Remember to wipe sticky resedue off nails if you’re not using a no wipe top coat. Great value for money.

It’s my first attempt at doing my own gel nails at home and I’m actually pretty pleased with myself. Nails look great.

The curing lamp is very simple to use, with 15, 30 and 60 second timer options.

The base and top coats are good.

Nail prep and polish wipe does both tasks.

Then there’s the gel remover.

As long as you have your own gel polish, nail buffer and cuticle pusher, this is all you need to get started.

Delighted

This is a really good nail lamp for gel nails at home. It has made the time I spend on my nails much shorter and it is very efficient.