Vax 1-1-142311 ONEPWR Blade 3 Pet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with Motorised Pet Tool – CLSV-B3KP, Cyan Blue

Top Banner Argos_Blade 3 PET_1464X600@2x

Removable ONEPWR Battery

The VAX Blade 3 Pet comes with a revolutionary 3.0Ah battery that gives you up to 40 minutes runtime, plenty of time to clean without recharging.

Every ONEPWR Battery fits every ONEPWR product.

Hotspot Bnaner Argos_Blade 3 PET_1464X600@2x
Tough cleaning for busy homes

Tough cleaning for busy homes

Designed for busy homes with Pets & kids.

Mini motorised pet tool

Mini motorised pet tool

Make light work of cleaning pet beds, car boots and upholstery with the additional VAX Mini Motorised Pet Tool.

Antimicrobial protection

Antimicrobial protection

VAX’s antimicrobial treatment helps protect your bristles from bacteria and fungi by preventing their growth.

DustVault

DustVault

3 stage filtration technology ensures that even the smallest particles of dust are captured in the dirt bin. Capturing up to 99% of particles.

A whole home clean

A whole home clean

VAX Blade 3 Pet provides multi-surface cleaning performance with no loss of suction, ensuring optimal pick up on all floor surfaces.

Removable bin

Removable bin

Simple, hygienic and easy emptying.

No loss of suctionΔ

No loss of suction

VAX Blade 3 Pet maintains constant high pick-up performance even when the dirt bin is full.

Lightweight and innovative

Lightweight and innovative

At 3.1kg, VAX Blade 3 Pet is perfectly balanced for effortless, easy to use cleaning.

Shop the Vax ONEPWR Blade range

sad

Vax Blade 3 Pet

Vax Blade 3

Vax Blade 3

asd

Vax Blade 3 Pet Dual Batt

sdsadasd

Vax Blade 4

asd

Vax Blade 4 Pet

asd

Vax Blade 4 Pet Dual Batt

Battery
1x ONEPWR 3.0AH 1x ONEPWR 3.0AH 2x ONEPWR 3.0AH 1x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX 1x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX 2x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX
Runtime
up to 40 mins up to 40 mins up to 80 mins up to 45 mins up to 45 mins up to 90 mins
No loss of suction
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
LED Dustracker Headlights
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Vax Core Technology
Yes Yes Yes
Brushless Motor
Yes Yes Yes
Filtration
Dustvault 3 stage – 99% Dustvault 3 stage – 99% Dustvault 3 stage – 99% Dustvault 3 stage – 99.8% Dustvault 3 stage – 99.8% Dustvault 3 stage – 99.8%
Suitable for homes with Pets

Dimensions: 114 x 24 x 18.5 cm; 2.5 Kilograms
Brand: Vax
Model: 1-1-142311
Colour: Cyan Blue
Colour: Cyan Blue

1. KathariBGOR says:

I would recommend this hover. I have both carpets and hard floors. Works well with both. Like the brush feature. Battery life is good cleans my 2 bed flat in one go.
    But not on the boost feature.
    Also I find it a little heavy.

2. Dash says:

But not on the boost feature.
    Also I find it a little heavy.

3. OscarVENWppxft says:

But not on the boost feature.
    Also I find it a little heavy.

I think it’s a great product does what it says on the box. Only problem don’t think the battery life will be long enough but we will see.

Very glad to replace my very heavy dyson cleaner with this Vax, which tackles my cleaning needs very well. Suction is much better than I expected and recharging the battery is easy and convenient. Not sure how it would cope with shag pile carpets but it easily manages the carpeted and hard surfaces in my home.

Suction power poor even with high turbo, battery lasts less than 20 mins not lightweight doesn’t come with attachments and so would have to pay extra not easy to take apart when needing to but living with a dog and needing to hoover every couple of hours not worth the money. PLEASE DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY

7. DanielGleadow says:

Useful for quick clean – surprisingly good suction. Could do with more attachments, which come free if bought direct but not from this supplier.

8. TeodoroStowell says:

I bought this as a replacement for my 5yr-old upright Vax, (the battery was becoming u/s). My goodness, what a beast! The 1st setting is good on hard floors. The 2nd, [roller & light], on regular carpet sucked-up dirt/dust I was unaware of. Not suitable for shag-pile rugs, it cuts out. The 3rd could suck the nails out from floorboards! It will also work on my rugs but hard work on one of them. I didn’t try it on stairs but was obliged to give a rating. As for lightweight….. I did find a little on the ‘heavy’ side & slightly awkward, but, & I must emphasize [this], I am in a wheelchair, it is very manoeuvrable never-the-less. A good purchase.

9. Abhay Venkatesh says:

10. DanieleKaw says:

As good as expected. Does a good job.
    I was a bit disappointed that i had to buy vacuum with one battery, then a separate battery in order to get it quickly.
    If i wanted to order vacuum with a spare battery then i would have had to wait one month for delivery, even though the items were sold by the same supplier no matter which way you ordered them.

Powerful and an a very good cleaner whether it’s plain floor or carpets.

Fantastic Hoover suction,best I ever had.Good quality for the money.

14. Mandi says:

akes a bit of getting used to the weight being in the handle but once mastered vacuum is well worth buying

15. Mike Sanders says:

I have to say I am suitably impressed. The Blade 3 has picked up an inordinate amount of dust from my carpets despite my home being vacuumed regularly by cleaners using leading brands. I had a Vax Upright model which hasn’t been collecting as much as this has on its first go.
    The flexibility of the hoover as well is great, it swivels to fit the nooks and crannies and the ability to switch between light and super suction is great.
    There are some downsides however. The battery charge on mainly super suction has lasted approx 20 mins, which just about did the lounge, stairs, landing and master bedroom. So you either need to purchase a back up battery to switch over and continue or hoover the house in 2 parts.
    The unit is also top heavy (once battery on) and actually after about 20 mins is a bind on the old arm muscles!
    I wish this would come with a tool to easily remove brush and hair from the roller brush. This does need cleaning after each use, which to be fair is only a 5 min job, but a handy tool would prob make it easier.
    But overall I haven’t been disappointed.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI’ve had this over a year now and I have to say its the best vacuum I’ve ever owned. It’s not as powerful as other vacuums, but where it shines is ease of use.
    I’m a lazy person, and getting my Henry vacuum out of the cupboard, plugging it in, carrying it around and doing a full hoover is something I want to do regularly but I’m often too lazy to get started until the floor looks a mess. The beauty of the vax is that it’s attached to the wall in its holder and I just pick it up, do a bit of vacuuming when I want, then put it back. Takes about 60 seconds.
    I find I’m constantly doing little bits daily and it’s no real chore. My carpets and upholstery are now immaculate all the time with very little effort.
    Hence best vacuum ever. Charging it a doddle as I always recharge below 50%. However it could do my whole house in 1 charge.

Very happy with my bad very good suction on carpet and wood panelling

18. GenaMacartney says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersIt has fairly good suction power when you use turbo setting. We have mainly wooden floors but done carpet areas so it’s great that covers both. It is a little heavy but ok for short jobs which is what it’s needed for. Although the battery power could last longer – need to charge it after almost every use or second use…up to 30mins charge. Saying that it’s long enough for what we need and charges quickly.
    I do find changing the long hose quite hard at times as it’s quite stiff (no puns intended!!!). The small brush is easy to change though.

Great vacuum. Good suction optional revolving brushes for carpet.
    Bit fiddly to fix the filter box back on after emptying

20. BarbraCaraballo says:

The suction is very good and easy to move around the floor and get into corners. I can’t comment on stairs as I don’t have any.
    The attachments are good to use high up and low down including use on soft furnishings.

21. Armando dela Cruz says:

I have only had this a few days but so far I’m very happy with the product. I only gave 4 stars as I have not had the VAX long enough for 5 stars

22. GeorgiaLovelady says:

Only used it once. Battery lasted about 30 min on high.( Our dogs shedding) 2h recharge. It’s to replace our old battery vac in fairness this is miles better . May get another battery in the future see how it goes. The missus gave a little whoop of joy so it must be good.

23. YvonneMHMtoq says:

I love how light the vac is easy to move around and has a great suction L

26. QBTLiliawnywzno says:

Lightweight and has excellent suction. Really happy with my purchase.

I had never bought a cordless hoover before, but getting into my 60’s decided that lugging a heavy hoover about wasn’t doing my back any good. So I bought the Baby Vax as I call it. The suction isn’t so good on just the top button, but with all 3 buttons pressed (when the light comes on) it is supersonic. I can carry it easily up and down the stairs. It’s so easy to unlock the dirt cannister and to recharge it. Only takes 60 mins or thereabouts to clean the whole house, but it’s so easy to charge the battery if the lights warn me that power is going, I just recharge it and carry on hoovering later. It’s such a pleasure to clean now as it does it beautifully. I am going to use it to clean the car, as it’s so lightweight. It’s the first time in my life I am actually enjoying hoovering. I wish I had bought one sooner.

28. JannettFeng says:

Great hoover very light easy to charge with the separate charger Great suction and quiet to run.
    Easy to store away see photo

Great hoove

29. IndiaDenney says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersMy only problem really it’s attachments there are only 2 and even then they don’t match the performance and quality of the machine itself. On the machine easy to handle picks up well especial with the bust option. I get a good 50 mins on a charge if the bust is not used. Going overboard with the bust battery will last 15-20 mins with the bust on constantly. But this isn’t really needed. General use with the occasional bust I get about 30 mins. The thing in my house that always takes the longest is my stairs and I can do them three times on one charge.

Lightweight and easy to use
    Good suction easy to empty the collector
    Claims to be able to get 40 minutes out of a charge you will be lucky to get 10 minutes but that’s usually enough time to do a room good hoover overall

I like how light it is it easy to change the attachments.

32. Zach says:

Makes life so much better. When hoovering it is easy to get under furniture as it lowers flat. It is also simple to clean and its long life battery is so simple to charge. A very good investment. Vax is always a good buy.

Very good light and really picks up the dog hairs

34. TeraJ69dqdylfb says:

So it is really well made and sucks like a sucker fish, to work well it has to be well made with good quality components so that means it is not lightweight but far lighter than plug in models I have owned, easy to move to about the house. As for stairs most vacuums are tricky but this is better than most I have used in the past. I have just missed out on the free tool set which might have been better for stairs. Yes save up and buy one.

Unreal our rug and carpet always looked and felt dirty no matter how much we hoover or brushed but this vacuum picks up everything

Replacement for a corded Dyson, which was powerful but very cumbersome. The Vax is light and maneuverable, and reaches under spaces which Dyson couldn’t. It makes so much difference not having to drag a cord around. Battery charge is perfectly adequate for a standard house even on higher power settings.

I am able to clean the hole house on one charge. Picks up well and holds more dirt then most other cleaners that i have had in the past.

39. polly says:

a bit heavier than sum but don’t need to lift it its still a good vacuum

42. ElvaChristian says:

Seems to be quite powerful but the brushing attachment does not doing a good job sucking the bigger bits.

43. Noor says:

44. CasimiraKilpatr says:

First let me say that I love it and I use it almost everyday. I love the convenience of popping her off the wall and cleaning right away.

That said the suction could be stronger. I have to use the higher gear which then sucks down the battery faster. The battery could stand to last longer as well.

47. ClairLaver says:

We have the large corded vax but my wife found it rather heavy to carry up the stairs to clean ,so I purchased this one and she loves it .
    Good efficient cleaner, light weight, easy to change to hand vac for stairs . In all an excellent added piece of kit !!!!!

48. DenishaMannino says:

I find it easy to use and we have both wooden/vinyl floors and carpet. Thought the floor was relatively clean, then went over it again with this and was surprised as to how much more it collected.

50. Gregg Keizer says:

I’ve bought cheaper vacuums previously but they never perform 100%. Blew the budget and bought this well known brand! Top quality and great performance. Slightly heavy for me (arthritis wrists) but that’s the extra weight of the battery. Worth the extra cost!