Evolution Power Tools ST2800 Circular Saw Guide Rail/Track Fits Makita, Bosch, Festool, (Clamps and Carry Bag Included), 2800 mm

ST2800
R185CCSX

Compatible with the R185CCSX

The ST2800 track goes perfectly with the Evolution R185CCSX. Combine the two for accuracy and reliability to get the job done faster, smoother and safer than ever before. Together they deliver straight cuts, ideal for sheet materials. Simply use the connector bars, along with the provided hex key to fit your track together. The 2x provided clamps along with the underside surface grips, ensure no movement when your saw is in a cutting motion

R185CCSX+

Compatible with the R185CCSX+

The ST2800 track goes perfectly with the Evolution R185CCSX+. Combine the two for accuracy and reliability to get the job done faster, smoother and safer than ever before. Together they deliver straight cuts, ideal for sheet materials. Simply use the connector bars, along with the provided hex key to fit your track together. The 2x provided clamps along with the underside surface grips, ensure no movement when your saw is in a cutting motion

R185CCSX

R185CCSX

R185CCSX+

R185CCSX+

ST1400 ST2800
Size 1400mm (2x 700mm) 2800mm (2x 1400mm)
Pieces 2pc 2pc
Clamps Included
Connector Bars
Carry Bag Included
Universal Fit

Size: 2800 mm
Dimensions: 280 x 19 x 1.1 cm; 4.7 Kilograms
Model: 004-0010
Part: 004-0010
Colour: Black / Orange / Silver
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
Manufacture: Evolution
Colour: Black / Orange / Silver
Quantity: 1
Size: 2800 mm

1. Constan80G says:

Found that my Saw plate was no square so had to be adjusted to ensure perfect cut following the track. Once that was lined up they were easy to use and extend

2. Will Nicol says:

3. VictorWhittell says:

4. RosariaOlvera says:

Great addition to my tool kit, cut straight as a die with this

East to use cuts accurately and good value for money excellent produc

6. ToryBishop says:

East to use cuts accurately and good value for money excellent produc

7. LucilleRoby says:

East to use cuts accurately and good value for money excellent produc

East to use cuts accurately and good value for money excellent produc

9. mprincipato says:

I bought these guides to see if they would go with my Bosch circular saw, and although the saw fits onto the rails and cuts beautifully it does lean over very very slightly, i’m talking about the blade not being at 90 degs but i am talking less than a mm so for the perfectionists out there,buy a Bosch one, but for anyone else on a budget these are great rails. i’ve used to chop down doors to size rather than using a plane, work surfaces etc. brilliant.

10. TheoJDINecu says:

11. ShellieM50 says:

12. KimberlySeal says:

Rails arrived in good straight condition with everything there. Fit together well including two useful clamps. Comes with a carry bag
    Important info not everyone mentions.

These fit theMcallister saw from Screwfix just fine. Don’t know about any others. Cheaper than most other rails tho still seems a lot for a couple of bits of ally.

14. PearlMeredith says:

Canada

Missing parts, unable to use. Update, received entire product replacement today, amazing customer service.

15. Dr. Martin Bodicker says:

France

Envoie rapide le guide et de bonne qualit conforme la descriptio

Mexico

Complemento perfecto para la sierra Evolution Power R185CCSX buen material incluye bolsa para transporte y dos prensas de sujecin recomendado.

17. VaniaScarbrough says:

Used to cut straight lines while building a 2.1m tall kitchen cabinet, carcass and doors. Easy to use and provides a reliable guide for circular saws. My saw didn’t fit the track, but I used the straight edge as my guide with no problem.

Useful accessory

Searched for ages to find guide rails for an Einhell plunge saw as they are out of stock globally
    These work perfectly well and the saw sits neatly on them and cuts perfectly very happy
    Well done evolution great job

Germany

Super Werkzeug und nicht so unverhltnismig teuer wie die anderen “Marken Fhrungsschienen”.

Ich hab die Bosch Professional Akku Kreissge GKS 18V-57 G und die Schiene passt.

20. DianneEGFA says:

Germany

Schne Schienen, passen perfekt zur Parkside Tauchsge (LIDL) und lassen sich auch mit den Parkside-Schienen verbinden.
    Auch die Zwingen sind ok, insgesamt ein lohnenswerter Kauf.

21. NELKarinajkc says:

Great value , suits the Makita plung saw , my only gripe would be the clamp as you tighten they leave a mark from the screw that holds the cup , I marked 2 oak doors with them . I have a pair of makita clamps that fit so will be using them .

Brilliant piece of kit. I bought it for use with the Evolution circular saw which I love.
    The only, extremely minor issue I have is that the allen key required to join the two halves together gets lost in the storage pocket in the bag. This is being really picky as I have taken it out and put it in my screwdriver bits box which I have with me at all times.
    I can certainly recommend this track to anyone.

23. lodi says:

Absolutely brilliant quick and easy to use for straight cuts. Would recommend to anyone

24. FatimaAnsell says:

ot good I’m sad to say ,unfortunately I ordered the wrong guide rail for my new circular saw , discovering this when opening it on 14. 2. 2022 to late to return it. gutted

25. ShelleyCheatham says:

26. Hooked on Shoes says:

i’m very happy with the track and it’s great that you can keep everything in one bag

28. Mark Huffman says:

Easy to assemble and alter for different situations. Have not used with circular track saw but reciprocating Jigsaw cut clean, straight lines!

30. BLMVernita says: