Evolution Power Tools R185SMS+ Compound Saw with Multi-Material Cutting, 45 Degree Bevel, 50 Degree Mitre, 210 mm Slide, 1200 W, 210 mm, 230 V, (3-Year Warranty)

T
c s d d d
Size 185mm 185mm 255mm 255mm 255mm
Power 1000W 1200W 1600W 1600W 1600W
Max. Cross Cut 210mm x 56mm 210mm x 56mm 300mm x 80mm 300mm x 80mm 300mm x 90mm
Bevel Tilt 45° (Left) 45° (Left) 45° (Left) 45° (Left) 45° (Left & Right)
Miter Cut 50° – 50° 50° – 50° 50° – 50° 50° – 50° 50° – 50°

Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Manufacture: Evolution Power Tools
Quantity: 1
Size: 230V – Home Use

1. phyto-renew350i says:

Ideal for the DIY ER. Not too big ,very easy to use and value for money.would recommend this .

2. ViolettBoase says:

Easy to set up and use. Makes repetitive cutting a pleasure

Bought to replace old mitre saw. This is an excellent tool, very accurate and cuts different materials with same blade. Used a lot since buying, and very happy.

4. Jefferson6947 says:

Very light and easy to use , does what it says on the box .

5. MicheliHammons says:

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersWanted to give this a some extended use before leaving a review, as too often your first opinion can change over time.
    Must say that I am genuinely impressed. The cut is true and although I did need to make a slight adjustment to the set up when first used, this is something that you should always check and not rely that everything is 100% accurate.
    The blade provided is a good multipurpose cutting one. And because of the extended cutting arm it will go through objects of significant size. The bevel/mitre cuts are true and will not move during multiple cuts.
    The unit is solid though lightwieght and portable (this was the reason I purchased a smaller saw- I got fed up with tha agro of lugging a larger one around all the time).
    Set up is easy (although as I noted earlier, check the blade accuracy when setting up- there are some easy to follow youtube videos that will guide you through the procedure). And register with Evolution for the warrantee- it’s very easy to do.
    Remember though, as good as this is, it is an entry level saw- and it will have it’s limitations.

6. OmerHuggard says:

Great piece of kit. Used to cut wood and some metal.

7. Max27Ycenutnpht says:

Great piece of kit, easy to set up and use and cuts straigh

8. AbbyWDEEwe says:

Great saw it made lite work of my decking outside and saved me hours cutting by hand.

9. EmileTimmerman says:

As a novice diyer this is perfect. I’m sure seasoned pros would also agree

10. Jay says:

I bought this for the sliding element really good product and value for money

superb light weight bit of kit …very precise ..woukd highly recomend

This saw was good. But I exchanged it for the bigger bladed one.

This product feels sturdy and it is easy to use. The quality appears to be okay.

Arrived on time, easy to assemble, clear instructions. Using it for mitre cuts and happy with results.

Like the size the easy manoeuvrability. You can cut many materials. It’s very accurate, also the price especially for someone who doesn’t use it only for DIY

I am in my 70,s, can i carry it-YES, is it portable -YES, I have a small shed so all work is done outside on a workbench. its accurate with a lazer, it,ll cut scaffolding boards, great!, i cant fault it
    brilliant saw for the diy,er, well set up in the factory. No adjustments to make

Seems to do the job OK. I normally but branded power tools but as the saw will only get lite use I thought why spend so much on an expensive brand.
    Does the job a treat.