LucidSound LS50X Dual Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox, Surround Sound Gaming Headset with Bluetooth Officially Licensed for Xbox, Headphones, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, mobile, cha

PowerA PowerA PowerA PowerA PowerA
Ear Coupling Over-Ear (circumaural) Over-Ear (circumaural) Over-Ear (circumaural) Over-Ear (circumaural) Over-Ear (circumaural)
Microphone: Omni-directional, removable with LED mute indicator + active noise and echo cancelling + built-in mic Omni-directional, removable with LED mute indicator + built-in mic Removable flexible omni-directional boom mic Removable flexible omni-directional boom mic Removable flexible omni-directional boom mic
Battery Life Up to 20 hours Up to 15 hours Up to 15 hours Up to 15 hours
Speaker Size 50mm 50mm 50mm 50mm 50mm
Xbox/Playstation Xbox Playstation 5 Xbox Xbox Series X|S Playstation

Dimensions: 17.6 x 18 x 8.6 cm; 408 Grams
Model: 1520185-01
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)

1. FreddyODoherty says:

Went through 12 wireless headset for xbox before find a winne

2. PorterMettler says:

Went through 12 wireless headset for xbox before find a winne

Went through 12 wireless headset for xbox before find a winne

Germany

I have went through several headsets: Audeze Penrose X, Razer Kaira Pro also Siberia 800 (attached to tv) and Lucidsound in my opionion are the Best.
    Very intuitive control, no connection issues, very good sound. Mic is very good, some says I sound very clear, some says that worse than my previous Kaira Pro – indeed Kaira Pro has better mic quality, but suffers connection issues.

I highly rexommend these ones.

Canada

No complaints at all! Took me a while to figure out that to turn off the mic monitoring, hold down the centre button on the right ear piece for about 5 seconds until you hear a deep tone.

6. Ben Luthi says:

Mexico

Increbles headset para el precio que lo tena Amazon, tiene unos bajos muy buenos y la calidad es excelente.

Maravillosos

I have quickly fallen in love with LS50X’S. These replaced my Turtle Beech Stealth 600 gen 2 which were all round ok but the poor build quality let them down. I have tried hi end Corsair and they just didn’t deliver. Having done lots of research the LS50X’S sit quiet in the background while other headsets get much bigger coverage probably as they have the budget to pay for it. The sound and connection is just amazing the comfort is great and the Bluetooth is an added feature I didn’t know I wanted but will have on future purchases. Add Dolby Atmos and wow these go next level. I play a mix of games but mostly FPS and directional footsteps are so clear. The mic has performed well and the headset controls are easy once you have the muscle memory set.

Comfort is great despite my big ears and big head.

My only gripe so far was the firmware update is a little fussy and requires some perseverance.

As a side note I bought a used good condition pair from the Amazon warehouse and they were basically new, might have been lucky but worth the money saved IMO.

8. MarjorieRichey says:

Mexico

El audio de los audfonos es excelente, y los mandos del volumen y el mute estn muy bien implementados. Los audfonos como tal son pesados, y eso hace que despus de un par de horas sientas cansancio por el uso. Yo los recomendara para un uso ocasional.

9. HaleyWaugh says:

Mexico

De los mejores audifonos, valen mucho la pena, excelentes materiales y sonido, los recomend y la persona que los compro qued encantada con ellos.

10. ElouiseBanuelos says:

Mexico

Tienen un sonido espectacular me gustaron mucho y por el precio que pague mucho mejor $ 4 0 0 .00

11. ShavonnRothstei says:

Mexico

No me queda mas que decir que, que maravilla de Headsets con un buen sonido, cmodos y fcil de programar. Los mejores que he comprado y pues estoy muy satisfecho por la compra!

12. StanleyDEA says:

Mexico

Excelente calidad en materiales y sonido, robustos, cmodos y sper amigables.

Los mejore que he comprado

13. centurywf says:

Easily connects to my Xbox series X, no disconnects or sound issues, sounds great, compatible with Atmos, Dolby and windows sonic. Can also use on my pc, iPad and iPhone easily. Best Xbox headset I’ve used for build and sound quality.

15. wwkayaker says:

16. OFCBrookly says:

Mexico

Muy buena Calidad de audio, muy buen volumen y cmodos . Solo tengo de usarlos 1 semana, tratar de hacer otra resea en 1 mes

Mexico

Excelente calidad de audio. Tanto como consola as como el celular, el material de primera y definitivamente la batera dura muchsimo

Fantastic picks up all the sounds in your games great to wear good price

19.  United Kingdom

Fantastic picks up all the sounds in your games great to wear good price

Fantastic picks up all the sounds in your games great to wear good price

Canada

I love the comfort, the sound quality is top notch and I’ve had headsets from Astro, steel series, and turtle beach and these are my favourite. Only gripe I have is that it takes a bit to get the chat/game volume dialled in and it resets every time you turn off the headse

I am happy with the headphones i use them for gaming, they take a bit of getting use to but not to long. the sound from them is good, mids are ok, light bass, treble can be a bit high. But that is just my hearing. The headphones are comfortable i have warn them for three/four hours at a time. If you want a gaming head set these would be a good choice.