10.1 Inch Android Tablet, QIMAOO Google Quad Cord Phablet, 16GB ROM 1GB RAM, WIFI, GPS, Cameras, Dual SIM Card Slots, 6000mAh Battery, 1280*800 HD IPS Screen, Metal Housing, Android 8.1 Tablet Pad Q10

1245

HD Large Screen

800*1200 HD 10.1 inch large size screen shows accurate colors and clear image, providing you with optimal viewing experience. Perfect for streaming TV, videos, movies, online reading, gaming, etc.

Multi-connectivity Method

Support SIM card, Wifi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, allowing you to keep in touch anytime anywhere.

With 2.0MP front camera and 5.0MP rear camera, you could have video call, or use it for recording all the moments.

Dual SIM Card Slots

1. Only Standard SIM card of size 25mm X 15mm fits for this tablet, micro card or nano card is not suitable (Micro SD card and SIM card are not included.)

2. If you would like to use mobile network of SIM card, please go to “Settings”—“Wireless & networks”—click the “Data usage”, then slide to turn on the button of “Mobile data”.

android tablet10 inch tablet4G LTE tabletPhone call tablet10
System Android 8.1 Android 8.1 Android 9.0 Android 10.0 Android 10.0
RAM/Memory 1GB 2GB 3GB 4GB 4GB
ROM/Storage 16GB 16GB 64GB 128GB / 64GB 128GB / 64GB
Processor (CPU) 1.3 GHz, Quad Core 1.5 GHz, Quad-Core 2.3 GHz, Octa core 2.8 GHz, Octa core 2.8 GHz, Octa core
Network 3G / Wi-Fi 3G / Wi-Fi 4G / Wi-Fi 4G / Wi-Fi 4G / Wi-Fi
SIM Card Supported Dual Standard Cards Dual Standard Cards Nano Card Dual Standard Cards Dual Standard Cards
Screen Display 1280*800 HD IPS 1280*800 HD Glass 1280*800 HD Glass 1280*800 HD Glass 1280*800 HD Glass
Dual Cameras 2+5MP 2+5MP 2+8MP 2+5MP 2+5MP
Battery 6000mAh 6000mAh 6000mAh 6000mAh 6000mAh
Metal Rear Shell ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓

Weight: 980 g
Dimensions: 30.5 x 19 x 6.3 cm; 980 Grams
Brand: QIMAOO
Model: Q10
Colour: Black
Batteries Included: Yes
Manufacture: QIMAOO
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 30.5 x 19 x 6.3 cm; 980 Grams

1. JulianeSteffen says:

A decent tablet at a good price . Haven’t used it very much , but satisfied . Thanks .

3. BarbaraHargrove says:

Golden Review Award: 154 From Our UsersI bought this as a replacement for my Apple iPad which started to play up and run very slowly ,despite only being 4years old. Must have been all the updates that Apple send. It doesn’t come with any printed instruction book, but neither does an Apple iPad. The layouts of the screens are very similar to Apple and easy enough to navigate after a day or 2. Any teething troubles I just used the Q and A facility on the Amazon website for help, where somebody always helps. Obviously not as sleek as an Apple. Sound and picture quality prob not as high as Apple but not noticeable after 24 hours. It was only 80 so what do want for nothing? Probably will slow down after a while,but so did my v expensive Apple. I think somebody in China just bolts together all the different non branded component parts and flogs them to the west at a fraction of the price. All in all very happy.

4. WFGHeriberto says:

Golden Review Award: 43 From Our UsersI bought it for my child to take online classes and watch cartoons. It does the job. Good enough for a 6 yo child but someone more demanding may find this insufficient.

6. EveTimmerman says:

Mum loved her gift, easy to use, good size screen. Charger came broken, but when I reported it, I was offered discount on my next purchase. Happy with outcome

7. WilfredTKTE says:

10. EmeliaLowerson says:

11. XTGDonaldax says:

Terrible I would avoid at all costs, brought one at Christmas you can’t use it as it constantly crashes and freezes, tries a factory rest and it was still the same, I looked up update the software as it was last updated in 2018 however there are no recent updates available. Takes ages to load especially external apps I.e Facebook.

12. TUCJannett says:

14. JarredBrody says:

15. Andrew Krok says:

Everything was great until I opened it and found the charger snapped so can’t charge it. Other than that everything was good came in 2 days. Just not happy that the charger is broke

17. Dave Johnson says:

Fast delivery , battery life great, brilliant for the money, use it for films, games, etc very easy to use, great seller will use again *****

18. MargareVogler says:

The battery life is good but not outstanding..
    The picture quality is good..
    And all in all so far so good

The battery life is good but not outstanding..
    The picture quality is good..
    And all in all so far so good

21. OrenVoyles says:

his is a very good quality item at a very good price I was very happy with it and the person it was bought for loved it.

24. MarcWakehurst says: