ANNKE H500 5MP PoE CCTV Security Camera System, 8CH CCTV System with 2TB HDD NVR and 4X 5MP Outdoor PoE IP Cameras Compatible with Alexa, Color Night Vision, IP67 Waterproof, Audio Recording

5MP PoE CCTV Security Camera System100 ft EXIR 2.0 Color Night Visionwork with alexaSmart Automation Integration5MP POE TURRET IP CAMERA

Specification:

NVR Specifications:

• IP Camera Input: supports 8 IP cameras
  • Video Outputs: Monitor or HDTV via VGA, HDMI
  • HDD Installed: Pre-installed a 2TB HDD
  • HDD Capacity: 1x internal port up to 6TB
  • Power over Ethernet Sockets: RJ45 X 8
  • Working Temperature: -10° C +55° C(14°-131° F)

IP Cameras Specifications:

• Video Resolution: 5MP (2560 X 1920)
  • Lens: 2.8 mm, with IR-cut filter
  • Night Vision: 100ft, 2pcs IR LEDs
  • Field of View: Horizontal: 80°, Vertical: 53°, Diagonal: 91°
  • Working Temperature: -30° C +60° C(-22° F-140° F)

Included Components

• 1x 8CH 6MP PoE NVR,2TB HDD included
  • 4x 5MP IP PoE Turret Camera
  • 2x 30m/100ft Network Cable
  • 2x 18m/60ft Network Cable
  • 1x Power Adapter for NVR (DC48V)
  • 1x 5.9ft/1.8m HDMI Cable
  • 1x 3.2ft/1m Ethernet Cable
  • 1 x USB Mouse & Quick Instruction
5MP 4 Camera5mp bullet5mp 8camera5mp poe camera5mp bullet camera4mp ptz
Camera Resolution 5MP (2560×1920) 5MP (2560×1920) 5MP (2560×1920) 5MP (2560×1920) 5MP (2560×1920) 4MP (2560 X 1440)
NVR Channel 8 Channels 8 Channels 8 Channels / / /
Pre-installed HDD 2TB Surveillance HDD 2TB Surveillance HDD 2TB Surveillance HDD Up to 256GB MircoSD Card (not included) Up to 256GB MircoSD Card (not included) Up to 256GB MircoSD Card (not included)
Main Features 100ft EXIR 2.0 Color Night Vision,IP67 Weatherproof, 2.8mm Wide Angle, POE DIY 100ft EXIR 2.0 Color Night Vision,IP67 Weatherproof, 2.8mm Wide Angle, POE DIY 100ft EXIR 2.0 Color Night Vision,IP67 Weatherproof, 2.8mm Wide Angle, POE DIY 100ft EXIR 2.0 Color Night Vision,IP67 Weatherproof, 2.8mm Wide Angle, POE DIY 100ft EXIR 2.0 Color Night Vision,IP67 Weatherproof, 2.8mm Wide Angle, POE DIY PTZ, POE DIY, AI Smart Human Detection,4X Optical Zoom & 16X digital zoom
Alexa ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ /
Audio Recording ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
Night Vision Up to 100 ft Up to 100 ft Up to 100 ft Up to 100 ft Up to 100 ft Up to 65 ft

Dimensions: 45.29 x 31.7 x 25.2 cm; 6.57 Kilograms
Part: AK-N48PBB2-54DM#UKP1
Colour: White
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: ANNKE
Colour: White
Dimensions: 45.29 x 31.7 x 25.2 cm; 6.57 Kilograms
Reference: AK-N48PBB2-54DM#UKP1

1. Robert Knight says:

Have to say I was sceptical when I first fitted the system, the H.view cameras are metal where the ANNKE ones were plastic, they felt a bit cheap in the build quality. They make up for it in the picture quality though.
    Overall a nice simple system to set up with outstanding night vision. Iso much so that I am upgrading my system with one of these.
    So far, not a single complaint.

2. EnriqueReiniger says:

So far, not a single complaint.

Great value for money. Decided to go for a NVR system over an DVR and did not regret my decision.
    The picture quality is really clear. If there is enough light you can even manage colour night vision.

Overall night vision is almost perfect. Like it states up to 30 metres after which it becomes too grey/dark to decipher what is what.
    I have a security light up at the top of the garden and if that is activated (usually by our cat) the night vision is great even that far away.

You get 18m and 30m (twice) of Cat 5 network cable which is plenty as I have one camera set-up out in the back garden and have plenty of cable spare.

2gb of HDD space is plenty as it’s running H265+ compression. And playback and transfer to an external device is good too.

I only have 4 camera’s running on it but have room for 4 more should I need to. May consider installing another facing the house from the top of the garden, just to be sure.

Overall??? HAPPY and WOULD RECOMMEND!!

Ive had this installed for over a year now, finally thought its time to leave a review. Its been on 24×7 for over a year and not failed once, not one reboot needed. Quality is great during the day and night. I really cannot fault it for the money. The mobile app is also very good (you can also side load it onto firetv’s – so i can access my CCTV from any screens in the house).

As with all these systems, motion detection can be a pain to setup, but ive learnt to only enable it for key arears of the picture i.e – window and doors, around the car, the garden fence. This reduces alerts caused by wind & animals to a very usable level.

Very good all round. To add – i did contact Annke support a few times, one to setup motion and the other to reset the IP cam passwords – on both occasions they were quick to reply and knowledgeable!

5. CeceliaJames says:

6. MartinHargreave says:

Purchased these for peace of mind when out the house. They were a big job in itself to wire the house to install these but once you have the cables all ready to go then it’s a pretty straight forward job to connect to the app and the hard drive(you’ll need a monitor though) picture quality is excellent for 5mega pixels! Highly recommend for the price

8. SusannaClaude says:

Brilliant product well packet easy to set up some great features to i

9. RamonitaAzk says:

Very reliable system. Easy to connect to internet for veiwing on most devices. it just gives a great day and night recorded picture and is reliable
    They’re is a security issue with this particular NVR , Annke have now corrected this with firmware v 4.? But it is a bit of an adventure installing it, as you have to use various programs on your computer to get past the firmware mismatch error and it is time consuming. The unit has the menu option to upgrade the firmware but it is for show, it doesn’t actually do anything.

10. SeanFbeafdxntj says:

11. LateshaA59 says:

This is a great cctv system overall. I have had it installed on a building site for a couple of months now and it has worked consistently well. The picture quality is fantastic, even at night. We previously had 2MP cameras which struggled to get a clear picture so I always go higher now, and I am glad that I went with this. When light isn’t as bright (so when sun is going down or is rising) it will still deliver a coloured image so you don’t see the picture constantly flick between day colour and night black and white, which is great.

The app works really well with it allowing being able to remotely playback any footage and alerts from it are timely and relevant. I say relevant as it does a great chance of detecting motion caused by humans.

Overall, I am very impressed with it and it was a doddle to set up as well. Once the work on site is finished I will definitely look to use this at the next project.

Great cctv system

Great cctv system

13. CliftonLwd says:

I’m blown away with what this setup has to offer. Comes with literally everything you need, apart from an external monitor (for what I will use it for), however you can use it on your TV.

With it being PoE there isn’t an abundance of cables, just on from the unit to the recorder.

Got this professionally installed for 120. Knowing my home is secure, and peace of mind when I’m working away for just over 500 is a bargain!

Serious value for money

14. SharronGooch says:

As my first venture into putting a security system around my cottage, I am very impressed. Annke customer service as been brilliant, helpful and understanding on the questions I asked. I have got my 4 of cameras up and wired in via the Ethernet cables. The small pictures on my tv & iPad/iPhone from the cameras are ok .. click on to get a big single camera image and it’s ace. The b&w nighttime images are also impressive.
    I looked at many brands of these cameras, reading all the reviews, & can honestly say that all had a mix of good and bad reviews, so went for the system I liked the look of… yes I know that sounds a bit superficial, but it works for me.
    Would I recommend to friends .. yes, for three reasons.. ease to set up, good customer service & images on the screen are great.

This is my first Poe cctv set up ... very impressed

These are amazing!

My last system was a DVR with the old standard recording with 960H cameras, so this is a really big step up.

The quality of the cameras are excellent, and it is easy to set up. (The uploaded picture are through my phone camera so not very clear.) The finetuning controls for the colours etc. are great as you can see what works best for you in terms of saturation, contrast and more. At night the colour is ok provided you have lighting available to assist, but you can also get IR Illuminators to place next to the camera to help it.

It has worked flawlessly in the few weeks we have had it. It helps protect our house from inside and out as the 4 cameras provided are clear enough for outdoors, whereas it being 8 channel has meant i can connect 4 more cameras to fit inside the house.

It is easy to set up with the Annke application, or even other apps such as Hik-Connect as the protocol is similar. It is easy to control and playback from both the NVR and also from the mobile application.

The pre-installed 2TB HDD is a perfect addition to this as it really does make it an All-in-One kit for people.

There are settings such as motion detection that you can set up and email alerts etc. to really help secure your house.

I can easily recommend this kit for the price!

Amazing CCTV ki

These are amazing!

I can easily recommend this kit for the price!

Amazing CCTV ki

Used to replace an older system and is working well.

Used to replace an older system and is working well.

19. Susan4845zjoxq says:

i find it brilliant, all plug and play so dead easy. can view remotely on phone of computer. once you get the hang of setting the motion detection area, the motion alarm is really good.
    i would recommend this for anybody and everybody.

Got this system to replace our old outdated one. The hardest part of the instalation was running the cables from the eaves through the loft on my own, definitely a two person job, one to feed and one to pull. Easy enough to set up the system, and simple to install the App on our mobile phones. However, I have not been able to work out the software instalation on my PC. Overall, an excellent system which offers all you’d need for a security system, and more, all at a competative price.

22. ConcepcFried says:

This is a great piece of equipment.
    Easy to install.
    Very clear images.

This is a great piece of equipment.
    Easy to install.