B. Toys Wooden Activity Cube – Youniversity – Activity Center for Kids 1 year +

Age: 12 months – 3 years
Assembly: No
Colour: Multicolor
Composition: 90%+ Wood
Material: Wood
Quantity: 1

Super great product. I did bought for our curious 1yo at the time and it keeps him busy. It’s kind of a toy that child can use for longer and most important for parents that it doesn’t flash and plays music none stop.

2. MelaineR92 says:

4. KaylaDoolette says:

5. HeribertoWing says:

This is for christmas, it is a very good size, lots on it and good quality.

6. NoeliaSwinford says:

This is for christmas, it is a very good size, lots on it and good quality.

7. Jay Hilotin, Senior Web News Editor says:

This is for christmas, it is a very good size, lots on it and good quality.

8. JoniR07poytk says:

This is for christmas, it is a very good size, lots on it and good quality.

This is for christmas, it is a very good size, lots on it and good quality.

10. VirginiLebron says:

This is for christmas, it is a very good size, lots on it and good quality.

11. Alissa says:

It is amazing! Brought it as a Birthday present I am sure my little one will be happy! Very well packed.

17. RolandoConsiden says:

My baby doesn’t have to much interest on it but i bet that will do. Would have been perfect if would have been higher. It’s beautiful and really useful.

18. Tom Caswell says:

19. MilanIJYpfa says:

20. DebbieNvhipvx says:

21. locuridemuncaanunturi says:

22. SharronKeesler says:

I got this for my 9 month old for Christmas but quickly found that my 4 year old was equally impressed with it too so they both play nicely with it. There are plenty of different pieces to move about so there is always something for the other one to play with. When I say the price was great I originally purchased this month’s before Christmas for about 40 which was cheaper than the smaller sized cube so it was a no brainer since space wasn’t an issue since it is pretty big, storage wise it sits nice on top of my son’s wardrobe.

24. PWZBeatris says: