BOLDCUBE Kids 3 Wheel Kick Scooter – Lean to Steer – Foldable & Height Adjustable – Flashing LED Lights – Replaceable Parts – Suitable for Girls & Boys Ages 5 + Gifts for Kids Birthday and Christmas

boldcube 3 wheel flashing light scooter globber micro zoom 3styles rgs2 iscoot aniso banne
boldcube 3 wheel flashing wheel foldable height adjustable bright gifts for kids birthdays christmas
teeny 3 wheel scooter toddler little kids 2 3 4 5 years teeny foldable 3 wheel scooter toddler little kids boldcube 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 years 3 wheel foldable scooter boldcube 2 wheel foldable scooter boldcube kids deluxe 2 wheel foldable scooter kids boldcube stunt scooter boldcube
Age range 2-5 Years 3-8 Years 5-10 Years 4-9 Years 6-11 Years 8+ Years
Ideal use Parks School run School run School run School run Skate parks
Best for Building leg muscles, motor and balance skills Developing coordination and balance skills Supporting to further develop balance confidence Confident with their balancing skills and getting ready to bike/prefer scooting to cycling Confident with their balancing skills and getting ready to bike/prefer scooting to cycling Learning stunt tricks for the first time
Handlebar type Removable Foldable Foldable Foldable Foldable Fixed
Handlebar height 55-63-69-74-79cm 61-67-73-79cm 65-70-76-83-89cm 60-72-77-82cm 72cm-82cm-86cm-94cm 82cm
Maximum rider weight 20kg 50kg 50kg 100kg 100kg 100kg
Replaceable Parts
UK, EU & US Based Friendly (& Human!) Rider Support

Dimensions: 60.7 x 29.7 x 15.4 cm; 3 Kilograms
Brand: BOLDCUBE
Colour: Candyfloss
Manufacture: BOLDCUBE
Colour: Candyfloss

1. FranklyKUSY says:

An excellent little scooter that is sturdy and safe. It’s well made.

2. ErickThrasher says:

It hasn’t been used yet as it’s for my granddaughter for her birthday, have taken it of box it looks fine

Seems well made and my boy has been whizzing about on it no problems.
    It is however the same as all the others you can buy; my youngest has a cheaper 30 version from another brand and it’s exactly the same.

Very sturdy and my daughter got lots of compliments! Pattern is pretty cool. Just thought that it was a little bit bigger, but still fine for a 7y old girl.

5. DarbyGouger says:

This is the third scooter I get (different brands), the other two didn’t last long, not comfortable, I was reluctant getting a third one but so glad I did! I struck gold here! Sturdy, excellent quality, easy to steer and turn, my daughter loves it.

Bought this as a birthday present for my granddaughter, looks very sturdy but not yet used will review again when in use

7. Andrew Morse says:

Firstly I did not want to spend a fortune on a scooter for my grandson and lucky for me I found this seller. I just loved the different design, the look of it in general, the video, the great reviews and the PRICE sold it for me.

8. safsadf says:

My 6 year old loves this. It’s lovely and bright, the light up wheels are a bonus! Is sturdy too, and easy to steer.