Bosch Cordless Submersible Water Pump GardenPump 18 (1x battery, 18 Volt System, in Carton Packaging)

bosch;diy;hg
bosch;water pump
  1. bosch;water pump

Save time with the timer function

Timer function button with three alternative watering durations is ideal for use with a lawn sprinkler

2. bosch;water pump

Safety lid compatibility

Detachable cable can be easily passed through access holes in the tank ensuring that the safety lid always remains functional when the product is in place

3. bosch;water pump

Tank and wall attachments

Battery control unit can be used with both wall and tank attachments wherever rainwater tanks are located

4. bosch;water pump

No accidental draining

Pump comes with useful anti-siphoning connector to prevent the tank from accidentally draining

5. bosch;water pump

Light noise

Quiet operation makes the product ideal for early morning watering without disturbing neighbours

6. bosch;water pump

Easy battery insertion

Move the carrying handle up, open the battery compartment and insert or change the Bosch Home and Garden 18V battery. The tool can be used with batteries of different capacities from 2.0Ah – 6Ah.

gardenpump

Can I use the GardenPump 18 with sea water?

No do not use the GardenPump 18 with sea or salt water. The salt is corrosive and may damage metallic components within the pump.

Can I use the GardenPump 18 all year round?

This will depend on the climate. Always remove the GardenPump 18 from the water tank if the weather is cold enough to freeze. In temperate climates, where freezing does not occur, the GardenPump 18 can used all year round.

Other than watering, what else can the GardenPump 18 be used for?

GardenPump 18 is useful for a number of other tasks including: Moving water from tank to tank; Replenishing garden ponds; Emptying a paddling pool; Light cleaning, including car cleaning; Use as a supply hose to a pressure washer

What batteries can I use with the GardenPump 18?

Bosch 18v 2.0Ah (Home & Garden)

Bosch 18v 2.5Ah (Home & Garden)

Bosch 18v 3.0Ah (Home & Garden)

Bosch 18v 4.0Ah (Home & Garden)

Bosch 18v 6.0Ah (Home & Garden)

What size tanks can I use with the GardenPump 18?

GardenPump 18 is suitable for tanks up to 1.8m High. Typically, such tanks will have capacity between 750 and 1000 litres.

Dimensions: 8.6 x 8.6 x 20.5 cm; 3.36 Kilograms
Model: 06008C4270
Manufacture: Bosch

1. CGDev says:

Great addition to the garden. Also very useful in emptying the pond. Highly recommended.

3. Anjali Prasertong says:

4. Salmon Jerrold says:

We have a vegetable plot some ay from our house which has no power supply and requires a long hose to reach it. Using this product, we can pump water from the water butt and use a hose pipe to water all the crops. The battery is easily removed for charging.

7. RafaelaHrv says:

9. GPBMaxinex says:

I have found it to be a very useful pump system around our garden. We collects water off our greenhouse into IBC which holds 1000 litres. Drop it in the bottom and have had 40 metres of hose on the end of the pump and works well with hozelock lance very well. I suggest you have more than 1 battery because they last about 15 /20 mins max .

10. PatriciaNesbitt says:

Works fantastic on my allotment, disappointed it is now 50 cheaper than I payed, but if you have not got one yet then it’s a good deal for you! have used all summer, very powerful,. And better than I expected

13. Gwendolyn42W says:

Bought two of these battery operated pumps for using both at home and on the allotment. Battery lasts a good 20 minutes on full charge and allows me to water the whole of my allotment from my barrels with ease. Thoroughly recommend them at the price paid for in promotions as a back saver in not having to fill watering cans and carry them around the garden and allotment!

16. Michael Dorstewitz says:

17. View Archive → says:

I use this for aquarium water changes on a range of sized tanks, it can easily handle an 80% water change on a 250l tank (empty and refill) and a 50% on a 60l, with spare capacity in the 2.5ah battery.

Very fine mesh on suction, so very small chance of anything unwanted making it’s way through the pump.

Really simple to use and assemble, fairly compact and good flow rate, I reckon a fair bit better than mains pressure.

Would definitely recommend (can’t comment on gardening use though)!

Would definitely recommend (can’t comment on gardening use though)!

We liked the simplicity of the unit and it was used as a transfer pump to move water around the allotment. When the time comes for irrigation it will be used for that job too.

20. Kalongkong Hiker says:

We bought this for our allotment.
    The water pressure was fantastic and we ran this via an additional 80ft hose pipe.
    Note – we’ve yet to connect it to a hose water gun however I don’t expect any issues at all.

22. VerlaBarnard says:

We bought this for our allotment.

We bought this for our allotment.

24. Brian says:

It’s an okay pump for a small to medium garden but just Doesn’t have the power for anything larger also handy for alotments. I still recommend i

25. GregorioHbf says:

Very quick installation and super easy to use. Great combination with water butts.

26. CelinaTaormina says:

27. AntoniettaWisni says:

28. Michelle Meyers says:

29. WinfredGrassi says:

I’ve bought this pump to get water out of a tank in the allotment as no electricity there, it gives you around 1/2 hour on a battery full charge, but it’s exactly the time I need to water all the plants. Very easy to use and more powerful than I expected. Spot o

30. Carl Williott says:

Very pleasantly surprised by this product it worked straight from the box so simple to put together didn’t need a charge just plug and play, I had been using my normal expanding hose prior to arrival so I set this up in my water butt and attached my hose which extends to 100 feet under pressure and found very little difference in the mains pressure and the pump pressure there was a slight drop in the pumps pressure but very minimal it pulled the water from the butt and pushed it 100 feet to my adjustable hose nozzle and sprayed my garden just as good as the mains water. Still reaching a good distance, only downside was it certainly empties a 100 litre butt very fast could not believe how much water disappeared from the butt and only used it for a couple of minutes as a trial test certainly need more rain to fill my 4 butts if it empties them that quick I cannot fault this product bought as used but it looked brand new in box from Amazon works perfectly at a exceptionally good price I was expecting a good quality product being a Bosch and wasn’t disappointed it’s a brilliant product does exactly what it says it does and comes complete as per pictures you only need a hose with normal fittings and a water source eg butts or pond rivers etc excellent buy

This pump is easy to use, sturdily built, and provides more than enough pressure for garden sprinklers etc. I have six water butts placed at different locations around the house and garden shed, so the pump comes in very useful for watering directly from water butts or transferring between water butts. Battery charge is sufficient to empty a 205 litre water butt which is plenty.

32. GalenJXZxq says:

eat easy to use works as good as a mains pump that it replaced

33. Whitney says:

eat easy to use works as good as a mains pump that it replaced

34. Danae90Lncn says:

Great for the allotment as no power there

35. Glenna35Btryy says:

Great for the allotment as no power there

Watering on three allotments now easy, leaving more time for other jobs. Just brillia

37. AlinaWoodward says:

I bought this item for use on my allotment. We have a water supply but hosepipes are not allowed. It usually takes 20-30 watering cans to water my plot in the growing season. I harvest rainwater in a variety of water butts and now the Bosch cordless water pump allows me water my plot in record time. 10/10.

39. GilbertoDempsey says:

Fantastic. Now able to use hosepipe from rain water butts & IBC’s on the allotment. Powerful as mains water with all the benefits of natural collected rain water.