BTM W501 Electric Treadmill Folding │USB & Speakers │12KM/H │Motorized Running Jogging Walking Machine for Home Use │Digital Control │99% Pre-assembled │15 Pre-Programs │2 Years Guarantee

Achieve an Effective Workout

Bring BTM with you on your fitness journey with the BTM W501 Motorised Treadmill, designed to accommodate a wide range of fitness levels and achieve enhanced levels of engagement and comfort for maximum effectiveness while you work out.

Push yourself to the max with the BTM treadmill powered by a quiet 1.5 peak horsepower motor. Reaching top speeds of up to 7.5MPH, our treadmill helps you maintain a solid workout routine and get the results you want with interactive running programs and a multi-layer premium grade treadmill belt.

7 123 12 11 13
Adjustable Speed 0.8-12km/h 1.0-12.5km/h 0.8-14km/h 1.0-12km/h 1.0-14km/h
Horsepower 1.5HP 1.0HP 2.0HP 2.0HP 2.5HP
Folding Feature

Dimensions: 140 x 60 x 109 cm; 29 Kilograms
Brand: BTM
Colour: Black
Manufacture: BTM
Colour: Black

just arrived this morning, I managed to get it together myself although instruction not great just a few screws as is 95% built, bigger than I though it would be and does not make a lot of noise, have not tried programmes or speakers yet so cant comment, a lot of the reviews saying handles are to low I’m 5’2 and the handle height is fine, seem sturdy enough and for the price I think its great, if you go to a gym its not the same as commercial ones but for the home seems fine.

Really pleased with this purchase, with the treadmill being 99% assembled already it was easy to finish the build. Its easy to use and sits in my lounge perfectly. Im 5ft 1 however I wouldn’t recommend it for tall people as the console & arms sit low. I mainly use it for walking & so far am loving it !

Need to no more about it x what the numbers mean does not say anything about what they mean x Would be very helpful

Can’t fault it. If I really HAD to say anything negative it’s that it doesn’t give you a workout summary when you press stop and I can’t tell if the distance is in km or miles but that’s likely down to me not checking the instructions.

This thing has helped me enormously whilst recovering from spinal surgery and I would recommend it to anyone.

5. KandaceF37 says:

What’s not to like on this treadmill. The price, so affordable, way out in front of any other brand I have been looking at. What with the other reviews the price sold it hands down.
    Next was weight capacity. This had max weight of 110kg. In old money 17.3 stone. For the price point the motor must be epic to be such a robust machine.
    Thirdly this machine is foldable and can be stored. This machine needs to be considered when buying a treadmill.

I was really wanting to get back into running after ankle injuries/lockdown/inevitable weight-gain, and a desire to get fit again, so after a lot of research I plumped for this treadmill. Assembly was easy, folding up for storage is no problem and the machine itself is easy to operate. Great to have a range of programmes but I’m over 50 so I’m doing the “couch to 5k” to get back into the swing of things first. Thoroughly enjoyed my first “run” and the treadmill performed excellently. I’m looking forward to many more!

7. Mary H.J. Farrell says:

In theory easy to assemble but one bolt was a pain and was difficult to place.. Got there in the end. Only 8 bolts to do and it’s ready. As others have said, the main picture is a little misleading on the size. I’m 5.1 and the hand grips are below my hip, so a bit lower than I would prefer.
    The motor is quiet.
    The speed variation is good.
    It’s OK for a cheap range treadmill, I knew it wouldn’t be gym quality.

OK for a cheap range treadmill

8. Teodoro32L says:

The treadmill comes 95% assembled. The only thing you need to do is fit the wheel brackets on both sides (3 screws on each side which are included as well as some allen keys). Once both sides are fixed, there is one rotating knob to put on to fix the treadmill in the upright position, which you can take off when folding.

Folding is easy to do, and once folded the treadmill fits into a small corner.
    It obviously feels smaller than the commercial ones you use at the gym, but for light home use it does the job.

I didn’t think it would be as good as it is for the value paid. Excellent piece of equipment and highly recommend

10. Oliva79Lwec says:

Very good for the price. Nothing bad to say about it.

It doesnot elevate like as if one is walking or running on a hill.
    Otherwise its perfect for running or walking . One can connect musict from mobile as well , speeds are perfect. I am pleased with it.

Trying to begin running again after 20 yrs of inactivity, this machine is just the job can mix watching TV with a little excercise.

We bought this for my elderly mum to get some exercise due to covid her normal jaunts had stopped and she was starting to stiffen up..

This gave her something to do everyday and she kept herself entertained by watching her iPad which she puts on the shelf.
    It’s worked so well she gone up levels and you can Defently tell the difference.

Now to save up again and get one of my ow