Daewoo FLR00010 Cyclone Pro Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Light Weight with 0.8L Tank Capacity, Rechargeable 35 Min Run Time

Dimensions: 72.5 x 26 x 14.5 cm; 3.29 Kilograms
Model: FLR00010
Batteries Required: No

Great hoover, very easy to use, decent suction and holds a charge well. Great for hoovering up cat litte

3. UBDOnitatx says:

Good value for a very good vacuum cleaner.
    Suction could be better, but when you compare to the price, it is decent.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersGreat product for what I need.. Though would recommend this as your main vacuum

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersEasy to use, easy to empty say to clean! Stylish little vacuum and relatively good suction.

6. RomanBoldt says:

Very good.light to use,suction power very good.
    Always remember to clean it well.
    Very good. Live in a bungalow no stairs.

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersLove this!! Best product I’ve bought in years. It’s exactly what I wanted. Great for hard floors. So easy to use and light weight. I didn’t realise what a difference the lights on the front make!! You can actually see where you need to Hoover. You can see all the dust. But if a pain having to change the brush for carpets but it is easy to do. I have a Miele for carpets which is too much hassle to bring into the kitchen so the Daewoo is great. It stands by itself too, so I didn’t put the wall bracket up.

8. KentOrozco says:

Definitely worth every penny and ideal for whizzing around without worrying about a cord. The different tools click on perfectly and the vacuum has a light which helps a lot in corners and other difficult to see areas.
    The battery holds the power well and is enough to whizz comfortably around the home with a breeze.

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersThis vacuum cleaner is the best we have owned, and, we’re in our 70’s, I bought one for my Wife and she couldn’t believe how much easier it was for her to use, as, she suffers from arthritis in her hands, apart from that, it picks up from any surface, it is nice and light to carry about, as I said my Wife loved it, so, I bought her another one, it was a bit more expensive than the first one but not too much, at least when the first one bites the dust ( pun ) we have one to fall back on, I would recommend the Daewoo Cyclone Pro Cordless to everyone, regards Reg Fox.

10. James Alcala says:

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersIt is very lightweight…after having a bulky Vax this is like holding a kiddy toy. It has great suction and lots of interchangeable accessories that go directly onto the machine itself…a godsend.

Great on both laminate flooring, tiles and carpet/rugs. Easy to get behind radiators, to reach ceilings, also great on soft furnishings too.

The rubbish compartment holds quite a lot and is easy to clean.

I would highly recommend.

Easy stairs love the tools compact and charge point easy to excess .pleased with the purchase

I use it for hard floors, and it is more than enough. I also really like that there is a part that holds other heads.

Perfect for my use

Great lightweight hoover, easy to use easy to clean. Happy I bought i

One of the lightest easiest vacuums I have ever used. Great product 5*

Having owned a Vax cordless vacuum similar to this in the past, which we gave away as it wasn’t really picking much up anymore, we had low expectations for this vacuum, but owning two dogs we wanted something we could quickly whiz round upstairs and on the beds with to pick up their fur and the little bits of dirt they bring in from the garden. It is actually far better than the (much more expensive) Vax model we previously owned, and is nice and compact on the wall once the bracket is fitted, which came with all of the fittings required to secure it to the wall and also store the crevice tools on the tube so they don’t constantly get misplaced or lost.

Happy with the purchase, especially with the 3 year warranty! Bargain for the price compared to more expensive models, but it’s only suited as something to quickly pick bits up in between “big hoovers”.

16. IsraelR31o says:

This vacuum cleaner is so lightweight and the suction power is very good

17. Lindsey Davis says:

Provided that u don’t use this as your main vacuum cleaner this smaller device is not bad for what it is and the price. I am a convert to the Bosch Athlete cordless vacuum cleaner (I have two of them), but the Athlete is extremely inconvenient to use in hand-held mode. Hence the reason for purchasing this very compact Dawwoo and for car use.. Battery life is reasonable, expect almost 30 minutes on first mode but not high mode.
    Beware the main floor brush is relatively narrow and therefore tiresome to use over a large area. Its poor on carpet but ok on wooden or ceramic floors. I’m happy to use it primarily as a hand held device and occasionally for a wooden/ceramic floor and that was the reason for my purchase.

Works brilliantly. Suction is good and rollers add to dirt pickup. Amazing value and definitely recommend

19. CNET staff says:

Bought for my niece whose Dyson broke. She is extremely happy with it, suction good and very lightweight.

Great product easy to use and change the brush bars as you get two different one for carpets and the other for hard floors