GALAX PRO Oscillating Tool, 400W Multifunction Tool,6 Variable Speed – Oscillating 4°,Quick Change System Oscillating Multi-Tool with 30 PCS Accessories for Cutting, Sanding and Grinding

GALAX PRO

The GALAX PRO 400W Oscillating Multi Function Power Tool Kit is essential for DIY home improvement and repair projects as well as professional contractor jobs. Use this versatile and powerful multi-function tool to polish, sand, scrape, and cut numerous materials – including metal, wood, drywall, plastic, grout, caulking, glue, paint, fiberglass, masonry, cement board, vinyl siding and more.

Multi function oscillating power tool for polishing, sanding, scraping, and cutting

Dimensions: 33.2 x 12.6 x 9.9 cm; 2.27 Kilograms
Manufacture: GALAX PRO

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersOrdered in the afternoon / evening and delivered the following morning. Used to sand down detail on a chair the same day. Nice power and easy to use. Hook and loop sanding atatchment wearing slightly already but these are essentially consumable spares so will just buy some more. Quite heavy by comparison with some of the big names but a fraction of the price. Only want it for occasional DIY use.

Great tool works brilliant, makes putting floors down easy lol

A pretty good value easy to use tool. Blades seem to be of a universal type .

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersI was able to cut every corner … it helped me a lot during my house renovation.
    It cuts trough everything with the right blade.
    The blades that come in the package are rubbish .. but you can always buy another pack is cheap anyways ..

No dislikes it done what I needed to use it for such as cutting out old decking boards.

6. LeonorRodger says:

The tool was delivered next day and well packaged with only a few small plastic bags for the accessories. There is a good starter selection and I have been impressed with the initial tests. The tool is suitable for right and left handed users as the side handle can be screwed in on both sides. Now to get at the list of jobs I had left on the back burner.

I liked everything about this tool, I use for everything when doing diy!

best piece of kit,i have bought in a long time,a tool for all kinds of jobs

No used it heavily as yet but so far grea

10. Michelle Naranjo says:

Sanding plate broke after a couple of uses , luckily I don’t use this much as I have a palm sander just thought I’d try it , bought mainly for the sawing which works grea

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersShame this looks to be discontinued as of end of year 2020, nothing else like it at price point. Has all important auxilary handle for left and right side, quick change of affordable range of blades via a well designed low profile well positioned switch. Loads of power over a wide angle, awesome for power scraping.

12. Lorraine C. Ladish says:

Easy to use, strong and sturdy tool. I got all the jobs done so far which I needed it for.

13. TomokoWestmacot says:

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersBought this to replace an older model which broke after 10 years use. I thought the quick release changer would make life easier than forever trying to find the allen key needed to change blades on the old one. However, be aware that only blades with an “open end” will fit this model. Some of the tools I had bought for my old unit, including some diamond saw blades for cutting tiles had completely closed centre patterns. Since the holder and lock isn’t detachable, there is no way to fit these type of tools. The blades that come with the unit are rubbish that go blunt in seconds even cutting soft wood and, as others have noted, the sanding tool is a joke that falls apart just looking at it. Fortunately, higher quality replacements are readily available. Just be sure that they are open ended fits.

14. GerardoZLP says:

Great value for money and to be honest I was hesitant in buying this but after using it to lift up vinyl in the bathroom it made easy work of it. So versatile what with the wood cutting blades that also made easy work of batons. Get it, it’s a another handy tool to have.

Everything was great, I thought it would’ve had a carry case of some sort, only came with a cardboard box

Very happy with my item and price is great thanks.

17. TerenceLahr says:

Does what it says on the box its not the Quietest bit very easy to use

18. AliciaTerpstra says:

Excellent tool very easy to use so glad I bought one

19. CarlotaFlinchum says:

Good product and cheap can’t complain has all the attachments and does what is required of i