HyperX HX-MICQC-BK QuadCast – Standalone Microphone for streamers, content creators and gamers PC, PS4, and Mac, Black, One Size

quadcast, microphone, gaming, hyperx, cloud, game, caster, content creatorquadcast, microphone, gaming, hyperx, cloud, game, caster, content creatorquadcast, microphone, gaming, hyperx, cloud, game, caster, content creatorquadcast, microphone, gaming, hyperx, cloud, game, caster, content creatorquadcast, microphone, gaming, hyperx, cloud, game, caster, content creatorquadcast, microphone, gaming, hyperx, cloud, game, caster, content creator

Convenient gain control

Easily adjust your mic sensitivity by turning the dial at the bottom of the QuadCast.

Built-in pop filter

The internal pop filter will help smooth out some of those pesky percussive noises that periodically punctuate your speech.

Monitor mic input through the headphone jack

Ensure that you’re sounding the way you want by monitoring your sound with the 3.5mm headphone jack.

Multi-platform, multi-program compatible

One microphone for streaming on PC, PS4, and Mac. Clear voice quality with excellent sound for clear communication. QuadCast is Discord and TeamSpeak certified, and is compatible with most major broadcast software, like OBS Studio and XSplit.

Weight: 726 g
Size: One Size
Dimensions: 12.83 x 10.16 x 24.89 cm; 725.75 Grams
Model: HX-MICQC-BK
Colour: Black
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium Ion batteries required.
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 12.83 x 10.16 x 24.89 cm; 725.75 Grams
Size: One Size

It’s pricey, but compared to other microphones – it’s amazing quality wise.

2. BelindaWildermu says:

I’ve been using it for 3 days now. The sound is clear and everyone understands me while I game. Easy to install, nice looking, and overall great for the price. Highly suggest it.

3. by Hanna Horvath says:

Although i thought it would comr scratched. It came in perfect conditio

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality

Amazing product, so happy I can finally gift this to my boyfriend. He loves all things gaming and I would absolutely recommend this to anybody

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersI was a little hesitant of getting a standalone mic but after many years of my friends complaining and the downfall of steel series I decided to bite the bullet! It is great. I sound nice and clear and it will pick me up from as far as on the first floor of my house (without noise cancelling).

Voice is clear as day and the microphone adds to my setups look, 100% recommend

The quality of this mic is amazing, used it for about a year or so now, really durable, sounds great and for the price it’s spot on!